The Akora's blog
Posts 47 posts
Oct 8, 2015
Oct 8, 2015
- In the stars pollbox, remind the public of the amazing things Halloween has done! I have already typed a few of his amazing achievments in life! Did you guys know he is a fairly god parent? That he helped Batman defeat Joker in that one movie? That he used his magic to defeat Voldemort in Harry Potters deleted scenes? :O
I'll be browsing the pollbox all day today and tomorrow. Most creative/funniest one will get a gift by me! (no joke, I have hella Ts and im hardly on here anyway)
Gooo to that pollbox!!!
I am so psyched for this survivor season,
Sep 12, 2015
- even though the last season I watched was Cagayan. Still, I am EXTREMELY disappointed that J'tia was not chosen. WHYYYYYYYY.
Although I am not a huge survivor fan,
Aug 29, 2015
- The one survivor contestant that stood out the most to me was J'tia. I watched the whole cagayan season and even as a pre-Juror, she was the most memorable of the season lmfao.
"Jen, as happy as you are to be leaving,
Aug 25, 2015
- we are happier to see you go"
*Stops at door, looks at houseguests, and with a no fucks given and clear boss attitude along with a smile...
ICONIC ICONIC ICONIC!
Under 15 dollar birthday gift ideas?
Aug 20, 2015
- My female cousin's birthday is in 3 days so I wanna buy something for her on Amazon. She is 20 years old though, so I have no idea. I was thinking like a pillow pet or a plush toy pikachu or something but I feel like that is too basic/childish.