Things That Go Bloom
Posts 5613 posts
Me @ Jamie Kern from BBvote
Apr 29, 2017
- being worth $200 million now...
The worst feeling
Apr 27, 2017
- Is that randomize just doesn't care about the opinions of the people who have been on here the longest, and have seen what works and what doesn't. It's getting really frustrating.
The Duel (+/-)
Apr 27, 2017
- Plus if you want the duel to return (WITHOUT AN UNENROLL BUTTON)
Neg if you don't.
Make the statement. We just want an ANSWER randomize.
What about fixing the glitch
Apr 27, 2017
- That doesn't allow us to enroll in the duel??? randomize
Also can you add a bet max button in rookies betting
More awful (lengthier) questions
Apr 26, 2017
- 1. What was the name of the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?
Uh, I guess if I'm going with a guy and keeping it TG relevant I'll say tonym101101. I don't really know why I liked him...I mean he's an alright guy but there's not too much to him.
2. What is one thing you regret having done or not done in your life?
I never really got to say goodbye to my grandma before she died. She got sick really fast and then died pretty soon after.
3. Which parent do you identify with the most?
My dad, just in terms of personality.
4. What do you think you cook or bake the best?
Cake, actually, from scratch.
5. If you could change your first name what would it be?
6. Can you hula hoop?
I really don't even know. I think so.
7. What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
My hair I guess because I hate it.
8. Have you considered running for president?
Not in a realistically way, just kind of thinking "what if I did that?"
9. If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
As pathetic as this is, Pretty Little Liars.
10. Who are you most envious of—real or fictional—and why?
Whoever is the casting director of Survivor.
11. Where is the most beautiful place on earth and why?
Switzerland, I've always wanted to go there.
12. Are ghosts real?
13. Are aliens real?
Yes, but not in the little green people sense.
14. How old is the most expired item in your fridge?
Probably a week or two.
15. Are your feet the same size?
16. What’s the saddest song you’ve ever heard?
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
17. How about the sweetest song?
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
18. Do you know how to play dominoes?
19. What’s under your bed?
20. Have you ever prank called someone?
21. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?
3 baby sloths
22. Are you proud of what you’re doing with your heart and time right now?
23. Why or why not?
I don't know. I've been pretty happy lately with where I'm going job-wise and making new friends and whatnot, so I guess its a yes.
24. How many bones have you broken?
25. Have you ever won anything? Big or small?
Who hasn't won something...
26. If you could buy one material thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?
A private jet.
27. What’s your favorite plant?
28. What food will you absolutely not, under any circumstances, eat?
29. What’s the best way to comfort you when you’re having a really terrible day?
30. Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?
Food and water.
31. Would you ever adopt a child?
Yes, if they were older than like 7.
32. What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try?
33. If you were a cake which cake would you be?
Vanilla, who are we kidding.
34. What is the most important material possession you have and why?
My laptop hard drive...do you know how many charts I have on there?!?!?!?
35. What is the most important memory you have and why?
Getting elected president of FBLA in high school and winning all kinds of awards.
36. When was the last time you cried?
Months ago, I actually can't remember.
37. How old was your mother when she had you?
42...she was rly old.
38. Which famous person would you like to be BFFs with?
39. Is there something you wish you had said sorry for but never did?
TAGGING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE AND WILL NEVER READ:
Apr 26, 2017
- 1. Lithuania
6. The rest