Help cure cancers and win a Dysonia Beta Key!
- Thanks so much, Tengaged, for supporting me in my fundraisers! Just in case anyone missed it, here's how you can win some awesome prizes by donating only $5 to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
DYSONIA BETA KEYS -
Donations must received by 10 p.m. EST TUESDAY (so you still have plenty of time):
1. I will be keeping a list of the names of everyone who's donated at least $5 so far. Hash (who has followed in the footsteps of randomize, who's always supported my cause) has given me 5 Beta Keys for his new reality game site, Dysonia. This blog explains what you'll get, as a beta user:
2. The names of three users who have donated with be selected, via random.org, to win a Beta Key for Dysonia. If you already have one or don't want one and are picked, you can give it to someone else of your choosing.
3. In addition to the three randomly selected winners, the two HIGHEST DONORS will also win Beta Keys. If you donated for the Super Bowl and wish to contribute more to possibly earn this prize, it will be added to your total. If there are any ties, users in the tie will be able to bid (by increasing their donation) to win the Beta Key.
4. The Beta Key opportunity will stay open until 11 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 7. Winners will be selected on Wednesday, February 8.
Donate at: http://pages.teamintraining.org/epa/nj12/ndietrich
To be eligible for prizes, make sure you either include your Tengaged username as a comment when you make the donation, or message me and let me know that you donated (including the amount and your email address).
I'm not affiliated with Dysonia, so if you are given a Beta Key, I'm not responsible for what happens from there. Meaning, if you win one, then go post porn and get your ass banned from there or simply don't like it, no refunds!
Finally, if you would like to contribute a prize like Hash's let me know - I'm open to creative ideas!
Let me know if you have any questions. You can mail me here, or email NoelSarahTNT@gmail.com (you'll probably get a quicker response there).
Again, thanks for everything, Tengaged!
Leave a comment