- Off to collegeeee
- I've hardly been outside my room in days,
- I'm booking myself a one way flight
- Tonight I'l be waiting for you, baby
- Waking up to find another day
- All I can ever be to you,
- Well this is just a simple song
- I've been trying to get my head around
- On the corner of main street
- When I wake up, I’m afraid
- When the days are cold
- I am a man up in the air
- I never believed that love could be so well hid
- And it starts sometime around midnight
- There's a vulture perching right off screen
- Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
- In the suburbs, I learned to drive
- 'Cause I'll be there in the back of your mind
- Since my heart is golden
- When life leaves you high and dry
- I make the most of all this stress
- You're hard to hug, tough to talk to
- Aren't you somethin' to admire?
- How can you see into my eyes
- It's not like I'm invisible
- I can't get these memories out of my mind
- Take me out tonight
- There's something in your eyes
- Lighting strikes inside my chest
- Now that he's back in the atmosphere
- On the days I can't see your eyes
- Your fingertips across my skin
- Love of mine, someday you will die
- How the time passed away?
- Chest to chest; nose to nose
- If you only knew, I'm hanging by a thread
- Stay for tonight, if you want to
- Someone once told me that you have to choose
- Something always brings me back to you
- The power lines went out, and I am all alone
The chelss's blog
Posts 96 posts
Off to collegeeee
Aug 18, 2013
- Bye :)
Can't wait to see how many spam mails I have when I come back!!!
I've hardly been outside my room in days,
Aug 4, 2013
- 'Cause I don't feel that I deserve the sunshine's rays. The darkness helped until the whiskey wore away, and it was then I realized the conscience never fades. When you're young you have this image of your life that you'll be scrupulous and one day even make a wife. And you make boundaries you'd never dream to cross; and if you happen to, you wake completely lost. But I will fight for you; be sure that I will fight until we're the special two once again. I remember someone old once said to me that lies will lock you up with truth the only key. But I was comfortable and warm inside my shell, and couldn't see this place could soon become my hell. So is it better to tell and hurt or lie to save their face? Well, I guess the answer is don't do it in the first place. I know I'm not deserving of your trust from you right now, but if by chance you change your mind, you know I will not let you down. And we will only need each other, we'll bleed together. Our hands will not be taught to hold another's 'cause we're the special two. And we could only see each other, we'll breathe together; these arms will not be taught to need another's. I step outside my mind's eyes for a minute. And I look over me like a doctor looking for disease or something that could ease the pain. But nothing cures the hurt you bring on by yourself just remembering how we were.
I'm booking myself a one way flight
Aug 3, 2013
- I gotta see the color in your eyes. And telling myself I'm gonna be alright without you baby is a waste of time. Our first date, boy, the seasons changed. It got washed away in a summer rain. You can't undo a fall like this 'cause love don't know what distance is. I know it's crazy. I wanna be scared, don't wanna know why. Wanna feel good, don't have to be right. The world makes all kinds of rules for love. I say you gotta let it do what it does. I don't want just another hug and a kiss goodnight, catching up calls and a date sometimes. I love that we're rebels, and we still believe. We're the kind of crazy people wish that they could be. No, I don't want "good" and I don't want "good enough." I want "can't sleep, can't breathe without your love." Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else. Who cares if you're all I think about? I've searched the world and I know now: It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind. I don't want easy, I want crazy. Look at us baby, tonight the midnight rules are breaking. There's no such thing as wild enough, and maybe we just think too much. Who needs to play it safe in love?
Tonight I'l be waiting for you, baby
Aug 3, 2013
- Come and see, we'll start a little thing. We'll hide and seek. If you wanna have some fun, find me. Make a wish, I'll give you anything for just one kiss. There's nothing out there that you don't eclipse. Could someone so perfect like you exist? You and me, can be anything we want to be. Let's be fearless baby; let's be free. Take a leap and feel eternity. There's something in your eyes that makes the clock stop. There's something in your smile that takes me to the top. There's something in this moment. There's no letting go. Just come a little closer, we can take it slow. Let your heart come out, run away with me. We could dance all night if you'd stay with me where the stars never fade and the sun won't rise. We can live while we're young forever tonight. We can stop time.
Waking up to find another day
Aug 2, 2013
- The moon got lost again last night. But now the sun has finally had its say. I guess I feel alright. But it hurts when I think; when I let it sink in. It's all over me. I'm lying here in the dark, I'm watching you sleep, it hurts a lot. And all I know is you've got to give me everything and nothing less 'cause you know I give you all of me. All I wanted was to know I'm safe. Don't want to lose the love I've found. Remember when you said that you would change? Don't let me down. It's not fair how you are. I can't be complete, can you give me more? I give you everything that I am. I'm handin' over everything that I've got 'cause I wanna have a really true love. Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up. Stay up till four in the morning and the tears are pouring, and I want to make it worth the fight. What have we been doing for all this time?. Baby if we're gonna do it, come on do it right. Oh please, you know what I need. Save all your love up for me. We can't escape the love. Give me everything that you have.
All I can ever be to you,
Aug 2, 2013
- Is a darkness that we knew. And this regret I've got accustomed to, once it was so right. When we were at our high, waiting for you in the hotel at night, I knew I hadn't met my match. But every moment we could snatch, I don't know why I got so attached. It's my responsibility, and you don't owe nothing to me. But to walk away I have no capacity. He walks away, the sun goes down. He takes the day but I'm grown. And in your way, in this blue shade, my tears dry on their own. I don't understand why do I stress a man, When there's so many bigger things at hand. We could a never had it all; we had to hit a wall, so this is inevitable withdrawal. Even if I stop wanting you, a perspective pushes true. I'll be some next man's other woman soon. I shouldn't play myself again. I should just be my own best friend, not fuck myself in the head with stupid men. I wish I could say no regrets and no emotional debts, 'cause as we kiss goodbye the sun sets. So we are history. The shadow covers me; the sky above ablaze that lonely lovers see.