This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Accepting Lovers

Topic » Accepting Lovers

5600 days 11 hours ago
phanne
If you would like to rock the boat, please give us the following information...
Name:
What makes you a better than the rest:
Your dream date:
5600 days 11 hours ago
jimmyemery
Name: jimmy
Why you want to play: i need to find love
What makes you a better than the rest: i am sweet charming and i will treat u with respect
Your dream date: a night picnic on the beach listening to the waves
5600 days 11 hours ago
KingMac
Name: Mac
Why you want to play: To hook up with tengaged's sexiest chicks DUH!
What makes you a better than the rest: I'm very outgoing with an outrageous personalty to match, you will never get bored not 1 second with me :)
Your dream date: long romantic walks on the beach, with the one person i love the most.
5600 days 11 hours ago
soccertrs
Name: Travis
Why you want to play: to meet great genuine people
What makes you a better than the rest: I'm very honestloyal person who has a great sense of humor who is there for you
Your dream date: long romantic walks on the beach, candle ligh dinner
5600 days 9 hours ago
Zacharyy
Name: Zachary
Why you want to play: because i love tengaged and i want to make the most of it.
What makes you a better than the rest: I have a great sense of character and i will speak my mind and not lie.
Your dream date: An evening at an amusement park then out somewhere nice for dinner
5600 days 8 hours ago
RTB6
Name:Reynold
Why you want to play:Very honest/trustworthy..Your secrets are safe with me.
What makes you a better than the rest:I know how to be the part. and i know how to dress the part. I also have great style. LOOK AT MY SPY LOOK! LOL
Your dream date:A Private Concert with Dinner at the same time.
5600 days 6 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Name: Alex
Why you want to play: Because I am the sex. :)
What makes you a better than the rest: I'm sensitibe, but strong. And I know how to make sure my woman is happy. :)
Your dream date: Moonlight dinner on a balcony, the stars above us.
5600 days 5 hours ago
Conceite
Name: Curtis
Why you want to play: Cause Im just that cool
What makes you better than the rest: Everything
Your dream date: Whatever your dream date is baby

LMAO

Anyways there
5600 days 5 hours ago
ivshapiro
Name: Igor
Why you want to play: I want a chance at love with Phanne & rockgoddess! I mean rockgoddess is a legend and I would like to spend more time with Phanne and see if there is something :)
What makes you a better than the rest: Well I guess I can listen really well you can keep up a convo w/ me easily. I'd protect my girl.
Your dream date: A cruise on a boat, then going to a private beach have a tropical dinner, getting to talk to each other and a fire under the sunset.  :D
5599 days 18 hours ago
punx193
punx193
i never had this love happening casue no one ever went out with me
well i smart adn i can fight with other and i never give up until i find the girl of my dream
your dream date can be anywhere you think it would be speical
5599 days 14 hours ago
Alex1991
Name: Alex
Why you want to play: I want to play to show you more of who i am
What makes you a better than the rest: I am extremely loyal and won't disrespect you
Your dream date: Phanne or Rockgoddess :P oh and Paris Hilton...
5599 days 11 hours ago
crazyj11
Name:Jordan
Why you want to play:because i would like to meet new people
What makes you a better than the rest: I am kind and very funny so you will never get bored of me
Your dream date:A nice candle light picnic at the local park
5599 days 7 hours ago
jj91w
Name:  Johnathon
Why you want to play: I want to meet new people on this site and 
What makes you a better than the rest:  cause I fun happy not a downer and I can be a really great firend to one of you ! Your dream date:  just me Phane or Rockgoddess hannig out having fun donnig anything
5599 days 5 hours ago
Halio88
Name:Nathan
Why you want to play:I want to play because i want to be loved not hated
What makes you a better than the rest:they all ugly me purtyyy!
Your dream date:going to a the fanicest restaurant ever then going to see a private screening of your favorite movie ;]
5599 days 4 hours ago
Brett0906
Name: Brett
Why you want to play: I want a chance at love with Phanne & rockgoddess! I mean rockgoddess is a legend and Phanne has come in first for every game she played. You two are awesome!

What makes you a better than the rest: I'm a very honest and loyal person who has a great sense of humor who is there for you

Your dream date: A cruise on a boat, then going to a private beach have a tropical dinner, getting to talk to each other and a fire under the sunset ;)
5598 days 13 hours ago
Darren
If you would like to rock the boat, please give us the following information...
Name: Darren
Why you want to play: Because i want some love ;p
What makes you a better than the rest: Im caring and nice.... and funny as hell
Your dream date: A nice meal by the resteraunt followed by some dancing and a walk on the beach

open group

Tengaged's Next STAR 6!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!