This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3817 days ago
pablito
Starting now-ish.
3817 days ago
pablito
TONIGHT'S ACTS AND RUNNING ORDER (as determined by random.org)

1. Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl
2. Dan Griffin
3. Josh Record
4. Pearl and the Puppets
5. OCAD
6. Playmen & Hadley
7. Catalin Josan
8. Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
9. Eliza and the Bear
10. American Authors
11. Daniella Kruth
12. Flyleaf
13. The Kite String Tangle
14. Natalie Imbruglia
15. Bim
16. The Lone Bellow
17. Jenny Langlo
18. The Filthy Pillows
19. Deaf Havana
20. Crowns
21. Fifth Harmony

Disclaimer: As always in any TSC, please take caution when watching or listening to any video in a public area or in the presence of others. Some videos or songs will contain adult language/situations.
3817 days ago
pablito
Please post if you are here, otherwise I'll just meander along by myself.
3817 days ago
bibbles
im here
3817 days ago
pablito
1.        Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl        [If Only I]

From a recent webpage discussing the recent passing of both band members: “In their song ‘If Only I,’ Amy talks about the type of legacy she’d like to leave behind after she’s gone and the video for the song features the couple dancing lovingly together. It’s probably debatable whether two people have ever loved each other more. If life was fair, Amy and Derrick would have had the chance to grow old together. May they rest in peace.”

If I’ve learned anything in life, it’s that when you find a whiskey girl, you never let her go.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/music/2013/10/sad-beautiful-tale-nowhere-man-whiskey-girl-will-absolutely-break-heart/ class="topic" rel="nofollow" href="https://tengaged.com/posts/topic/ixzz2jqGis3mW">#ixzz2jqGis3mW
3817 days ago
konohavillage1
Uh I'm here but I'm on my phone so I'm about to get my lazy self up
3817 days ago
bibbles
hold on, headphones playing up!!
3817 days ago
bibbles
ok,they are working now!
3817 days ago
pablito
I will post songs, but by the end I think I'll have to post a wall of the remainder as I will have to leave for a meeting.
3817 days ago
Samhuss
I am here too!
3817 days ago
pablito
2.        Dan Griffin                                [Love your Light]

Lyrics sample: “classic movies in black and white. judy garland and vincent price. show your colours and shine them bright. cuz i love your light.”

Light is only our perception of what we choose to see. I choose to see the beauty in music. May the light shine in.
3817 days ago
konohavillage1
We'll just have to deal with it.
3817 days ago
Samhuss
1.        Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl        [If Only I]
Oh I loved this song! but it was kinda of boring a bit, cuz there were no ups or downs in the beat! a steady beat!
3817 days ago
bibbles
1. Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl – it’s a very sad story, and it’s a very lovely song.
3817 days ago
bibbles
no probs pabs, what every is easiest for you
3817 days ago
Samhuss
2.        Dan Griffin                                [Love your Light]
Awww such a lovely song again :) I like it! made me smile!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!