This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome new players!- The Bibbles Memorial Speed Dating Pub Scene

Topic » Welcome new players!- The..

3642 days 12 hours ago
sarahnva
I know that I as well as many other players have been away for the past couple of months. I have been crazy busy and should probably not be back, but I've noticed a few new players here and I want you guys to have a place to introduce yourselves to me! Or introduce yourselves to everyone else too, but I really want to know who you are! So, let's party it up. Tell us a few things about yourselves:

Favorite genre of music
Favorite artist
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now)
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs)
What made you join TSC?
What color should I paint my nails next?

Any players can chime in, but I want the chance to welcome our new players.
Ok... Go! :)
3642 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Hey girl, hey. My boyfriend (if we both hit 50 or so without finding anyone else) sokerdude7 worships the ground you walk on, so I will do the same.

Favorite genre of music: Hip hop. You may be asking yourself why I'm in TSC... oh, you legit ask that later.
Favorite artist: I'm going to act completely unaware and say Van Gogh, because nobody cares about hip hop.
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): No fish. Ever.
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs): I'm inclined to say Pablito too, even though I've had zero interaction with him, only because I believe he wore a burka for his collage picture back in the day.
What made you join TSC? About 2 years of being pestered by Tolis, and honestly to discover some music I otherwise probably wouldn't find or listen to on my own accord.
What color should I paint my nails next? My OCD isn't allowing me to answer this with anything 100% concrete until I see a chart with every color you have along with the HTML codes for said colors.
3641 days 20 hours ago
sarahnva
Omg, Fritzy. I so want to make that color chart!

And you're right. That so sounds like Pabs. I think I'm one of the few people that have seen him without his burka. Bibbles too. We're so lucky. :)
3641 days 5 hours ago
pablito
Favorite genre of music: Folk
Favorite artist: Glen Hansard and all his iterations
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): Ebi tempura roll...or dragon roll.
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs): My heart will always belong to Shane and his personality, no wait. It's bibbles. I was the one that named the pub after her anyway.
What made you join TSC?: Alpha and Oleary told me about it.
What color should I paint my nails next?: Robin's egg blue.

I hope that some of the new players stick around and join in the conversation about music! Always want to hear about everyone's music tastes and thoughts about TSC. Be back soon.
3640 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
was hoping more new people would do this, but seeing as the pub is named after me, id better had a go!!

Favorite genre of music: 6 wins out of 152 contests, not what people on tengaged like!!
Favorite artist: kasabian!!!!!!!!!
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): how can you eat raw fish!! id rather a twirl bar. mmmm twirl bar, now i want chocolate, oooohhh a cadburys creme egg, i want one of those!!!!
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs): no question, pabs, every time
What made you join TSC? not a what, a who! jubbzy, he asked me, i thought it was a one off. then i thought i would have to use the same artist in every contest!!
What color should I paint my nails next?: depends on the colour of the wall you are banging them into!!
3640 days 7 hours ago
sarahnva
Hahahahaha I love you, bibbles. :***
3640 days 7 hours ago
sarahnva
And wouldn't you know, I have that exact color on, Pabs! I just added gold flake on top. I'll show you!

Fritz, I LOVE John. I was just in Dick's tonight and thought of him. Mostly because I'm such a nerd and I buy GU Chocolate Outrage gels like they're going out of style. I went in tonight and the girl knew who I was and we started talking about how much I need to work there. John needs to get me a job!

I hope more see this thread too. I'd love to hear what made them decide to join tsc. I'm a bit sad because I thought a new week started today. :(
3640 days 3 hours ago
Pepper
Favorite genre of music: alternative
Favorite artist: I couldn't pick just one T_T
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): Same as above, I love any kind of sushi!
Favorite TSC vet if you have one: kez! why did she stop playing? :(
What made you join TSC? IDK I really like listening to new music, but I do find it really hard to find songs myself, which is probably why I've taken a bunch of breaks from this since tsc 23, but I still lurk to listen to the songs!
What color should I paint my nails next? black
3640 days 3 hours ago
FlameonX
Favorite genre of music: Is acoustic a genre?
Favorite artist: TolisKalkas
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): I live in Vancouver, so everything is fantastic.
Favorite TSC vet if you have one: Probably, Pablito.
What made you join TSC? Simple! I like music.
What color should I paint my nails next? Don't do it!
3639 days 23 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
Favorite genre of music: R&B and Soul, I love the huskiness and freedom in their voices and Im a soul singer myself.
Favorite artist: Fantasia or Chaka Khan, I love Tina Turner though and for a new comer Sam Smith is awesome and brings something different.
Favorite sushi I dont like Fish, it doesnt suit well with me
Favorite TSC vet if you have one Pablito, he is cool
What made you join TSC? I love music and listening to music
What color should I paint my nails next? The colour of Josephs Coat or the proide flag pick or choose.

Sorry I have beengone so long, but Im back know and ready to compete, so hopefully you like what I bvring to the table cant wait for the next competition.
3639 days 18 hours ago
Limegrass
Favorite genre of music: Country!!! YAY!
Favorite artist: P!nk
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): Vegetable?
Favorite TSC vet if you have one: Bibbbles, obviously.
What made you join TSC? I don't remember that long ago!
What color should I paint my nails next? Like a sort of fuschia maybe?
3634 days 11 hours ago
throwaway
Favorite genre of music: like Tolis I am a huge fun of Europop
Favorite artist: who let hazzbazzEvs in?
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): I too have always wanted to know what everyones favourite sushi was
Favorite TSC vet if you have one: chez or alpha or pabbles or, oh god I can't choose, wait I can it's me
What made you join TSC? possibly chez or maybe alpha, it was sarah who made me leave
What color should I paint my nails next? slut red or the proide flag or like a sort of fuschia maybe? pick or choose
3634 days 8 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Favorite genre of music: Alternative
Favorite artist: Ellie Goulding
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): Never eaten it.
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs): Ben Blogs
What made you join TSC?: Ben Blogs and the other people in GMT
What color should I paint my nails next?: BLACK
3633 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
Favorite genre of music: As TolisKalkas would say... "Stupid indie shit"
Favorite artist: Owl City
Favorite sushi (I'm so hungry for sushi right now): California rolls
Favorite TSC vet if you have one (mine will always be my Pabs): Bibbles, always and forever bibbles.
What made you join TSC?: Cheese in my hoof asked me to jury vote and I just couldn't help myself
What color should I paint my nails next?: Daaaaaaaaaaark black. It's the color of my love.
3629 days 6 hours ago
pablito
Follow-up questions:

What's your worst fear about the state of music today?
What do you think kids 20 years from now will say about the music they hear in TSC?
What kind of comments do you enjoy the most in TSC?
3629 days 3 hours ago
Pepper
What's your worst fear about the state of music today? The sound is fine for me, 'some' good music is still being produced, I'm more afraid that every other song is about the same thing. WE HAVE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SING ABOUT.

What do you think kids 20 years from now will say about the music they hear in TSC? I don't think kids from 20 years will find this thread, I'd say the world will be over in 10 ! :D

What kind of comments do you enjoy the most in TSC? I enjoy every comment, bad or good everyone has their own tastes, and I know sometimes it is hard to think of anything to say about a song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!