This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3081 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Over the span of 72 contests of at least being a juror, I've come across so many great jams. Since it's the off-season (you can see how patient I am, considering it's the first day), I have too much time, and I have a strange ranking fetish, I have decided to rank my favorite 72 songs submitted by others over that span of time. While I have short-listed over 150 songs and they ARE all ranked, for now, I will only reveal the top 72 to be symbolic or some shit (or to curb my mild OCD).

Over the past few weeks, I've ranked them a few times and have averaged everything out to try and prevent things like recency bias and being a moody fucker. I have no set pace on how I'm going to reveal them, but expect pretty frequent updates , as I have no self control and can't drag this on for a long amount of time.

Feel free to judge me for my shitty taste, my lack of a life, my bias towards specific TSCers entries, etc.

Note: Songs that I knew long before TSC (that were not introduced to me via TSC in some way, such as Tolis sending them to me), songs that have over 100 million views (sorry, Sia), and Eurovision entries (though, ones that didn't qualify are in here) have been DQ'ed from my rankings. Amelia Bedealwithit. I'll likely reveal that list after all is said and done, possibly along with other songs that were ranked that didn't make the "official" list.
3081 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
72) Ryn Weaver - "OctaHate" // Submitted by AlphaBravo // TSC 168, 4th place, 87 points (10 points given).

Fittingly, kickin' things off with some AlphaBravo. Easily my favorite Ryn song, so this will be the last of Ms. Weaver we'll see here. Solid verses, stronger chorus. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

71) Elena - "Senor Loco" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 318, 3rd place, 77 points (10 points given).

Just in time to start this ranking off with some tonic and lime, Eurovision goddessa graces us with her presence. Right on the borderline of annoying, but fun and catchy, is one of my guilty pleasures. This brings it.

70) Felix Cartal - "Something To Live For" (feat. Nikki Yanosfky) // Submitted by Aquamarine // TSC 225, 7th place, 70 points (12 points given).

Hopefully no recency bias is in play here, but the ~true sax superstar~ of TSC 225 has arrived.
3081 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
Octahate goes off
3081 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
TSC 318 for Elena, nice!
3081 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Tolis is so on trend that his future entries make an appearance here. :p
Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 318

Three lovely entries. :D
3081 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Elena is a futuristic bitch.
3081 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't stop listening to that Felix Cartal song.
3081 days 8 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I can't wait for Elena to win TSC 318 :)
3081 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
That makes one of us (unless I'm the one submitting her).
3081 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
69) Ivy Levan - "Biscuit" // Submitted by ianfitz0012 // TSC 189, 8th place, 71 points (6 points given).

Hol' up, hol' uip, hol' up. Let me make one thing clear -- I wasn't as fond of the song the first time I heard it compared to how I feel about it now. If I had done these rankings a while back, this might have been ranked better, but I listened to it way too much, to the point where I almost killed it. Alas, it's not dead. Like Elena, borderline annoying + catchy is usually a home run for me.

68) SomeKindaWonderful - "Reverse" // Submitted by BlueStar // TSC 181, 3rd place, 81 points (10 points given).

Time for a dab of mayo. Spoiler #1: another mayo with the same exact hat will be showing up to the ranking pretty shortly. Spoiler #2 : this is my favorite Kez entry.

67) Gabrielle Aplin - "LIght Up The Dark" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 212, 5th place, 77 points (8 points given).

I had always wondered what the big deal with Gabrielle Aplin was until I heard this. First song of hers that I heard that had an edge to it.

66) Melanie Durrant - "Goodbye" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 205, 3rd place, 99 points (10 points given).

Another Tolis entry. Shocking noms. Slay a bit, sis.
3081 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
none of my songs have appeared yet cryin
3081 days 3 hours ago
smi9127
*waits*
3081 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Quit your bitching, Patrick.

65) Blonde - "It's Alright" (feat. Karen Harding) // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 222, 2nd place, 100 points (12 points given).

Kinda a standard structure for this type of music these days (I could name examples of artists that sound almost exactly like this, but you know, lazy), but it's a structure that I'm totally into. Karen Harding is fantastic and almost (SPOILER) made this list with a song of her own.
3081 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
yay
3080 days 18 hours ago
CharlieBibi
3080 days 17 hours ago
kimmal8

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!