This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Wanuka

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Wanuka

2518 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
Come on in everybody. One of you is about to become the seventh person voted off of Survivor Belize.

Questions:

The tribal lines are split right down the middle. Do you expect this vote to tie because of that, or are the old tribes done with?

No idols were played before the merge in this game, so it's possible that people have found them and are holding on to them. Do you think there could be an idol play tonight with the tribes being split evenly?

You have until 3:30pm EST tomorrow, 5/25 to send me and tonym101101 your votes. Good luck!
2518 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
For those who missed the challenge, Anthony has won immunity.
2518 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
The tribal lines are split right down the middle. Do you expect this vote to tie because of that, or are the old tribes done with?

I think it's up to anyone's decision, If you want to make a big move, it's time for it. But be careful, because that's going to get against you

No idols were played before the merge in this game, so it's possible that people have found them and are holding on to them. Do you think there could be an idol play tonight with the tribes being split evenly?

Probably depends on how the discussions between the tribes went. But you can't deny the fact that an HII can be played tonight
2518 days 11 hours ago
Notsae
"The tribal lines are split right down the middle. Do you expect this vote to tie because of that, or are the old tribes done with?"

I do not expect a tie, but it is definitely a possibility. I feel like there were some emotions that people weren't allowed to express or things people weren't allowed to accomplish while in the two tribe format. Now that the gates are open, anyone can sway.
2517 days 18 hours ago
tyleror
7/10 votes received
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
I'll go tally the votes
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Okay, here we go. Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
First vote
Katherine [SELF VOTE]
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Second vote
Liam [SELF VOTE]
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Third vote
JJ
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Fourth vote
AJ R.
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Fifth vote
Liam

That's 2 votes Liam, 1 vote AJ R, 1 vote Katherine, 1 vote JJ.
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Sixth vote
AJ R.

That's 2 votes Liam, 2 votes AJ R, 1 vote Katherine, 1 vote JJ, 4 votes left.
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Seventh vote
Liam

That's 3 votes Liam, 2 votes AJ R, 1 vote Katherine, 1 vote JJ, 3 votes left.
2517 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Eighth vote
Liam

That's 4 votes Liam, 2 votes AJ R, 1 vote Katherine, 1 vote JJ, 2 votes left.

open group

T&T's Survivor Belize

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!