This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 2: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 2: Runway

3559 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week my girls will be showing off their best 80's wear on the runway!

*The queens walk the runway*

------------------------------

I will now critique each team.

Team A - It wasn't very 80's and it seemed like an even more lesbian version of American Horror Story, but I appreciated the thought you put into it. Although I didn't like that you made Luna play two characters when you could have given Savannah the extra role despite her not responding to your mail. It seemed a little bit shady to be honest.

Team B - I actually really liked your TV Show, it was campy and it had an 80's feel to it. I think it was a bit too focused on the drugs, but I think your storyline was simple and charming.

Ladies, the team who won the challenge this week was...

Team AB

Condragulations, and the member who really stood out this week on the runway and in the challenge was...

Odyssey Re-Snatched! Condragulations you have won a pair of neon leg warmers.

Team B, you may all leave the stage... except for Selegna Sol & Malaria, you must stay on the stage.

*Team B leaves the stage and Selegna & Malaria remain*

If I call your name, step forward:
- Lily Babe
- Moxanne
- Miss Chievous
- Pride Ann Prejudith
- Luna Rox

You 5 are safe, you may leave the stage.

Selegna Sol, Malaria & Shaquiqui Jones, none of you participated this week, so all 3 of you will lip-sync this week.

Please PM me your lip-sync submission to 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna, in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't f**k it up.
3559 days 3 hours ago
zh1999
Omgosh thank you soo much!
3559 days ago
doodyful
Shaquiqui Jones has chosen to quit the competition.

Selegna Sol & Malaria, you are lucky.
3558 days 19 hours ago
z3ro
thank you for picking our team to win!
3557 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Im back from holiday now :)

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!