This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Week 3: Runway

Topic » Season 3 - Week 3: Runway

3532 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you all had to do your best to create Quentin Tarantino themed runway looks. And to help me with this week's decision, my friend James has  also reviewed your looks to give me a second opinion.

If I call your name, please step forward.

- Eslaysha Occhawinning
- Luna Rox
- Luxxx Sherri
- Moxanne
- Odyssey - Re-Snatched

The 5 of you are safe. You may leave the stage.

-------------------------------

The rest of you will now be critiqued.

Lily Babe - I think this was a very clever look, and I like how you were able to include various elements to O-ren's character and apply it to this single look. I thought it was very different and I look forward to seeing more of you!

Selegna Sol - This doesn't say Mia Wallace at all. There's nothing I see here that really represents her character. The only thing that remotely resembles Mia is her hair and even that isn't really giving it. I think this is nice and polished, but I feel like you needed to make this more of a caricature.

Marion Illegal - Now THIS is how you do Mia Wallace! I think everything about this is spot on, and I love that you basically took her outfit from the poster and turned it into an avatar. I think making her eyes smaller and further apart would have been very smart and I think if I was doing a Mia Wallace look, I would definitely include a blood nose or perhaps a syringe sticking out of her heart, but I do really like this!

Pride Ann Prejudith - I think this look is wonderful! I love the meteor hammer and I think the bloody eyes was a very nice touch. Your actual outfit is extremely accurate to Gogo's outfit in Kill Bill so I applaud you for your attention to detail! I think if I did this look and I used those eyes, I would have rotated them to really match Gogo's eyes, but I do think you did a very nice job!

Malaria - You didn't do the challenge.

Miss Cheivous - You didn't do the challenge.

Ladies, you may all leave the stage as I make my decision.
3532 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
James is taking too long so I'll just make the decisions on my own.

Marion Illegal, you are safe.

Pride Ann Prejudith, you are safe.

Lily Babe, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win a Hattori Hanzo katana.

Selegna Sol, you are safe.

Malaria & Miss Cheivous, you two are up for elimination. Please submit a lip-sync video to 'Black Widow' by Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't f**k it up!
3532 days 5 hours ago
doodyful
However, Malaria you haven't participated very much at all so you don't deserve to stay.

Miss Cheivous, shantay you stay.

Malaria, sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!