This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Rules & Check-In

Topic » Season 4 - Rules &..

3522 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome everyone to Taylor's Drag Race Season 4!

One of you will be Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar, and whoever that is will be determined based on how well you participate in the 12 challenges I have planned. The winner will be the contestant who displays the most charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent!

I'm sure all of you are familiar with the format of this game, but I will go over it for those of you who are unsure.

Each week I will post a challenge, which will ALWAYS include designing an avatar of some sort. You can either design a dream avatar (If you don't know how to make a dream avatar, here is a tutorial ), or you can use Photoshop or another photo editing program to make a sickening avatar! There will also be another component to the challenges which will be different every week.

You will have a certain amount of time to complete the challenge, and I will select the winner of that week's challenge, who is safe and who is in the bottom two! The bottom two that week will have to go head-to-head in a lip-sync battle to a song that I choose for that week. You can either post a video of someone singing that song, lip-syncing to that song OR you can post a video of you lip-syncing to that song! As long as you are able to turn it out, your submission will be accepted.

This will continue until one queen is crowned Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar!

To help you prepare for those lip-syncs, here are all the lip-sync songs that will be used this season.

Song/Artist

Amazing - Hi Fashion
Anaconda - Nicki Minaj
Candyman - Christina Aguleira
Circus - Britney Spears
It's Oh So Quiet - Björk
Listen To Your Heart - Roxette
Marry The Night - Lady Gaga
Rabbit Hole - Natalia Kills
Supermodel - RuPaul
Vogue - Madonna
We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
We Run This - Missy Elliott
What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani

If you have any questions, please post it in this forum and I'll answer it, and please comment on this and let me know you're ready to begin! We will begin tomorrow so I will give all of you some time to prepare!

Good luck and enjoy the race!
3522 days 2 hours ago
Ribbons
I am CHECKED IN.
3521 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
Ready 2 werk
3521 days 19 hours ago
noraw6842
ok :)
3521 days 18 hours ago
Lowwww
READYYY
3521 days 18 hours ago
AlanDuncan
check
3521 days 17 hours ago
pok3rf4ce

HALLELOO BITCHES!!!!
3521 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
HOLLY LOO IS IN THE HOUSE

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!