This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 6: Runway

Topic » Season 4 - Week 6: Runway

3479 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week all of you had to make a runway look inspired by a different nation's culture!

- Justine Time
- Dee-High Dration
- Fitz Chilla Mack Ossie

You three are safe. You may leave the stage.

I will now critique you all.

Luna Rox - I think this look would have been plain without the tattoos, which in my opinion could have been made a bit more smoother and polished. Although I like this look overall.

Shewan Toofuk - This is literally just a default avatar. How did you make such a decline in avatar quality?

Lolli Gigi Marie - You got an okay avatar and then you sloppily drew the Dutch flag on it? This is terrible.

Mona Loch Ness - I love how elegant this is, and I particularly like the shawl because it pays homage to the Indian influences that English culture has. It's a very nice hybrid of the two and I think this is very elegant.

Naomi Lee - I think this is a really nice representation of Germany. It's a little bit expected, but it's what I'd want to see if I saw you do a German look. I like the colours, and your hair is very fitting with the theme!

Aspirin Mommy - You didn't post anything.

Ladies, you may go to the Silver Lounge and enjoy a glass of cordial as I make my decision.
3479 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox & Naomi Lee, you are safe.

Mona Loch Ness, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge!

Shewan Toofuk & Lolli Gigi Marie, you are safe.

Aspirin Mommy, you have gone too far without posting anything. Sashay away.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!