This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 8: Down The Rabbit Hole

Topic » Season 4 - Week 8: Down The..

3503 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Hello hello hello!

This week, I want you to take me to Wonderland, because this week is all about fantasy and fairytales!

I want each of you to write and tell me your very own Drag Fairytale. Try to keep it interesting and don't drag it out for too long. You could have a happy ending, or you could make it a pure tragedy. Whoever can write the most interesting story that makes sense and has a unique storyline - and a sickening runway look - will win this challenge! Your story could have themes similar to an old tale like Hansel & Gretel or a more modern story like Alice in Wonderland.

I have noticed that a lot of you are struggling with your runway looks. It may seem like I am trying to be mean when I do my critiques, but I honestly just want all of you to be delivering to your full potential. I suggest all of you look at Afro Amerykah from Season 2 and Moxanne from Season 3, because they truly had some amazing runway looks and they set a standard that I hope all of you will be able to reach. Here are some examples of my favourite runway looks from the past:

- Trigger Warning, S1: http://i.imgur.com/uNGj2M8.png
- Nikola Mateo, S2: http://i.imgur.com/Rdx3vhY.png
- Afro Amerykah, S2: http://i.imgur.com/7K52cds.png
- Moxanne, S3: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jsn5sl&s=8

On the runway, I want to see your best fairytale couture! I suggest you google some high-fashion creations and editorials to inspire you on the runway. You could do a glamorous princess or an evil queen, or anything else you can think of!

Moxanne is going to guest judge this week, so make sure you listen to what she said in the forum, because it will help you!

The lip-sync song this week is 'Rabbit Hole' by Natalia Kills.

You have 48 hours to complete this challenge.

Gentleman, start your engines; and may the best woman... win!
3503 days 15 hours ago
noraw6842
Does our runway look have to be a character in our fairy tale?
3503 days 15 hours ago
doodyful
It does not have to be your character, but it can be if you want.
3502 days 23 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
I'm Henny, btw.
3502 days 21 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Justine is a beautiful 23 year old girl from south Detroit. Loves Reading and Puppies. She hates the snow and anything cold. Currently going to school to become a nurse. This is a Classic Story about love beating evil, or is it the Classic Story of Loving Evil? No one can tell.  It is a distinct story though and you won’t forget it, even if you get oldtimers or whatever it’s called.

*BANG* *BANG* *Justine starts freaking out.* *BANG* BANG* *Justine running through a think snow storm* *BANG BANG*
-Blackouts- *scream's loud at first then fades*

20 years later.

Justine is reading in the library of her school. She just finished up "How to be a Drag Queen," written by Willam and Detox. A Story of shade.
She decides to go into the forbidden section of the library and look around for a new book since she has read everything else in the library. She scans the shelf and instantly a big red book catches her eye. "Frostine, A horror story of love." Instantly she sees a picture that looks oddly like her on the cover and obviously she gets curious. Knowing that she can’t check it out, she puts the book into her backpack and goes home.

She gets home and quickly reads it. The First sentence started to scare her little bit. "Hello Justine, I knew you would find me, so let’s go and show you why I have been waiting for you."

"My name is Frosty, I am a snow man, you may have heard of me. But here’s the part of the story no one knows about. I wasn’t the only snowman made that day, there were three: me, you, and finally Alex. At first we got along, but soon Alex started to resent me because he loved you, yet you loved me." Justine's eyes widen. "You now are probably thinking ‘Wtf how could I be a Snowperson?’" Justine gets a little confused. "Now do you ever notice that if you see snow you start to panic and start to see things and then black out?" Justine is panicking now. "I bet you are panicking now but just calm down and everything will be clear in just a few words."

Suddenly a Bright light comes out of the book and Justine gets sucked in.

"Justine.... Justine..... JUSTINE!" Justine opens her eyes to see A Snowman in front of her.
"HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT. HOLY...." The snow man interrupts, "Hello my dear, I am Frosty, I told you this was all real. Now I am going to give you a choice between 2 things. The first one; I can return you home and I will be stuck living my life alone and so will you. The second; you can come back here and live here permanently and the memory of you from the other world will be erased.”

Justine starts to think, "Um...." Frosty cuts her off again. "I would not like you to make your decision now since you have not seen this world in many years. So I am going to let you live here for 24 hours and then you can make your final decision. Good luck, and don’t fuck it up."

Justine finally looks down and notices she is too now a snowperson. She slowly looks back up and begins to speak. "But Fros-" He was gone, and she was by herself.

Justine wanders around and slowly begins to regain her memory of what happened that horrible, horrible night in which she was taken away from this magical land, and placed into the human world.

-flashback-

Justine and Frosty are walking over the hills of snow, when suddenly *BANG* Frosty falls to the ground. Justine spins around to see Alex standing there holding a frying pan. Justine starts to run. The snow starts to get thinker and thicker. While Justine runs she hears a loud banging noise.

*BANG* *BANG* *Justine starts freaking out.* *BANG* BANG* *Justine running through a think snow storm* *BANG BANG*
-Blackouts- *scream's loud at first then fades*

Justine wakes up in a walk-in freezer with a window. She looks through the window to see the love of her life sitting in a room next to a fire place unconscious and slowly
3502 days 20 hours ago
andalarew_2231
melting. She starts screaming and pulling at the door handle but it won’t budge.

"Justine," says a voice over a loud speaker, she clearly knows its Alex's.
"You have 2 options: 1) you can stay in the freezer and watch your boyfriend melt, or 2) you will agree to leave this world and never see him again. You have roughly 3 minutes to choose before he completely melts so you better choose."

She quickly screams out "Number 2 Number 2 Number 2 PLEASE JUST LET FROSTY GO."
Suddenly a Bright light flashes and she starts screaming "AAHHHHHHHH FROSTYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOUUUU"

*BANG* "Ow" she says, because as she was remembering what had happened she walked right into an igloo.
She snaps out of her memory and looks around, just then a little rabbit hops out of the igloo. "JUSTINE, IS THAT REALLY YOU, OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

*5 years later*

*music starts playing*
DA DA DA DA,
DA DA DA DA,
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA.

Justine starts to walk down the aisle. Wait, that’s right, now her name is Frostine!

http://prntscr.com/4pea5d Frostine The SnowWoman.
3502 days 17 hours ago
Absol
Glitter, fashion, passion, LOVE. The forty third annual drag ball of Yamommington is coming up, and the theme is "glamorous fairy princesses". Disgusting. I AM A TRASH QUEEN. Absolutely disgusted. This town is like the holocaust for trash queens. Last year they did glamour, year before that they did glamour, it just DOESN'T END! What could I do? I need a miracle.

It's time to pray to the Glamazons that have come before me. It went a little something like this, to make it short: And HOT FUCKIN' DAMN they came through. Lucifer has got some great fashion sense, take my word for it.

I went to that ball, decked out in a fierce fairy dress, ready to wreck some shit up. Not only am I glamorous, I'm serving up so much high drag that on a scale of one to ten, I'm Annina's bra size on Big Brother Germany. If looks could kill, I'd be Jason Voorhees, but sexier. But enough about me, onto those pageant queens who thought they were cute. I spiked a few of their drinks with {arsenic}. I curbstomped them with my stilettos. I slit their throats with my fake nails. I've never felt more alive. But then I got arrested for homicide, being a street walker, and selling my soul to the devil.

Being in jail, I had to find a way out, I needed to get out of here. I'll go crazy! I'm a normal human being and I have morals, this isn't fair! So naturally, I used my fangs to try and bite through the bars. When one of my cellmates looked at me like I was crazy, I grabbed her by the weave and made her eat the tile.

At this time, the warden walked past, and told me my bail had been finalized. If I wanted to go free, I had to lip-sync, for my LIFE. We got into the room at the end of the hallway, and in there was a small runway and a boombox. In the middle of the runway, there was a stripper pole. The warden then said for me to prepare. I recognized the song faster than I could swallow a load. It was Chandelier. I jumped onto that stage and lipsynced my heart out. I swang from the stripper pole, mirroring a Chandelier, looking sexier than a sorority mud wrestling match. The Warden turned off the boombox as the music began to fade. He walked over to me, stared disappointedly and ATTACKED me to try and get me back into the cell! How rude. I pulled the kitchen knife from my pants and cut out his heart, the louder he screamed, the slower I cut. After I was done, I threw his heart across the room and walked outside. With a ripped dress, a broken stiletto, and eye makeup that made me look like a raccoon, I made it back to the park. I saw just the judges there, and they looked pleasant, I asked them who ended up winning the pageant, and they just looked at each other. Then, one of them finally spoke up. "Since all of the other queens are either dead, or in the Witness Protection Program, you have won by default." My smile grew bigger than my ego, I knew I had what it took to beat the basics. I took my crown and sash and walked home, just thinking of my outfit for next year's pageant.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqHUjHTCMAE9RaD.jpg

**my runway look, circa after getting out of jail**
http://prntscr.com/4pfva4
3501 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Welcome to the drag graveyard this is where the eliminated contestants go to rest after dying of SICKNESS. However a queen named Doodyfull has SNATCHed all the bodies and its Dee-High and the 6 bitches job to find them.

In Southern Cali
---------------------

Dee-high and the other bitches find Doodyful and kill him using only an eyelash curler and a photo of Michelle Visage naked.
HIS COS HE IS A BUTCH QUEEN says he has hidden the bodies around the world HAHAHAHA..HAHA.*dies*

In Bali they find Szaria
In Malbourne they find Aspirin
In London they find Holly
In Tokyo they find ozamataz
In Venice they find Potato
and then in Floria, Isis is found

ONLY ONE PERSON LEFT....SHEWAN WHO NOSE WHERE SHE IS?

WILL THEY FIND HER STAY TUNED!

cliffhanger rip u.
3501 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
http://i.imgur.com/EWGrYyS.png
my runway look is Luna Rox, butch as fuck.
3501 days 23 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Re-writing my story because re-reading is fundamental.

The Legend of Luna

One starry night in the town of Snatchington lived a troll called Luna. Luna wasn't as fishy or as well polished as the other queens, but she dreamed ever so much of being a real drag queen. Every night, whilst listening to Kylie Minogue and brushing each of her Gemma weaves 100 times, she would cry and pray to God that she would make Luna into a real drag queen.

One night, as Luna counted up to 100 whilst brushing her Honey Blonde Wintour weave, the air became colder and the wind blew harder and harder.

"I've never been blown like this!" exclaimed Luna. Suddenly, an old wrinkled witch appeared at the door.

"My name is Moxanne," said the witch, "and I am your fairy drag-mother. Luna's heart leapt and tears welled in her Grey Wonderland eyes. Moxanne lifted up her arm and pointed her huge, pulsating wand at Luna. "Let me say the magic words.... Ocurrrrrrrrrrr?"

Moxanne waved her wand and whispered, "Come on Luna let's make you sickening!" A huge flash came all over Luna and she was transformed. Her dry and over-used Gemma weave was trans-formed into a never-before-seen green updo, and her Zimy clothes designs were a thing of the past; instead she was wearing a custom made gown made from vines and moss.

Luna spun around; she had never felt so elegant. She looked a lot better than the booger queens who lived in Snatchington; the ones who wore the same look over and over again and the ones who used default eyes. She looked like perfection; serving up Trolltastic Glam.

Luna raced into Snatchington in her 4 inch Iron Fist heels, ready to show the rest of the world that a star was born. And thus ends the legend of Luna; the bitch who slayed the competition.

http://imgur.com/x32C1rj
3501 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
-The Good Princess and The Bad Princess-

In the small village of Detlef lives 2 twin sisters, Lavana & Lydia, they have been orphans all their life. Their parents who are the King & Queen of the kingdom abandoned them because they never wanted to share their royalty & be responsible for children for the rest of their life.

Lavana is the nice, quiet & likable around their village whilst Lydia only has wrath and revenge against her parents for the way they have treated them. Lydia has been making plans to kill both her mom and dad that she has kept under a wooden board in her room for 5 years. Every night when Lavana goes to sleep, Lydia takes out the book and continues her evil plans.

The next morning Lavana & Lydia wake up to do their daily routine. Lavana & Lydia walk 2 miles to the river silently. Not a word out of eithers mouths the whole two miles. As they get there, Lydia demands Lavana to start getting water as she gets some fruit. She starts filling each bucket one by one and drags them out of the water since they are super heavy & places them in the wagon. 15 minutes now & Lydia hasn't came back or made any noises. Lavana starts getting worried & places everything down and starting heading into the dark forest. 10 minutes later She gets to a hole which seems like a cave. She  debates whether to go to in their to find her sister or wait to see if she comes back to the river. She decides to get into the hole and search. About 24 feet in she sees a bright orange light. It's Lydia on the ground unconscious with a sparkling tube next to her. As She goes out to grab her, Lydia's body quickly sinks into the dirt. At this point Lavana is scared & shocked........They she hears her sisters voice calling out for her from above. Lavana looks up & see's something blurry coming down at her & blacks out.

Later that night Lavana wakes up dizzy and can't remember anything. It wasn't until she had what seemed to be multiple personalities that she knew what happened. Lydia used the Orange Potion their grandmother had locked in her house that let your spirit control the spirit & body you get into. Lydia starts telling her about how she needs someone who wasn't a threat to their parents kingdom to do the job for her and the only way that could happen is if Lavana did it since She was the nice girl no one is threatened by. She doesn't agree with the plan & argues with herself. Lydia being the manipulative sister told her that their parents have been planning to have them killed within the next year and the only way for her to stay alive is if she kills the King and Queen. This makes her a bit scared & hesitantly agrees with Lydia since that's the only choice she has as of now. The next morning The sisters read over the plan to assassin the King & Queen.

Waiting as the gates nervous, Lavana whispers to Lydia she is thinking it wasn't such a great idea that it could get them both killed. Lydia promises her that she is not going to let her get killed as long as she lets Lydia control her actions. The gates open to the kingdom & Lavana freaks out and tried to run away but is stopped by her sister. Lavana breathes & walks through the kingdoms garden. They get to the castles door & begin knocking. The maid of the castle opens the doors with a bright smile on her face. Lavana gives her a basket full of fruit with a notes and that she would like to give to the King & Queen. Lydia tels her sister how after they find out the fruit are poisoned they will be suspect #1. Lavana disagrees since Lydia is no long alive & it'll be Lavana who pays for her actions. She gets mad and runs back to the castle as she is fighting with her sisters soul for control of her body. She gets back to the doors with fear and the maid lets her in again. Lavana demands the fruit back & the maid tells her she already gave them to the King & Queen.
3501 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
She runs upstairs & maid calls out for the knights thinking She is up to no good. Lavana charges through the door as her mom is about to bite into one of the poisoned oranges, knocks it out of her hand & gets a sword through her back by a knight thinking she was about to attack the Queen. Lavana keeps repeating "This is you Lydia, not me. This is you Lydia, not me. This is you Lydia, not me. This is you Lyd....." The knight finishes her off & Lydia's soul escapes her sisters deceased body.

*Zooms back to the Cave*
Lydia's body rises from the ground and her soul returns to her body. Lydia stands up looking furious about how her plan failed & her sisters death.

!!!THE END!!!

Mona Loch Ness Runway as Lavana:
http://i.imgur.com/ERFTLPG.png
3501 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
There will be a four hour extension.
3501 days 21 hours ago
Absol
Ugly!
3501 days 18 hours ago
noraw6842
tysm taylor i will be home in 1.5 hrs and will post then <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
3501 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
Thank GAWD I got nervous!!!!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!