This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 - Week 10: Runway

Topic » Season 4 - Week 10: Runway

3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you all went back in time to have Medieval wedding! Let's move onto the critiques.

----------------------------------

Luna Rox - There is NOTHING medieval about this at ALL. I understand why you chose to do an archery theme, but it isn't very wedding like nor is it even medieval. The clothing is too futuristic and Hunger Games-esque. You really missed the mark this week.

Lolli Gig Marie - I really like the backstory you provided, it really added to the idea that this was an old love story. Despite being from different classes, it reminded me of Romeo & Juliet. The only thing letting you down in this is the groom because he looks unfinished. I also wish they looked more wedding-like. They seem very casual but they still look Medieval so you almost nailed it.

Justine Time - I like the idea that you went for and it was very medieval, but I think it could have been executed a bit better. The mouths you chose looked very tacky and the bride's armour would have provided little protection and it clashes with the rest of the outfit. I like the risk you took though.

Naomi Lee - Even though I think your runway looks were the best looking this week, they didn't quite fit with the theme at all. I think if you were going to go for royalty, you could have really made an extravagant Queen Elizabethan style dress, and a King to match. That is definitely the direction I would have taken for this challenge and I think you had the potential to do the same, but you didn't.

Mona Loch Ness - There really isn't anything medieval about your bride's look. I don't think it would be very common to wear a dress like that back then and I think this is a very safe look. I do like your groom's look and I think it was a risk to make him have feminine features. I think of all the grooms, yours is one of the most medieval looking. I also think your back story is very cute!

Ladies, you may enjoy some lager in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Can I just say that this week was very difficult to judge.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Justine Time, you are safe.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Lolli Gigi Marie, I really wasn't expecting this, but condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win some purple dye.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox, you really fell short this week. I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Naomi Lee, your bridal look saved you this week. You're safe.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Mona Loch Ness, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Luna Rox & Mona Loch Ness, the time has come for you to lip-sync for your lives.

Please PM me a video of a performance to 'Marry the Night' by Lady Gaga.

Good luck and don't fuck it up.
3468 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Actually, I think you both have a little bit more to prove. Your time isn't up.

Shantay you BOTH stay.
3468 days 12 hours ago
noraw6842
"Lolli Gigi Marie, I really wasn't expecting this, but condragulations you are the winner" SHADINESS
3468 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
Lolli's eyebrow game was so weak in her runway I am SHOCKED!
3468 days 8 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Nothing medieval? Robin hood was set in medieval times...
3468 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Luna, I know Robin Hood was set in Medieval times but besides the arrows - which aren't strictly medieval - there was nothing medieval about it.
3468 days 8 hours ago
doodyful
Medieval.
3468 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
(We are going to pretend that Week 11 never existed and that Luna lost the lip-sync)
3468 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Let's pretend that Luna was disqualified actually I like that thought better!

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!