This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Confessional

Topic » All-Stars - Confessional

3478 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
This is where you can express your thoughts on the competition.
3478 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
I see Giraffez walk into the workroom, and I'm thinking "Well, someone's gotta go first."
3478 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
Giraffez walks in and at least she looks better than her usual homeless self
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2itsm8g&s=8#.VDiIZb7TAfF
3478 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
I seriously think these bitches will underestimate me I've gotten way better so here's hoping i'm not the first out
3477 days 16 hours ago
zh1999
Sooo, I am back looking to run the show and get off to a good start while holding my composure. Last time I won a challenge and fell apart, but its time to snatch this crown.
3477 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
I'm honored that Lili chose me for her team. Bitch knows what's best for her.
3476 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
I found a pair of fake titties just laying here. They say "Property of Giraffez." I wonder if she needed them before she hit the runway? Guess not!
3476 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
so i'm walking down the runway when I look down and saw my brest plate wasn't there, then I thought wait i'm pretty damn good and only got eliminated because I couldn't make a lipsync avatar in time. bitches better beware
3476 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Im in the workroom planning out my looks and then randomly I see Ms Afro walk in... she wasn't on the roster when I started.... so you're telling me I lost to her in my season and now I gotta compete with her AGAIN?! Girl she already won! Throw me a bone here!
3476 days 13 hours ago
zh1999
I walk in and see my Drag starter, Afro Amerykah and gooo crazy. However, Oona and I are going to have to take mama down.
3476 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
So due to a last minute drop out, I got an invite to come back one more time for the people. But that dont mean I'm sloppy seconds and it DEFINITELY doesnt mean I'm easy competition.

Other than that, I'm very excited to be standing with some icons, and very ready to take them down as well.
3475 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
so today is my birthday and i'm nervous that i'll be sent home today and with that so will Iceebella which would totally suck
3475 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Does Giraffez think she's JesseM or some shit? No one's gonna give her a WIN just cause it's her birthday,
3475 days 5 hours ago
Giraffez
am I wanting the win for the week? yeah but not because it's my birthday but because I fucking earned it
3472 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
So my partner comes back last minute and now we're rushing to get everything done. I'm still feeling confident, I just hope the jokes land, or else I'm screwed.
3472 days 5 hours ago
konohavillage1
If I wanted an easy time I would've kept my crown, instead of putting it back on the line and signing back up.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!