This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 3: Runway

Topic » All-Stars - Week 3: Runway

3466 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you all pitched your own original season of American Horror Story. Let's see how you did!

-------------------------------------------------

Team Oodassey - The effort you put into this challenge was incredible! The visuals you used were all very interesting and I feel like your Brothel idea was very intriguing and you didn't give the entire plot away which was nice. I think the avatars being featured in the video was a very nice touch. Your title card was very good and I think Oona Mama's creepy gif runway look was genius!

Team Girabella - There was nothing very horror about your plot at all, and it didn't seem like a season of AHS. You both had Freak Show on the runway, which meant your looks could have been very theatrical and circus-like, but instead they were very flat and boring. And Giraffez, I am dissapointed that when I gave you advice during the check-up, you didn't do -any- of the things I told you to change and instead you kept it all the same which is very strange to me.

Team AfroTime - I think your storyline was too ambiguous. I wouldn't want you to give too much away but there was almost nothing going on in your 'story' except for the piling bodies. I think the effort you went into the character avatars was nice but I think some of the roles you assigned didn't make sense (For example Jessica Lange being Sarah Paulson's mother at the age of 25). Overall I was underwhelmed with you this week.

Team LiLee - I think visually, you had the nicest looks and avatars and title card, but I think you dragged out your story a bit too long. Remember, you were pitching me a season of AHS, you weren't describing in detail the first few episodes. However your consistent theme and interesting story saved you.

Ladies, you may enjoy a smoothie in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3466 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Team Oodassey, condragulations you are the winners of this week's challenge! You win a black hat.
3466 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Team LiLee, you are safe.
3466 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Team AfroTime, you are safe.
3466 days 12 hours ago
doodyful
Team Girabella, I'm sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

From this point onwards the Team Twist is over.

Giraffez & Iceebella, send me your lip-sync video via PM asap.
3466 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps* and the reason nothing was done is because I simply got caught up in school and found my self with very little time to do stuff
3466 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Damn straight!
3466 days 8 hours ago
zh1999
Yess
3466 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
YOU GOT THIS ICEEBELLA!
3466 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thank god
3465 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Iceebella:
Giraffez: 

Iceebella, shantay you stay.

Giraffez, sashay away.
3465 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
*jaw drops*

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!