This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 4: Runway

Topic » All-Stars - Week 4: Runway

3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you had to prove to me how marketable you are by starring in a commercial for Absolut Vodka, and then on the runway you presented a look inspired by one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Let's see how you did!

------------------------------

Lili Fields - I think your runway look is spectacular! It's soft and powerful at the same time, and you look delicious actually. As for your commercial, I think what you wrote was very good, and I particularly liked the little joke at the end, but I think your image was a bit plain. You should have made it a postcard shape and have more on the image like the Absolut logo and perhaps even another photo of yourself to show that you're associated with the product. I also think your recipe sounds great! Overall, I think you did well.

Oona Mama - I think the concept for your look is great, but I think there are some issues: the hair is overused and boring and it doesn't fit the face properly, your eyes don't look like they apart of your face, your lips are rough around the edges and your dress doesn't fit you properly. As for your commercial, I think it was well made but it was boring. I think there needed to be more going on and maybe it could have been shorter. The ingredients seem nice though!

Justine Time - Your commercial was very confusing. It was just a hue-changing sloth and then a photo of a drink? I didn't like the way you marketed the drink either. I know you're trying to be lazy and sloth-like but I told you to keep it polished and professional. Nothing about your runway look reads 'Sloth' to be. This looks more like a busted Queen Elsa from Frozen.

Afro Amerykah - I think your use of words for the commercial was great, but the visuals definitely let you down. There was no logo or campaign image for this which is confusing considering you didn't make a video. You also didn't post a runway look?

Naomi Lee - I think your ingredients were a bit odd and disgusting, and I was hoping that after your perfume commercial from Season 4 that you would have learnt not to choose bad ingredients, but you did it again. I think your commercial was a bit plain and you didn't include the Absolut logo anywhere in the photo. As for your runway, I think this looks more like Lindsay Lohan in 2005 than Wrath. You should have taken this a bit further and created a look that was more powerful and evil.

Iceebella Xinpath & Odyssey Re-Snatched - Neither of you submitted anything this week.

You may all leave the runway as I make my decision.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Lili Fields, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win a bottle of each drink in the collection.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Oona Mama, you're safe.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Afro Amerykah, you're safe.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Justine Time, you're safe.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Naomi Lee, you're safe.
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Iceebella Xinpath & Odyssey Re-Snatched, you two are up for elimination.

Please send me a lip-sync video to 'So What' in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up.
3465 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
I did post a runway? It was the avatar?
3465 days 18 hours ago
doodyful
Oh, I couldn't tell if it was part of the commercial or your runway look.
3465 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
EXCUSE YOU TAYLOR YOU LOVED MY INGREDIENTS FROM MY PERFUME AD WTF YOU TRYING TO SAY?

There are also cocktails that have things like jalapeño and pepperoncini juice. A Hot N' Dirty is literally Pepperoncini juice and Olive juice. It would be disgusting to me cause I hate olives, but people love it. It's not like I added two raw eggs in my drink.
3465 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
(I'm on my iPad so I can't post the video links)

Odyssey Re-Snatched, shantay you stay.

Iceebella Xinpath, sashay away.
3464 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wait lmao so you didn't think the imgur link was my runway... But you also say I didn't have any campaign image. What did you think that was?

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!