This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars - Week 6: Runway

Topic » All-Stars - Week 6: Runway

3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Welcome to the main stage!

This week you all participated in an interview for Drag Vogue Magazine, and you all shot a cover. Let's see how you did!

---------------------------------------

Justine Time - I think your answers to the questions were okay, they were honest, but I think some of your answers were a bit boring. I think you messed up question six. It was your opportunity to really sell yourself and put out a good image, but you just depreciated yourself! I think you have the worst magazine cover of all. It's not even a hot mess, it's just a mess. There are so many different fonts and you used comic sans which was a bad move. And I've never seen a square magazine cover. As for your runway look, I can see elements of Baby Spice in the hair and the dress, but overall it just looks like another one of your runway looks and I don't think you captured the innocence that Baby Spice has.

Lili Fields - I think your magazine cover is beautifully made. I think including your male self was a very smart idea and it worked very well. In the interview, I think your answers captured my interest, but I think you really set yourself up for a bad news article when you answered questions three and four, because you threw Odyssey, Giraffez & Afro under the bus, and so many news reporters could have used that to create bad publicity about you. However, I do think your other answers were unique and well answered. I also think your closing tagline was a very clever idea! Then on the runway, I love everything except for the top of the head. I think the top needed more volume and the two buns at the front should have been more like cones instead of buns. However I can definitely see Scary Spice in this and I think you did a great job overall.

Oona Mama - I think your magazine cover was good. It was a little bit messy because it's square and there isn't much colour, but it wasn't the worst. I think making your image black and white was a bad idea because your face sort of blends in into a blob of grey. I think you answered the questions the best out of everyone. Your answers were true to who you are, but you didn't tarnish anyone's name which is very important. However, your runway look was horrible. If you're going to make hands, you need to do it properly and in detail. And making a gif isn't going to automatically make you win because you did something different. If it isn't well done then you won't reap the rewards. I think the runway look you originally had was much better than this. The dress doesn't fit the avatar and it's just a mess.

Afro Amerykah & Odyssey Re-Snatched - Neither of you submitted this week.

Ladies, you may go backstage and enjoy a glass of T2 Iced Tea in the Gold Bar as I make my decision.
3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Lili Fields, you were the centrefold of this week. Condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge! You win a three-month subscription of Drag Vogue Magazine.
3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Oona Mama, you were close. You're safe.
3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Justine Time, inactivity saved you this week. You're safe.
3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
Afro Amerykah & Odyssey Re-Snatched, I'm sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

Please PM me your lip-sync performance of Vogue in a timely manner.

Good luck and don't fuck it up!
3465 days 16 hours ago
doodyful
I've had a change of heart.

Ladies, shantay you BOTH stay.

This will be a non-elimination week.

open group

TAYLOR'S DRAG RACE 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!