This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5: Unpack Your BAGGAGE

Topic » Challenge 5: Unpack Your..

3187 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey Tell me  3 things that you wouldn't tell your date, I will judge your 3 pieces of baggage and send the people home when i can't accept their baggage

you have 24 hours.
3187 days 2 hours ago
jeriber
BRAND NEW IS MY FAVORITE BAND (you're the only person I'm ashamed to tell that too)
I made a lesbian cut herself in a mental hospital :)
& it's hards for me to poop sometimes, even for how often i poop
3187 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
AI can only pee sitting down
During my first season of taylor's drag race I had someone else put the avatar together but I picked the look
and when I'm stressed I have pretend arguments with who I'm mad at
3186 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
1) I was once in a screamo mariachi band. We were called Los Emos. But we had to break up because of artistic differences.

2) I have 11 toes and three nipples because I absorbed my twin brother in the womb and became the alpha.

3) I hold the guiness world record for largest diameter in the anus 7 inches and counting ;)
3186 days 20 hours ago
Queenisha
1.) I contemplate my life and my friendships and my goals and every single little thing and sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world that puts so much thought into things. Like Ashley, she's so pretty and always doing something, she must never ever have time to think about stuff. I wish I was Ashley.

2)I hate my brother and I resent him and my mom for always favoring him.

3) I'm a selfish little bitch and will make my money buy me expensive stuff and lot of it so my brothers don't get her money

open group

Tayvie o' Love 3 (skype game)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!