This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 8

3631 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
For those unaware, Eli and Derek have just become the third and fourth people voted out of the game with 9.5% and 19.0% of the vote to save respectively .
Jacob received 38.1% of the vote, while Andrea received 33.3% of the vote.

You have been voting for your new House Captain, and the votes are in.

Andaib is the new House Captain. Congrats!

It is now time for everyone to send me two nominations for eviction, along with reasons for the nominations

As House Captain, Andaib must pick another person to go up on the block against the nominated housemates, as well as a housemate to save with the Captain's Crown.

Nominations due at 4pm EST tomorrow, when the eviction poll will go up in the Viewer's Lounge.

Goodluck!
3631 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I am so done at these people in this game.
Can Y'all actually start playing your own goddamn game because those who think Sackeshi will take you all the way are so pathetic, Y'all should know by now that his only priorities are him, Daniel and Brendon
3631 days 15 hours ago
brenelle1120
grats Andaib.
3631 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
So this is the part where I go, Andaib, right?
It probably will be since I've not done anything interesting, LOL.
3631 days 15 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Andrea, pipe down already ,you don't know what's going on because you're irrelevant, so just shut up before you embarrass yourself further, by saying random things that aren't even applicable to the situation?  Okay, boo? x
3631 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Yet again Daniel tries to attack me.
Don't you understand boo?
You cannot fight me so stop making petty comments and go back to being invisible
3631 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I see you got voted out of Libya, Andrea.
Welcome to the club ;) 18th and 16th, w00t
3631 days 13 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Sorry boo, the only reason you're not invisible if because you feel the need to be in the spotlight, even though you've offered nothing to the game besides your comments.
3631 days 3 hours ago
Sackeshi
Ice you and your trio are going to be put up on the block so congrats one of you will be going home. Its either going to be you euro or cool and when you guys leave you i will be cheering your exit from the game. The fact that all 3 of you will be up shows that you don't know how to play this game. You put on this big act like your (playing the game) when all you are doing is acting crazy so that the vl saves you because you cant get yourself off the block im sorry but going up every single time is not playing the game its begging the vl for votes to save you. Have fun going from 3 to 2 and i hope its you that leaves this game.
3631 days 3 hours ago
Sackeshi
coolnarwhal88 yes i will get you on the block because you blatantly and deliberately attempted to backstab and blindside me and my allies out of this game so its pay back time. your days of sitting pretty and being off the block are over. I hope ice leaves but let this be known that you will be up every round until the vl sends you home. Next time you might want to stay loyal to people that are trying to protect you. Joining the axis of evil was not a wise choice. You killed your game when you double crossed me and my allies and that cant be forgiven so i hope you survive this round but my goal exit for you is 9th. Be grateful i will let you make jury because you only deserve that because miss crazy is not one that we need in the jury. Congrats on killing your game!
3631 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
What the fuck, I'm not even aligned with anyone, LOL.
If you are trying to go for the threats, go for the enemies for actually know what they are doing in this game. ^_^
3631 days 2 hours ago
Sackeshi
you know what you did so except it
3631 days 2 hours ago
flamingjoe
Haven't we all made the Jury? F10?
3631 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
no 7 plus the f2 = 9
3631 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Do you want me to find the message, Andaib? I can show it to everyone...
3631 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Andaib, you said "if you vote with me i will carry you to f3"
I declined.
Then you said "so is that a yes that you will be my sheep pawn"

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!