This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Critiques

Topic » Finale Critiques

3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Hello my top 3 it is time for your FINAL critiques and then I will be announcing Tengaged's NEXT drag SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

your critiques will be posted in the comments below.

But before that can I just say how proud I am of......myself. I have really been quite the excellent host and hate to see it come to an end :')
3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite:
http://i.imgur.com/xKx8r6v.png

Brandon: This runway look was the end all end all of this competition, it was a great final representation of yourself. The speech however was good, but seemed to be very focused on “Well I was pretty the whole time so yeh.” But you have grasped an understanding of yourself as a queen overall, you were definitely a front runner in my mind and proved that you had the endurance to really stay it out till the end.

Cody: I like that everything you did tied together the best. I did critique your consistency but at the end of the day you were thinking end product and it fits all well. The issue is the others showed they can be diverse queens throughout the entire competition. I feel you do deserve to be here and my only complaint is I feel there is more I can expect out of you.

Ben: I love your final runway, the symbolism behind all of it is fantastic. The song was good but not fantastic. But you really do look gorgeous. I like you kinda gave something from your heart, but not really anything substantial. You have been a clear frontrunner through this competition but I just wanted more from your speech. But I must stress this runway is my favorite of them all, and the best you have shown
3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Big Mac-Kenzii:
http://i.imgur.com/IrUHU4h.png

Brandon: I like the final look idea and the song choice. You submitted a nice (but not needed) final runway. You had an amazing speech that I think really represents your story here. The speech was funny, real, and stayed true to your overall character. You have experienced such an amazing growth to reach this point, ever since you fell in the bottom 2 all you have done is improved yourself and taken critiques and really applied them at every opportunity you have had.

Cody: Majority of your things towards the beginning were repetitive and one noted. I feel you exuded the most growth out of our 3 finalists. At the end of the day you outdid yourself so well on each of the things towards the end I expected what you produced. It wasn't really flashy or stand out. But you definitely came a long way.

Ben: Let me just say, I loved your final runway but bitch you can't submit two looks. And unfortunately for you I didn't really like your other runway. The song was good. Destiny IS yours. I liked your speech because you brought back aspects from throughout the season and added puns lmfao. But, you only really described your course in this competition... I wanted something from your heart. You did amazing in this competition so your prowess is very clean and known, you should be proud.
3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
The Appetizer:
http://i.imgur.com/bXcRC5s.png

Brandon: Your speech was raw and real, you showed true vulnerability and put yourself out there. The look wasn’t really all that to me, but I guess there wasn’t a lot of guidelines for it. You have shown time and again why you are one of the strongest people in this competition and I really loved your song choice. You have been the biggest surprise out of everyone. I almost didn’t accept you because I didn’t think you would actually take this serious, and you proved me 100% wrong.

Cody: All of your products weren't good BUT you were definitely the most versatile and chameleon-esque queen of our 3 finalists. You've definitely showed us the depths and capabilities of your style. I feel you can be a little bit simple at times and your humor can fall flat. But what you make up for it is the fact that you are so ridiculous and strong with your execution it truly eliminates that factor.

Ben: Omg I am in love this song. The perfect ending for you and your journey. The runway? Good but lacking in something. I think its the hair eek. Anyway it still looks good but I don't really know how it fits the song. Regardless, your speech was amazing. You pointed out your flaws and said something from your, heart. You have had some lackluster performances in the past, which you acknowledge. I'm proud of you. Isn't the biggest star, the one that says they aren't perfect? Truly an inspiration.
3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
So the judges and I have discussed, but the decision is ultimately mine to make.

Pamma Granite: you have been one of the best since week 1, but are you diverse enough to be the next drag superstar?

Big Mac-Kenzii: You have grown so much and taken every critique to heart, but was it too little too late?

The Appetizer: You surprised everyone by being here, but will you come from behind once again to take the crown?
3630 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
If Melody doesnt win im boycotting this series
3630 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite you blinded us with beauty, but after some Lasik I just can't see you as the next drag superstar

Sashay away............
3630 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
WHAT
3630 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
hello everyone season 0 winner here
3630 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
ken :((((((((((((((((((((((
3630 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
k now that I cant win can i just say
its an internet drag game lmao i wasnt gonna bawl my eyes out in my story when the focus of the game was good avatars and not fucking up themes
3630 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
GET OUT CHAD MICHAELS YOU ARENT REAL
3630 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
STFU
3630 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
PUT ME BACK IN The GAME
3630 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
3630 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
*hits shemergency button for Branden*

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!