This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the Moment (On Set)

Topic » Episode 7 ~ Get LOST in the..

2730 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the girls were paired up for the challenge, in which they had to pose in photo shoots inspired in some way by music. Most of the teams struggled to perform well, allowing Chloe and Kallie to take home the win, with Kallie taking home the additional prize. Back at the house, Anuthida's attitude caused drama eventually leading to a huge house blow-up. Inspired by her new album, the girls posed in a photo shoot based on some of Britney Spears' most iconic looks. Almost all of the girls performed strongly, but it was Jessie who came out of no where to steal the show. Brendina and Nina landed in the bottom two, but Nina was spared due to her impressive Vogue Girl performances. Now only 7 remain, who will be heading home this time?

Keep the drama and confessionals up at the house. This is a place for you to express your thoughts and feelings of the competition, as well as interact with your fellow competitors. Seeing your feelings really makes this a much more fun game to host, so keep it up.

+ + CHALLENGE + +
For your challenge this week, you will be participating in a TNTM classic - the runway challenge. As you all should know, having a strong runway walk is CRUCIAL to being a successful model and that is exactly what you will be tested on this week. As some of you may know, fashion week has been taking place in all of the fashion capitals these past two months and you will be walking in one of those shows.

Below is a video to the Spring/Summer 2017 Balmain fashion show which you will be walking in. For your challenge, you must watch the video and choose the girl with the best runway walk. To do this, you must post the time code and what the model is wearing to secure your choice. You cannot choose the same model as somebody else. The challenge is pretty simple, the girl with the best runway walk wins.

As part of her challenge prize from last week, Kallie can claim any model as her representative at any point throughout the challenge, even if they have already been chosen. If she chooses to 'steal' another girl's choice, that model can choose another model but only if she does so within this week's deadline. She could play it tactically here so watch out!

Any confusion as to the rules of the challenge, feel free to message me.

+ + PHOTO SHOOT + +
Like last week, there is no specific designer behind this photo shoot, allowing you some room for creativity. For your photo shoot this week, I want you to submit a photo inspired by one of my favourite TV shows of all time, 'LOST'. Like the show, in your photos I want you to convey the idea of being 'stranded' or 'abandoned' in your scenario. You can be stranded on a beach, in the desert or in the jungle, it's totally up to you, but remember what the core to the theme is.

REQUIREMENTS:
+ Must NOT be a beauty shot.
+ Must convey the idea of being stranded.
+ Photos from ANTM seasons will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time to change your photograph.
+ No runway photos will be tolerated under any circumstances unless specified.

If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, I-D, L'Officiel etc.
2. Search for fashion models such as Lara Stone, Gemma Ward, Cara Delevigne, Liu Wen, Daria Werbowy, Joan Smalls etc.
3. Search for designers such as Versace, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Miu Miu etc.

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +
Vogue Girl is always a controversial part of the competition, and is often the difference between staying in the competition and going home. Each week, a poll will be put up with all of the girls on it, for the publ
2730 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + VOGUE GIRL + +
Vogue Girl is always a controversial part of the competition, and is often the difference between staying in the competition and going home. Each week, a poll will be put up with all of the girls on it, for the public to vote on. The winner of the poll will have a significantly less chance of going home that week and in the entire process.

I do the Vogue Girl polls as it allows me to not only see who is popular with the public (which is important as a role model), but if choosing to spam, shows your heart and dedication for this competition, something which I greatly appreciate. Once again, the result of this poll DOES and WILL have an effect on eliminations, so I urge you all to take it seriously.

Last week we the highest number of Vogue Girl votes received, so I want to see that continue on into this week.

POLL: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c10-vogue-girl-7-134958

+ + DEADLINE + +
The deadline for this weeks challenge and photoshoot will be Midnight EST, Saturday 8th October. Any photos not posted by this point, or posted after the deadline will be heavily penalised.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to message me.

Good Luck girls xx
2730 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
NOTE: Just to clarify, the photo shoot theme is more about portraying the terms of 'castaway' or 'stranded' rather than 'abandoned'.
2730 days 17 hours ago
aliciafox2
Challengue

10:02-10:17

I wanted to pick 1st a black model (obviously) 2nd Not the supermodels ones like Jourdan Dunn Gigi etc... I wanted to showcase another model :3
2730 days 17 hours ago
jayjet
2730 days 16 hours ago
jdsurvivor
+ CHALLENGE +
13:43 - 13:52

Light gold/khaki top with 2 black/white stripes, long black dress bottom

+ PHOTOSHOOT +
http://honestlywtf.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2-640x959.jpg
2730 days 15 hours ago
MISSimogen
2730 days 8 hours ago
bambinoswag
Challenge - 3:26 to 3:38 --> wearing green skirt
2730 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Photoshoot:

http://i.imgur.com/q1Ak7Ah.png[/img ]

Ok so the concept I am going with is that basically my model is lost/abandoned in the middle of nowhere, and gives off a worried/sorrow expression by kind of positioning her the angle of her face, looking out into the open.. to see where exactly she is. Also love the subtly.
2730 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Challenge: 3:15-3:25

Tannish/Brownish garment
2729 days 23 hours ago
MISSimogen
Challenge: 10:02-10:17 soz hun x
2729 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
-.-

whatever

then i choose 3:38-3:47 that was a bitch move tbh  but ey whores and sluts are everywhere Am I wrong?
2729 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
if i cant then the next one
2729 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
aw babe should of won last weeks challenge, sucks 4 u :*
2729 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
Challenge: 15;00 - 15:14
The final iconic walk < 3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!