This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare (On Set)

Topic » Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare (On..

2627 days ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the girls moved into the Top Model mansion and all got acquainted with one another. For the girls first challenge, they would compete in a self-styled runway shot in which they would be photographed to achieve the perfect runway shot. Many of the girls performed well, but it was Taylor who came out on top earning her a one-on-one tutorial with Millie for the next week's shoot. In honour of Ozzy's Next Top Model All-Stars, the girls took part in a throwback photo shoot, where they would wear high fashion garments in degenerating areas of the city of Paris. Many of the girls struggled with the theme, particularly Isabelle and Siri whose floral interpretations did not go down well with he judges. At panel, Estefania was criticised for submitting her photo late, whilst Kasia received unanimous praise for her photograph, and was rewarded with best photo. Siri joined non-submitters Gabrielle and Jessiba in the bottom two, but was spared, sending the two girls home. Now only 12 girls remain, who will be eliminated next?

Just a reminder about the Top Model House in which you can interact with one another, and effectively create the storyline to your cycle. Although it won't effect eliminations per say, a Supermodel MUST have some personality, and that's what we want to see here. Being active in the house shows both interest and passion for the game, so I would love it if you gave it your best shot. I've left the link below for you all.

THE HOUSE: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/forum/topic/19330246

+ + CHALLENGE + +
Hey girls, and welcome to your second challenge of TNTM Cycle 11. This week is going to be MAKEOVERS, and to show off your new looks, I want you to submit photos with a different colour hair as the one you submitted. I have listed the hair colours you signed up with when you applied, so you must submit a photo with a model with a different hair colour to that. Think of this photo as a hair campaign, so your hair should be the focal point of the shot as that is what you are selling. The girl with the best photo will like Taylor last week, win a prize.

Hair colours not allowed to be used:
Aurora - Blonde
Estefania - Brunette
Hamiko - Black
Isabelle - Black
Kasia - Brunette
Leanne - Brunette
Marissa - Brunette
Sienna - Pink
Siri - Blonde
Sulli - Black
Taylor - Blonde
Victoria - Red

+ + PHOTO SHOOT + +
Last week, I tested your ability to model high fashion, and this week is no different, but does have a slight twist. This week you will be modelling lingerie for luxury couture designer, Carine Gilson. Maison Carine Gilson was founded in 1990 in Belgium and was created in a bid to fulfil a gap in the market for luxury lingerie, targeted at the elite. Models such as Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone and Kate Moss have all previously acted as the face of the brand, and today you will be modelling for Gilson's upcoming Cruise 2017 line. I want to sexiness, but remember this is a high fashion brand which also puts a huge importance on elegance and demurity, so I want to see that emulated in your photos.

Here is the link to her website, so that you can familiarise yourself with the brand.
http://www.carinegilson.com

As part of the Cruise 2017 line, Gilson will be launching both 'day' and 'night' collections of her lingerie; Day with soft silks and pastel colours, and night with rough laces and dark hues. I have divided you into two groups, where you will be modelling for either one of these collections. The groups are as follows, and have been decided at random.

DAY LINGERIE:
+ Estefania
+ Hamiko
+ Marissa
+ Sulli
+ Taylor
+ Victoria

NIGHT LINGERIE:
+ Aurora
+ Isabelle
+ Kasia
+ Leanne
+ Sienna
+ Siri

Photos should be posted in this thread.

REQUIREMENTS:
+ Must NOT be a beauty shot (shoulders up) - we want to see your gorgeous bodies!
+ Must be modelling lingerie.
+ Photos from ANTM
2627 days ago
Millzipede
+ Photos from ANTM seasons will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time to change your photograph.
+ No runway photos will be tolerated under any circumstances unless specified.

If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, Paper, Dazed & Confused, Marie Claire etc.
2. Search for fashion models such as Carmen Kass, Frida Gustavsson, Barbara Palvin, Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun, Maria Borges etc.
3. Search for designers such as MaxMara, Valentino, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney etc.

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +
Vogue Girl is always a controversial part of the competition, and is often the difference between staying in the competition and going home. Each week, a poll will be posted with all of the girls entered in it for the public to vote on. The winner of the poll will have a significantly less chance of going home that week as well as in the competition as a whole. Last cycle it was often the saving grace for some girls.

I do the Vogue Girl polls as it allows me to not only see who is popular with the public (which is important as a role model), but if choosing to spam, shows your heart and dedication for this competition, something which I greatly appreciate. Once again, the result of this poll DOES and WILL have an effect on eliminations, so I urge you all to take it seriously.

Last week, we didn't receive too many votes, so I hope to see that change in this week's results.

POLL: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c11-vogue-girl-2-136947

+ + DEADLINE + +
The deadline for both the challenge and the photo shoot is 11:59pm EST, Thursday the 9th February. Any photos not posted by this point, or posted after the deadline will be heavily penalised.

Good Luck girls
xoxo, Millie
2626 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
2626 days 9 hours ago
db1994
2625 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna: "For this, I'm taking a bit of a delicate off side to the lingerie photoshoot. I feel gorgeous with my red hair, I feel innocent and lovable, I feel like a strawberry shortcake!"

Challenge: http://s5.favim.com/orig/54/demi-lovato-gorgeous-hair-photoshoot-Favim.com-517941.jpg

Sienna: "Now for this photo shoot? I'm giving dangerous woman, I'm giving burlesque house down and I'm making sure to be actually modeling the product. I feel sensual and I'm giving it!"
Photoshoot: http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion/2014/03/dita-von-teese-lingerie-black-pink-h724.jpg
2625 days 19 hours ago
aliciafox2
Btw is waaaaaaaaaaaay easier night theme that day theme xDD in terms of HF photos hahaha
2625 days 12 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
2625 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
sulli ahn wk. 02

challenge: http://i.imgur.com/RXN0AKU.jpg
ooh where you get that wig from? no, i'm pinky.

photoshoot: http://i.imgur.com/4HqivZ2.jpg

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!