This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare (Judging Panel)

Topic » Episode 2 ~ Stripped Bare..

2625 days 8 hours ago
Millzipede
[ F I N A L   1 2 ]

*The 12 finalists enter the Champs-Elysées Hotel's boardroom, which has been cleared to serve as the judging panel for this cycle*

Millie: Hello models, and welcome to your second judging panel here in Paris as part of the eleventh cycle of Tengaged's Next Top Model. We are still staying elevated this week, but I can confirm that there will be no double elimination this time, so only one of you girls will be going home. For your photo shoot this week, you took part in mock ad campaigns for Belgian-French luxury lingerie designer, Carine Gilson. Before we get evaluate your photos though, let's take a look at the prizes for this cycle.

Millie: Starting us off this week, is a good friend of mine who is also part of the TNTM alumni circle. Finishing 3rd on her season, and now a big-time Tengaged celebrity and fashion model, let's give it up for Lindsay Lavara (#Maxi1234)!

Lindsay: Hey girls, nice to see you all again.

Millie: Next up, she's a fashion designer and the CEO of her own clothing line, 'United Dawn'. She made her TNTM debut last week, and she's back again this week to put you all back in your place. Let's welcome Carly Jay (#carlyjordan14)!

Carly: Hello ladies. Carine and I go way back, so I hope you've done her proud.

Millie: Unfortunately Barbara couldn't join us this week, but we do have an extra special replacement judge to fill her seat on the judging panel. We may be one Top Model winner down, but we have another one to replace her. The first African-American winner of the show and also a long-time friend of mine, everybody give it up for Miss Suzanna Watson (#Oswald19).

Suzanna: Hey everybody! So many beautiful girls here tonight.

Millie: There certainly are Suzanna. Let's get this show on the road then!
2625 days 8 hours ago
Millzipede
[ M A R I S S A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: First up this week we have Marissa!

*Marissa steps up*

Marissa: Hi judges. Such an honour to meet you Suzanna.

Suzanna: *laughs* That's very sweet of you. It's a pleasure to meet you too.

Millie: Hoping to impress this week?

Marissa: Definitely. I feel I went a bit of course last week, and I really want to blow you away this time around.

Carly: I'm excited then.

Millie: Let's take a look at your photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979386294/in/album-72157676644108313/
(Click on the photos to zoom in)

[ S U Z A N N A ]
I like this photo but I wish your pose was just a bit stronger here. I am instantly drawn to your face because it looks so stunning and so beautiful. I feel the inhale and I am living for that fantasy. However your pose doesn’t help you in anyway. I wish you had clutched onto the out garment of something more to give us more energy. Next week, you gotta make your face and your pose speak to one another.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
Gorgeous. I'd love to see more of your face though. Little tip if you want to rank better with us in the upcoming weeks, show us FACE. I'll speak for myself and the other judges when I say we like to see your complete face, rather than a bizarre angle of it. Either way though, I like this, and I'd like to think it's one of the best shots of the week, as you didn't go completely sex crazed in it. Good job!

[ C A R L Y ]
Don’t get me wrong, I do love this shot. Your hair is goals and that pose is seductive. I’m not a huge fan of the lingerie itself, but I think you make it work. I could see a woman of elite society being very drawn to this shot.

[ M I L L I E ]
For me, this is the best shot of the week. This was such a different way to showcase the lingerie, and I think the sheer dress really works to elevate a basic bra and knickers the next level, turning it into a true couture ensemble. The dress enables you to showcase your body as well as the entire outfit, while still keeping some modesty, almost working like a see-through nightgown – which is something I could definitely see Carine Gilson putting in her next collection! The natural pose comes off as so elegant and sophisticated, which I think really matches the gown. I also love the face – you’ve managed to capture a true moment of almost ecstasy it looks like, which is reflective what it should feel like when you are wearing the lingerie.  Overall, I just love this shot.
2625 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
[ T A Y L O R ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Up next we have Taylor.

Taylor: Hello everyone.

Lindsay: How was this week for you?

Taylor: It was good. Last week you said that I went a little too overboard. What I was wearing was completely wack and honestly, I did feel a little out of my element so I wanted to go for something a little more natural this time around.

Carly: Yeah it was all just a little too contrived. I didn't believe it.

Suzanna: Yeah make us FEEL it girl.

Taylor: Well I tried. *smiles*

Millie: Let's see if you tried hard enough...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/32822120305/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ M I L L I E ]
I actually quite like this shot. Compared to your photo from last week, this looks so natural and effortless, almost as if you were being photographed without realising. Your face and body positioning both look so delicate, that it really works to make a beautiful image. Although I’m not a fan of the filter that’s been applied to the photograph, what you have managed to do is make the product pop. Although I can see how beautiful you are, the lingerie really is the focal point of the photograph, and every time I go to look somewhere else, my eye always comes back to the product. The only thing I would change about the shot is the mouth. I usually don’t mind an open mouth in a photograph, but something about it here is just bugging me, almost as if its open too much, but other than that it’s a good shot.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
This is good, Taylor. Unlike Millie though, I haven't settled down with you yet. I'm still trying to figure out what kind of model you are, but your photo shoots are really leaving me confused. None of them really stand out to me, and I'm waiting for that break-out moment from you. Don't get me wrong, though, this is pretty, but I just feel like you're more than to what meets the eye and I'll be waiting for that.

[ C A R L Y ]
Much like Siri, I think this is a decent shot, but it lacks that extra something. It doesn’t give me the impression that this is targeted for a woman of elite society. If it is, then it doesn’t bring about the desire to purchase the lingerie.

[ S U Z A N N A ]
While I don’t think this is the most model-esque of the photos I have seen, I really like it for the story I am getting from it. I imagine a girl who just woke up in her apartment and she’s super late for work or something like that. I feel energy and I feel a connection here. Yeah, you need to focus on stronger poses and more elegance in your body but I like this photo for the story and that means something to me.
2625 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
[ L E A N N E ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Lindsay, do the honours.

Lindsay: Okay then.... come on up here Leanne.

Leanne: Alrighty then.

*Leanne steps up*

Leanne: How are we all?

Carly: I'm good thank you. How are you feeling?

Leanne: Nervous. Barbara was the one who really saved me last week, and obviously she's not here this time around, so I feel like I really need to hit it out of the park.

Millie: I agree, you've got a lot to prove.

Suzanna: Or maybe I'll be your guardian angel?

Leanne: I really hope so.

Millie: We should see if you need one then. Let's take a look at your photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979390944/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
Umm…I don’t hate the idea but I am just not really drawn to this photo. I think your pose looks really strong and you are selling the lingerie well but everything else is the problem to me. Why is up with your make-up and your awkward hand pose? Are you trying to show us that you are gothy and edgy? I feel like the idea is there but the execution isn’t quite right. If you are going to do something out of the box like this you really gotta push it.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
Why are you here? This is personally ugly. Like this looks totally unprofessional, and like we said last week, you better give us more professional stuff if you wanna move on in this competition, and you blew it again. I'm just gonna say that this is my LEAST favorite shot of the week, and I don't expect any different from the other judges.

[ C A R L Y ]
No. This would scare the living hell out of a customer who comes from the elite of society. Sure you look great, but this is too gothic a look to for Carine Gilson's brand or even be a part of a look for a woman of high society.

[ M I L L I E ]
After your strong challenge performance this week, I was really expecting a turnaround from you Leanne, but this is once again a big disappointment to me. I feel like the whole fashion element of the photo shoot is completely missing once again, and this looks like something straight out of an amateur horror movie. If your goal was to look like a Vampire, then you’ve nailed it, but I think the smudged make-up and dead expression in the face do you no favours in the competition. You have a strong body, and I actually do like the lingerie you are wearing, but I think the make-up styling is so bold, and so wrong at the same time, that I’m unable to concentrate on anything else. I just don’t think this fits the brand at all, I wanted to see some sophistication this week, and not amateur dramatics.
2625 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
Love the commentary Millie :))
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ S I R I ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Come on down Siri.

Siri: Hey Hey! How's everyone doing?

Lindsay: Good thank you very much. More importantly, how are you feeling?

Siri: Nervous but excited. I was in the bottom two last week, and obviously I don't want to be there again but I really did try my hardest.

Suzanna: Well that's what matters.

Millie: Before we get to your shoot, I just want to remind you girls that if you have any issues with any of the other girls to keep it within the confines of the House. I know you have since deleted your replies, which I appreciate, but just bear in my mind that the workplace is not where you should voice issues with the other contestants.

Siri: I agree and fully understand.

Millie: Right with that over with, let's move on to your photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979363374/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ M I L L I E ]
Compared to your photo from last week, this shot is definitely an improvement. I still think that you could have perhaps taken the suggestions from underneath the photo shoot assignment a little bit more, but this will do. You look beautiful, and in comparison to last week, I can actually see your lovely face and body this time around, however I don’t think the pose works here. Although not as sexy as Hamiko’s shot, you are definitely giving off some flirty vibes, while also coming across as very cute, which may be good for some brands, but for this particular one isn’t what we were really looking for. The hand right hand is completely blocking your neck from the camera, and your other hand is out of shot. I can see what you were going for, but I think you just need to be much more aware of how your body will come across in the photographs.

[ S U Z A N N A ]
While I find this photo pretty basic in terms of modeling, I do think it fits the challenge quite nicely. I think the lingerie looks great on you and you are selling it well. If this photo high fashion and making me gag on fierceness? That’s a big NO. However, I think your job was to sell us something and I feel like you did that here. In the future though, I want to see more edgy poses from you that really make us judges go WOAH, that’s a model!

[ C A R L Y ]
This is cute and flirty, but how does it separate you from the rest? This, in my opinion, is a very cliche post and shot. It lacks originality while also being in line with the theme. You didn’t do horrible, but I do think you could have done better.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
I like this, it's definitely better than your shot last week but I still feel this is somewhat weak to me. I don't know, it's not first call out worthy, but it's not a shot that we could potentially send you home over. I think you should focus on giving us some thing great with some wow factor in it, so we know you're a threat in this game. But as of right now, you're playing it a bit on the fence, and we'll need to see more than that if you want to advance.
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ S U L L I ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Now we have our challenge winner, come on down Sulli!

Lindsay: Congratulations!

Sulli: *smiles* Thank you so much, I was so shocked!

Millie: Well you shouldn't have been as your photo was absolutely stunning. I didn't know you had that much fierceness within you!

Sulli: I don't think I quite did either, but I hope now I've separated myself from the pack a little bit.

Carly: Well we'll have to see your photo first.

Lindsay: Very true.

Millie: Let's cut to the chase then, here it is.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/32822127855/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
I like your face in this photo; it has the right attitude for selling lingerie. However, I think your pose isn’t quite working for me. You look really short and not kind of scrunched over. I think you have done a good job selling us the lingerie at the cost of you looking extra gorgeous. I think a stronger body pose where we see more of you and your elegance will do you better moving into the next weeks.

[ C A R L Y ]
You look beautiful and I love that you went with a look that was more light. However, if it very basic in the sense that there isn’t much going on. You’re sitting agains the wall with your hand over your head. That is it. Nothing that make your stand out.

[ M I L L I E ]
After your amazing challenge performance, I really thought you were going to own it this week, so when I saw this shot it was a real let down for me. Like Siri’s shot, this is way too young and sexy to work for Carine Gilson’s brand, and I just don’t think I see a model in this shot. Like Siri also, by posing cross-legged while facing the camera, your body looks incredibly small, making you lose all of your height which is needed as a model. Had you posed from the side and elongated your body, I think you would have looked much better. My biggest disappointment about the shot though is that the lingerie is completely lost in the background. The pastel coloured bra, combined with your pale skin and the white backdrop, just means that it is completely lose in the photograph. Remember as a model, your job is to sell a product, and the most important role in advertising is to make the product stand out, and I don’t think you accomplished that.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
I like this a lot. I think this is also personally one of my favorites of the week. You took your major flaws from last week and listened to our critiques rather then just brushing them off. This is clearly day wear, and to me, this is perfectly what we were looking for. Don't be surprised if you're at least in the top three of the week, because I think that's where you belong this time. Congratulations on impressing me!
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ V I C T O R I A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Next up, we have Victoria.

Victoria: Ooh I'm excited!

Carly: Why so excited?

Victoria: Because I just love lingerie. I feel so empowered when I'm in my underwear, and I get to show off my beautiful body.

Carly: And your modesty clearly.

Millie: Regardless, I do have to praise you for your actions at the shoot and speaking up about some of the girls actions. That was very professional of you.

Victoria: You're welcome.

Millie: Let's take a look at your best shot.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/32441551430/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
I mean where is the High Fashion model here? I am not seeing it. I think your pose is so bland and it’s not giving us anything. Where is the sexiness of this photo? Where is the strong pose? Where is the story? I feel like you focused so much on the lingerie that you forgot to really sell the garment to us. I will admit, I do like your face in this photo but not enough to save you from the rest of the bland photo.

[ C A R L Y ]
This is how you take a basic pose and vamp it up to be sexy and of a higher standard. I love the semi-messy hair, the lighting, the pose and how the lingerie works beautifully on your body.

[ M I L L I E ]
Although this may not be the most exciting photograph of the week, in a weird way I kind of like it. There’s no fancy backgrounds, or extreme poses, it’s simply a beautiful woman looking confident, owning her lingerie. I love your face, and you’ve managed to master a perfect balance between looking intensely, while still keeping a soft and inviting expression – that is what makes you look sexy, not that you’re stripped down to your underwear. You’ve been styled amazingly – the lingerie looks wonderful on your body, and your hair is on point – in fact I think this would have been a suitable shot to submit for your challenge this week also. The photo could have been better, had you just made your right arm a little more visible, but that’s only a minor fact. Another strong week for you.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
This is so pretty, it's definitely top three material as well. This really makes me fan girl over the picture. It's simple, but it still has what we were looking for and more. You look gorgeous and stunning, and the color coordination goes so well together. I don't know, I couldn't have asked for a better picture to finish my judging session on. This is amazing, keep up the good work, I see more to you.
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ E S T E F A N I A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Girl number 7 this week is Estefania.

Estefania: Hey girl hey.

Millie: So how was the shoot for you this week?

Estefania: It was okay. I'm still not 100% confident with my body, so the thought of posing in lingerie, especially for such a big client was a bit of a worry for me but I gave it my all.

Millie: I feel you girl. In this type of industry it can be so difficult to feel confident in yourself, especially with so many other beautiful girls around you but you have to just find what works for you and stick with it.

Estefania: I'm trying, but hopefully I got a good shot.

Lindsay: Me too.

Millie: Let's see what you gave us then.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979475014/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ C A R L Y ]
Stop slouching. Other than that, I love this color on you and how it suits the dark colors of your hair and lipstick. However, you face seems to have a lost look to it. You seem dissatisfied with something and that would make me, as a customer, cautious about buying the lingerie.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
Oh my God, I love this. It's very simple but it still has the eye catching aspects of a great photo shoot. This is personally one of my favorites of the week. The accessories are a good choice for not going overboard with the details. Anyway, this is a great picture overall and I'm so happy you stepped it up from your sloppy performance last week.

[ M I L L I E ]
I like this shot, and I get the feeling that you were going for a similar kind of vibe as Aurora did, but for me it’s just not quite there. It’s a good shot, you look wonderful and the lingerie looks amazing on you, but for some reason I’m just finding it a little bit boring. I understand you were trying to go for a natural look and not be too posy, but I feel you could have done a lot more than just sit on the edge of a table. Your face is nice, but I think it could be much stronger, especially if you had made eye contact with the camera. I always say that if you are going to look away from camera, you have to make it really intense as otherwise you aren’t able to fully connect with the audience, and I think you’ve fallen victim to that here. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a strong shot but I think I just wanted more.

[ S U Z A N N A ]
GORGEOUS!  I think this photo is so simple and so stunning at once. You have really captured something great in your pose because it makes us feel at ease as the viewers. We are drawn to the story and the beauty of your garment. I also like your face has a dreamy quality to it. I think this photo could be perceived as a little boring and low energy and I see that argument but I think here it really works in this challenge.
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ K A S I A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: She took it home last week, but can she do it again? Kasia it's your turn.

Kasia: Oh my Gosh... I'm nervous.

Lindsay: You slammed it out of the park last week, what you nervous for?

Kasia: I just feel like it's a blessing and a curse to win the first best photo of the cycle. Alexandria won it last season and the whole time got called up on not living up to high expectations, so I kinda feel like I'm in the same boat.

Lindsay: But she won that season as well.

Suzanna: And there's nothin' better than being a winner *finger snaps*

Kasia: *laughs* Hopefully it'll rub off on me then.

Lindsay: We shall see.

Millie: Let's get to your photograph. Here we go.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979473384/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ C A R L Y ]
I like this as it’s a great look on you. You seem as though your lover just left you to go home to his wife, which isn’t probably the vibe to go for. The lighting is perfect and I love how your hair is covering your face slightly. Overall, nice work.

[ S U Z A N N A ]
I mean HELLO. This is my EVERYTHING. This photo is a slam dunk for me. I think you look so incredibly sexy and high fashion all at once. There is a real story here and you are selling it with your eyes and your pose. I love this. I would easily go buy anything you were selling because this is how it’s done. Dang girl, I am not gonna lie here, I like this photo A LOT and I mean A LOT.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
I think this is beautiful. One problem, I feel like this looks more like day wear, rather than night wear. To me, the bright and toneless colors of the photo scream day wear to me, and I think it should be evident which category you're in, rather than having us guess. But aside from you missing the theme a bit, I think this is gorgeous, and it's probably the prettiest shot of the week, but is that all you got? Serving us beauty? I'd like to see more from you, like Alexandria from last cycle, I managed to shake her up a bit to see versatility.

[ M I L L I E ]
I like this shot, but definitely not as much as your photo last week. The lingerie here looks amazing, and I think your body only makes it look better. The background looks great also, but I think the only thing that let’s this shot down is the pose. It’s not a bad angle for you by any means, but something about it reads a little awkward to me. I don’t like how you are covering up some of your body (and in turn the garment) with the blanket as it creates this shadow on the rest of your body which doesn’t make you stand out as much as you should. The same shadow also covers up a lot of your neck, making you appear much shorter than you truly are. I do love your eyes though, and Estefania should take note as this is how your face can still be engaging if you aren’t looking into the camera.
2625 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
[ H A M I K O ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Up next we have our second Asian beauty of the cycle, Hamiko!

Hamiko: Hello!

Millie: Gosh I feel like I'm talking to everyone about this, but I'd like to say well done for handling yourself so well in terms of all the drama that happened at this week's photo shoot. You shouldn't have let it rile you up so much, but I'm glad that the issue has now been dropped and you've moved on. Remember to always keep it professional.

Hamiko: Thank you Millie.

Millie: English being your second language is always tricky in any work industry, but you've just got to find a way to make it work. Take those classes, find ways to communicate with people as you're going to need it.

Carly: Exactly. I deal with models from all across the World at my clothing company and it can be tricky to get across what you are trying to say sometimes, but if you ever have a problem just ask and never be afraid to say that don't understand something.

Hamiko: I know but thank you.

Millie: Moving on, let's see what your best shot was.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/32781454626/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
Ohhh honey! Yes! I think you look so great in this shot! This is how you sell sexy without going too far and making it look slutty. I think your body pose looks amazing and you are really selling the garment well. I also love the dreaminess of your face here. You are inviting us as the viewers into your story and I feel like it really works here. This is the classic beauty lingerie ad and you nailed it.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
This is putting me in the same situation as I was with Aurora. I wanna like this, but something is preventing me from liking it as much. This is very simply and I think being overly sexy is stealing the focus from us, rather than having it on the lingerie. Anyway, you're gorgeous and I think that the body posture is amazing. Your face is a bit odd though, you look like you're squinting a bit too much for my taste. But like Aurora, this is just SAFE for me.

[ M I L L I E ]
Of all of the girls this week, your body looks probably the most incredible. You’ve got the body of a supermodel, and you are certainly showing it off here. You look tall, you look sexy, you look like a Victoria’s Secret Model… except that wasn’t really the brief of the week. While Gilson’s lingerie is supposed to make you feel sexy, it’s aimed at a much older and mature demographic, a wealthier consumer, and this shot looks like something at teens or young girls in their 20s. I do like the arch in the back, and the puffed out chest, but for this week’s assignment it really wasn’t what I was looking for. I think you got caught up in the idea of modelling lingerie and felt that you had to be overtly sexy when you didn’t need to be. Had you relaxed a little more, and made much subtler movements in your poses, you would have had a much better shot.

[ C A R L Y ]
Arch that back girl! This is sexy, flirty and a little dirty, but that’s what makes it lingerie. From this shot I can tell you feel comfortable in your own skin and in the lingerie. As a customer, I would look at this and be intrigued.
2625 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
[ A U R O R A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Next girl up will be Aurora.

Aurora: Hi judges.

Lindsay: So runner-up last week, going for the Gold this time around?

Aurora: Of course I am! If you're not first you're losing in my books.

Lindsay: I like that attitude.

Suzanna: How was the shoot for you?

Aurora: It was good. I love the brand, so getting the opportunity to model for them was absolutely incredible. I just want to stay so I can take part in all the exciting opportunities.

Suzanna: Tell me about it. Things have definitely changed since I was on the show.

Millie: The budget has definitely increased since Cycle 5 I can tell you that.

Suzanna: It's nice to see, but I'm definitely jealous.

Millie: Right enough chit-chat. Let's talk about the photo!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979482264/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
When I think of selling lingerie, is this the type of photo that I think of? No. But I think I like it for that reason. You made all of us look at this challenge in a different way and that speaks to a true model I think. I think in this photo you look sexy, raw, and just in general kind of totally working it for me. I am sure some other would disagree but I think you went for something innovative here and I seeing and I am listening.

[ C A R L Y ]
On the one hand you look great, so that’s a plus. On the other hand, I can’t imagine a woman of the elite society seeing this and being drawn to purchase the lingerie. You seem to be photographed in an alley way outside a bar at 2 a.m.

[ M I L L I E ]
I know some of the other judges will probably not be a fan of this shot, but I actually really like it. To me, this photograph has somewhat of a 90s vibe to it, both in terms of the lingerie as well as your general styling, and the whole 90s Heroin Chic look is one of my personal favourites. Despite the fact that your nipple is coming out of the top, you’ve kept it professional and you’ve managed to not look too sexy, unlike some of the other girls. Your face looks absolutely stunning, and I love your eye contact with the camera. You look enticing, but not in an overly sexual way which is often difficult to pull off when modelling underwear. I think you’ve done yourself proud, and I could definitely see this as part of a Carine Gilson campaign.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
I want to like this, but I don't know. I just feel like it looks a bit off for me. I don't know what it is, but this photo just seems odd to me. Maybe it's the fact that this looks high fashion but, it's lingerie? I have no idea, but nonetheless, I think this is good. I'm not a hardcore fan of it, but I'd buy it. Good photoshoot.
2625 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
[ I S A B E L L E ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: Second-to-last this time around will be the wonderful Isabelle.

Isabelle: Hello ladies. Sad to see Barbara's not here tonight.

Millie: As am I.

Lindsay: I'm not sad at all.

*Carly and Millie laugh*

Suzanna: I just wish I got to meet her - our paths never seem to cross.

Lindsay: It's probably for the best.

Millie: When will this rivalry ever end?

Lindsay: I was robbed, and that is all I will say.

Millie: Fair enough. Let's see your photo this week.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/31979392364/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ S U Z A N N A ]
DANG GIRL, FIRE!!! This photo is totally fierce and it’s making all of us demand your attention. The sheer energy in your face and in your pose alone are just truly magnificent. This is how you take this challenge and really show us that you are a force to be reckoned with. I love everything about this photo and you are 100% giving it to us. I don’t have much to say but WELL DONE.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
This is fierce. But I don't know, the more I look at it, the more my opinion on it changes. I think your body posture is one of the strongest of the week, same with the face you're serving us. The lingerie choice, I feel could be a bit better as I'm not really a big fan of this one. But your body aspects on their own really steal the show from me, and it could propel yourself at the top of the call out chart this week. Good luck! I liked this.

[ C A R L Y ]
This is how you make a comeback, queen! Slay me with this shot for days! The pose, the lingerie, the background, the lighting, the makeup and hair. All simply perfection and I can’t imagine many, if any, topping this shot. Great work!

[ M I L L I E ]
Wow, where has this girl come from? After last week I was worried that you might have got into your own head and psyched yourself out, but this is the reason why I cast you on the season. Although it may be a little too ‘fierce’ for the Carine Gilson brand, I think you are pulling off the couture dominatrix look to the absolute best. When modelling ‘night’ lingerie, it is a much sexier look, but it’s more important to come off as dominant and confident as opposed to overly sexual or perverse and I think you truly mastered that here. You look like a strong, woman in charge who feels empowered due to the lingerie that she’s wearing and that’s something that I think Gilson would really appreciate. The background is really strong as well; I just feel the whole photo and setup is something that the brand would use, so well done!
2625 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
[ S I E N N A ' S   P H O T O ]

Millie: And the final girl up this week is the lovely Sienna.

Sienna: Hey Millie, what took you so long?

Millie: Sorry girl, random.org was not on your side tonight.

Sienna: Riggage.

Suzanna: So what will you be serving us tonight?

Sienna: I will be giving you elegance, poise and sophistication.

Suzanna: Is that so?

Sienna: Wait and you'll find out.

Suzanna: Well you better WORK.

Millie: Well I'm glad that's out the way. Let's finally see your best shot of the week.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/32781444836/in/album-72157676644108313/

[ M I L L I E ]
I’m sorry girl, but I really don’t like this shot. Firstly, I will start with the choice of model. There are no rules against using actors and celebrities in your photos, but I would highly recommend using photos of girls who are strictly models; In my eyes, this is a modelling competition, for aspiring models, not famous people who can take good photos. Also, the choice of using Dita Von Teese may have not been the best one as she’s a slightly older woman which is never something you want to appear as at such a young age. The lingerie does good on you, and you are showing it off well, but I think the pose is a little bit basic, especially compared to your photo last week. Hands-on-the-hips is just very modelling 101 to me and honestly I expected a little bit more from you.

[ C A R L Y ]
You came here today to prove you are not a middle in the pack kind of gal. This shot is stunning and I love the how the dark colors of the lingerie and your hair contrasts so beautifully with your skin tone. Very nice work!

[ S U Z A N N A ]
I really like this photo for its classic beauty and stunning attitude. This is so elegant and so fierce all in one batch. I love how your pose is clearly illustrating the beauty of the garment and you make the eyes dance with smart use of your limbs. Your face is also stunning and serving us sass all at once. I think you really worked this challenge and you did a good job of selling the product.

[ L I N D S A Y ]
I like this! I hate when I can tell who the model is though. Anyway, this is great. I can't really drag onto you into finding a flaw when I see none. I think you're serving us glamour, burlesque girl, and I'm all into it. But this doesn't give me that WOW factor I'm looking for from the first call out of the week.
2625 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Alright, now it is time for the judges and I to deliberate. When I call you back, I will announce which girl has won this week's Vogue Girl poll, which girl has won best photo, and most importantly, which girl will be sent home. Good luck to you all.
2625 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Sienna nods as she gets a new phrase to use; riggage.  She smiles confidently nd makes a note to try not to use celebrities anymore.
Sienna: "Thank you!"

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!