This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #11: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #11: Pose Your Ass..

2676 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #11:  Allison (NovaScotiaChic) vs. Yaja (ninjohn)
Bottom Two: Allison (NovaScotiaChic) and Yaja (ninjohn)

Allison and Yaja, I am sorry my dears but you are both up for elimination. In order to save yourself, you have one last task ahead of you.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Be Italian” from Nine, the Musical!!!

This is your chance for you to impress us and secure your spot in the final three.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2676 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
Allison and Yaja, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo is LOCKED and cannot be changed. This is your last chance to make it into the final three, so take it seriously.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos, I will proceed with elimination.
2676 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, LET THE MUSIC PLAY!!!
2676 days 16 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sent in :( dont feel confident right now at all

good luck Yaja hun
2676 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath and flares out her dress.
Yaja: "Good luck Allison..."
2676 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
I have the results. I will reveal all and the next photoshoot, TOMORROW at 1230pm PST. (Sorry for the delay, I am at work)
2676 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "We both did SO well, we both stay! Top four, Raven and Juju BOTH make it!" Yaja looks at the panel. "...Right???"
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies, I have the results. Good luck and don't f*** it up.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
*Yaja and Allison Pose Their Asses Off Knowing this is their last chance*

Yaja: http://clichedigitalmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/CRS_1113-copy.jpg

Allison: http://imgur.com/a/TAkR0
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
*Ozzy and Kira are seen clapping*
Ozzy: That is how you POSE YOUR ASS OFF.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
I believe we have made our decision.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Yaja...
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
I'm sorry my dear. This is not your moment.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Allison!

You have posed your ASS off and earned your spot in the final three! WAY TO GO!!! You are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
Yaja my dear, you have officially been eliminated. I think this is the hardest elimination for me to date. You have such a wonderful light about you and you truly made me so happy to be a host for you. I loved watching you and I thank you for giving spirit and energy to season eight. We want you back obviously. Continue to be fierce and slay those bitches every step you take. You are a star baby!
2675 days 18 hours ago
Oswald19
*Kira stands up and joins Ozzy for the group hug with Yaja*

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!