This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Finale: Final Judging Panel

Topic » [S8] Finale: Final Judging..

2698 days ago
Oswald19
*The lights come up on Ozzy and Kira sitting behind the judging desk*

Ozzy: Welcome Allie and Allison to your time judging. You just stomped to the death in a Tony Jubali fashion show and we are going to evaluate your runway walk and winners photos as well.

However before we do that, we want to look back at some of the past photo shoots you did while in this competition. We call it your top model portfolio. So let's get started.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: Let's start all the way back in Week 1, where you did a photoshoot inspired by the color red. Here are both of your top shots.

Photo: http://imgur.com/a/O7AIJ

Ozzy: When I see the Allison picture, I am totally blown away. This was that moment where I was like, she is here to play and here to stay. This was a huge step up from your journey in Season 7 and I was so proud to see it. You also won the first PYAO that week.

Kira: Allison, This was an outstanding week for you. One of my favorite photos of the week for sure. It’s sultry not sexy and even though you’re doing things I would normally hate aka covering up your face and not engaging the camera with your face. I think it works well and you’re definitely the star not the make up or flowers.

Ozzy: Let's talk about Allie's photo.

Kira: There are no weeks that I would say you did poorly Allie, you had good weeks and great weeks, and this week was just a good from you. Your face looks amazing, but your body and pose are pretty basic and certainly get lost under the dress.

Ozzy: Allie, I liked this photo a lot. There was something soft and very pure about this work. Is it my favorite photo I've ever seen of you? No. But is it a great photograph? I would say 100% yes.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: A little later in the season you did a photoshoot where you embodied the Femme Fatale. Let’s see those photos.

Photo: http://imgur.com/a/HaSob

Kira: I think of Allison's photo and this is probably my favorite photo of you. It just slayed the challenge and you look fierce, all while making it look so easy. And another great example of you not letting the photo shoot get in the way of you looking great and doing your job.

Ozzy: I agree Kira. I think you both did awesome in this challenge but Allison, I think you totally stayed. This is strong, it's powerful, it's sexy, it's the true femme fatale look we were looking for and you both nailed it.

Ozzy: Now on to Allie. Allie, I also really liked your photo as well. There was something so movie-Esk that really spoke it me. You also won the PYAO that week so clearly you knew exactly how to exude that high fashion look.

Kira: I actually really liked this photo of you as well! I think it just fit the challenge so well, and you look fierce yet mysterious and are definitely telling a story with this single picture, which I love. Again not an innovative pose, but I still think it works.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: Next, we are going to look at the Covergirl photos from last week!

Photo: http://imgur.com/a/FFkdN

Ozzy: Allison, here is see you being so flirty and so fresh, it just really works for me here. I love how you are selling the product and I see a real Covergirl here when I see this photo.

Kira: I totally agree! I thought this photo was great! Clean, easy, breezy and beautiful, but not boring! Still fun and eye catching. It’s a photo that makes me want to get to know the girl in it and I think that just fits Covergirl so well.

Ozzy: As far as the Allie picture, I am not as inspired. I think you look a little dull and I would have loved to see you really bring that fierce and strong Allie we know. This is a little too safe for me.

Kira: Hmm. I didn’t hate it as you as much Ozzy. This was another just good photo from you in my opinion. It’s nothing special but it’s not bad! You still look great and are piercing the camera with your eyes. But the mouth looks awkward and overall just doesn’t resonate with me.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: So this week was your chance to stomp it out on the Tony Julabi fashion show. He is known for his clean and sophisticated looks; let's see how you brought fierceness into the mix. Allison let's start with you.

Allison's Photo: http://imgur.com/a/C4LoQ

Ozzy: Allison, I think your looked ambulatory gorgeous on the runway but you also looked a tiny bit stiff. I wanted more ease in your body in your face especially. I think you just had too much fierceness that made you a bit stiff. I liked your walk overall though. What do you think Kira?

Kira: Neck down, this photo is good! I like the outfit and I see the Greek inspiration and you’re stomping it out girl! But your face!!!!! It just looks so bored and almost angry. There is no grace that I’m looking for when I watch girls walk down the runway.

Ozzy: Allie was in the same fashion show, let's check you out.

Allie's Photo: http://37.media.tumblr.com/dfc5466f3677c6bb455e6d7fda9b05ec/tumblr_n8i40gBp9h1sykt97o2_1280.jpg

Kira: I see the sleek dress and clear connection to the challenge. Your eyes are piercing and your body has a good energy. It isn’t anything innovative for runway, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad!

Ozzy: I quite like this actually. This was the perfect outfit choice for you. I think you looked like a total natural up there! You seemed in control and you made sure the outfit didn't wear you. You seemed confident and poised, I thought you did a great job
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: And finally, let's look at your winners photos that you chose to immortalize your legacy.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/o3VPW

Ozzy: Let’s start with Allie this time. Allie, I find this photo to be strikingly beautiful and full of energy. You look incredible and I think this is a very unique photo compared to the ones we've had in the past. I wish I could see your face a but more but we all know that it is fierce from here.

Kira: I like it. You have great energy in your body and the pose works with the head tilted back. The face is blah though. It has energy but its missing that top model umph we are expecting.

Kira: Let’s talk about Allison now. I’m not a fan! I think this photo just looks cheap! The pose paired with no shirt boarders on slutty and your hair is covering half your face! Your face looks good but it’s not giving me anything other than pretty.

Ozzy: First off, I love the gold glitter, I think it suits you so well. However, I am not loving this photo so much. I think your body is too exposed and not glamorous. I would have loved to see your femme fatale shoot here but that's me being picky.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: Alright ladies, are there any final words you have?

Allie: Thank you for this opportunity and I hope that my performance, drive, knowledge, and passion have shown you how badly I want to win. It would be an honor to be crowned the winner of this cycle of top model and I would love to come back and help the next batch of girls through it all! Thank you for believing in me and encouraging me through out the competition, and best of luck to you Allison!  You are one fierce model and I know this is going to be close!

Ozzy: Allison, what about you?

Allison: I have had so much fun on this journey its been one hell of a ride and I'm thrilled to be standing here in the end beside an amazing beauty and such a kind soul ..Allie you've been amazing this season as i think most of the ladies were. I wanna say thanks to the judges who have encouraged me to believe in myself and always take the time to look inside yourself and achieve what you dream :) If u think it u can achieve it :)
2698 days ago
Oswald19
Ozzy: Thank you ladies, Kira and I are going to have a little chat. When we call you back, I will reveal which one of you will become Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2698 days ago
Oswald19
SEASON FINALE: Tuesday, December 6th at 530pm PST

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!