This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Eliminated Models' Lounge

Topic » The Eliminated Models' Lounge

2696 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Hello Eliminated Models!

Do you want weigh in on the final two? Got something to say to the girl who sent you home? Want to speak your mind to the judges? What as your favorite moment of the competition? The time to spill all the dish is NOW! Speak your mind in the eliminated models’ lounge. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
2696 days 7 hours ago
Magicalbaby
Lalisa: why didn't you save me off the block you said we were best friends! Real Best friends wouldn't have done that.

Yaja: Why did you get eliminated. What happened the week you had the bottom 2 worst photo.

and Yall i promise you next season i will be back and better oh just you wacth!
2695 days 20 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
I got eliminated over Cinnamon. REALLY CINNAMON?
I am disgusted with myself smh.

Question to Allie: What was your reason to eliminate me?
2695 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja twirls into the lounge.
Yaja: "That's right, I'm back-back-back-back-back aGIIIIN!" Yaja winks.
2695 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "The week I was eliminated, my pants look was deemed as too high concept which...I guess, I was trying a little too hard to do something different. In the lip sync for my LIFE, I thought my picture was pretty. I guess since we're spilling tea, I still feel like my picture was better but the judges disagreed and slashed me as the Kennedy Davenport/Chi Chi DeVayne of the season. ¡Rigga Morris!"
2695 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
Sorry tiffany but I tried to be fair and your photo was the worst.

I wont bash anyone Since I dont have anything against any of you Girls :3 but I must say that the triple korean elimination spree was kinda...weird xD
2695 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
I shouldn't  have been sent home, I clearly wanted it more

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!