This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #6: Three's a Crowd

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #6: Three's a..

2647 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model…
The girls were put to the test as they faced off directly against each other. The theme of black dresses and white dresses had the girls make simple garments look stunning and fierce. Some face-offs left the judges gagging for more. While some girls seemed out of their element. Kasia, Gabrielle, Millie, Lalisa, and Kallie all won their individual face offs and soared to the top of the callout order. At panel, Augustine and Lucia had a heated exchange. When Augustine and Kylie both landed in the bottom, Kylie’s lack luster portfolio was her downfall. Only NINE girls are left in the running. Who will be eliminated next?

-Photo Shoot-
And then there were NINE. You are the best of the best and it’s only going to get tougher from here. Congrats on surviving this far and keep pushing!

This week is going to an extremely telling week because this week's theme is THREE OF A KIND!  For this week’s photo shoot, the judges want to see how you handle working in teams and setting up YOUR OWN photo shoots. THAT’S RIGHT! Each team is responsible for creating a dynamic theme for a set of three photos and submitting ONE PHOTO EACH based on the theme they created.  We did this challenge last season and I was astounded by the creativity and FUN! So we want to see how you handle it all over again and this time in a squad of three!

We are looking for originality of theme and cohesion of theme between the three photos. Pick whatever theme you want- as long as it’s fierce!

Submissions should have a description of the theme and why their photos demonstrate unity. Note you are still limited to the one model per picture rule.

The teams are determined by RANDOM.ORG and they are as follows:
Team #1: AUGUSTINE/KALLIE/LUCIA
Team #2: LALISA/MILLIE/KASIA
Team #3: YAJA/GABRIELLE/ANUTHIDA

-FMOTW POLL-
This week’s FMOTW poll will be in teams as well. However, Anuthida will be ineligible to win because she did not receive any votes in last week’s poll. Which team will come out on top? Well there is only one way to find out!

Photos Due: 7PM PST on JANUARY 18th (You all get a little more time this week because of the nature of this challenge!)
GOOD LUCK!!!
2647 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
-RANDOM.ORG LIST- (For those nay-sayers)

List Randomizer

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Augustine
2.Lucia
3.Kallie
4.Lalisa
5.Kasia
6.Millie
7.Anuthida
8.Yaja
9.Gabi

IP: 66.194.72.20
Timestamp: 2017-01-17 21:44:51 UTC
2647 days 7 hours ago
melindaMrskk
CF:

-Shrugs-

Great of course thanks Ozzy shoving me with Augustine I literally can't stand someone with the mentality of a 2 year old.

I literally have to play this as it goes.
2647 days 4 hours ago
aliciafox2
Lalisa's Photo: http://www.niximagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/nixi-magazine-tao-okamoto-tim-richardson-models-com-editorial-video-081-e1410911161539.jpg

We decided to go Superheroes/Villains in this photoshoot since they are trendy. Im feeling like the baddest/most dangerous girl in the world and also I wanted to proved that Im not just a cute face and adorable girl, I can be edgy to.
2647 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
So with out superheroes theme I kind of wanted to channel a Hercules/Incredible Hulk kind of vibe showing superhuman strength. I think I look tall and strong and ready to take on the world in this shot.

http://cdn23.us1.fansshare.com/photos/mexicanmodels/izabel-goulart-vogue-spain-may-spanish-models-690771209.jpg
2647 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Kasia: Team superhero/villain! This is my take on a fashion forward Cruella de Vil and sticking with my bold & sultry brand *evil laugh*

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/c6/2f/44c62f9907047e4b5cd23e4c6f8cf80f.jpg
2647 days ago
melindaMrskk
ASKED TO UPLOAD AGAIN

Me, Augustine and Kallie decided to do a mix on Horror Films.

Lucia: I decided to go with the vintage gothic theme as you can see with the pose and the area of the models surrondings. It's high fashion chic at its best... I hope!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/35334847/large.jpg

Kallie: Kallie went with vampires as it is, a popular mix in with the horrors film recently. This photo shows high fashion with the white skin and red lips.

http://imgur.com/a/9K6EA

Augustine: Augustine went with a more devilish theme mixed with the gothic retro with the black and white shadowed photoshoot high-fashion class.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/f0/1c/66f01cac8a4195e7b45a8dcefd8c8e11.jpg
2646 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja: "My look is firing on all cylinders. It holds the solitude and strength of an individual once the note of love falls the the beat of EDM rises. It also makes me look like the fiercest baller out there! Who's gonna come. For. Me?"

http://cdn.thefashionography.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/juliana-schuring-sebastian-kim-vogue-australia-february-2014-2.jpg
2646 days 11 hours ago
texty
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/a2/6f/c9a26ff524b2cecaeac04218419a05da.jpg

My look is a fierce gymnast girl, giving the eyes to the gymnast boy she is in love with. I can just picture some funky retro music in the background.
2646 days 11 hours ago
aliciafox2
Anuthida's: http://payload464.cargocollective.com/1/18/600949/11597072/1_1000.jpg

Im R&B/Sportive style killing it like Bey at Lemonade with my braids. I hope you like how I stay sexy and confident without looking dead or harsh like other times. My eyes will capture you.

(Anuthida's CF: About the theme Im mad af after this suddenly last minute change but I must adapt, its even harder to me since black models only represent the 5% of modeling industry so find a theme is hard to me I know I could find white models and not asians or black models but I wanna keep my brand as pure as possible. I dont like that one person decides to change the theme of an entire theme...)
2646 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Time is up!!! The judges will now post our critiques.
2646 days 2 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja nervously looks down. She's...extremely nervous for this panel.
2646 days 2 hours ago
__A__
Team #1
I LOVE this concept.  It is by far the one that intrigues me the most.

Lucia: I have to say this photo is a bit underwhelming. I don’t really see horror here. I know you were trying to go for “gothic” but I think the black and white takes away from that. I would have loved to see you dark in contrast to color. I’m seeing a pretty girl, nothing about this really says evil or horror to me. You are finding your light and look nice, but I think you missed the mark thematically. I must also comment on last panel. If another girl attacks you, keep your composure. Because regardless of who is right or wrong, who started things you both come off looking unprofessional and hard to work with.

Kallie: I definitely see vampire in this photo, and I think you nailed the attitude. I see evil in your expression, while also being seductive and mysterious. The only thing I can comment on that I’d change is the cigarette. I don’t think many high fashion ads want to associate their products with smoking. But other than that, I love your photo.

Augustine: I love this photo. It is dark and interesting. I think your face is doing a great “ugly pretty”, it may be leaning a bit too far away from pretty, but for a horror shot it works for me. I am a big fan of this picture. But what I am not a fan of, is your attitude. You handled yourself in a very unprofessional manner in front of the judges. If you have drama with the other girls, do that at your house. Your remarks put down a fellow model, disrespected the judges and called into question our judgment. If I were a client, I would have fired you on the spot.
2646 days 1 hour ago
__A__
Team #2

I like the theme you have chosen. I think it’s unique and offers a chance for some great pictures.

Lalisa: This is the girl I remember! This photo is breath taking. You look amazing here. Your legs go for miles, you are working that jacket, and you look fierce. I get a sinister vibe that fits for a villain. You made a super villain high fashion without being obvious or gimmicky. Great job.

Millie: This is my favorite photo from you so far. I think this is amazing. You look tall, strong, and in control. I don’t know if I am 100% sold on your explanation of the photo. I see more of a high fashion Wonder Woman on Themyscira (Paradise Island).  But regardless, this is an amazing shot and I do get a super hero vibe.

Kasia: I think this photo is interesting. I definitely can see Cruella De Vil when I see your picture. But the interpretation isn’t as creative as I’d like. It is very obvious and safe. I think you look stunning, but in all honesty, if this were a superhero/villain spread I would cut you out and run Lalisa and Millie. Your photo doesn’t fit with theirs and it’s a shame because these are all strong photos.
2646 days 1 hour ago
__A__
Team #3
Your theme is a big let down for me. I was really interested in the music theme originally, but I think an athletic theme is boring and sports wear is not high fashion.

Yaja: Even though I can’t see you eyes I like this photo. You have a confidence in this photo that is really strong and I’m sold. If any sports look were high fashion, this would be it. I think you did a great job with a lack luster theme.

Gabrielle: I love this photo from the neck up. Your face is really stunning here. But I don’t see high fashion. I don’t think you made the clothes look good. If you’re going to model bracelets, this is not the way to do so. Your body is just really pulling this photo down. I think you made a big mistake with changing the theme. Models work together all the time in this industry, you need to find a way to collaborate even if you don’t agree or if it’s difficult.

Anuthida: I have to say, your R&B photo was killer. I was so excited for the other photos after you posted yours, but here we are with sports, but I did want to commend you on that photo. Adidas is not high fashion, I think you know that. But you, my dear, look fantastic in this photo. I think you match Yaja’s strength and confidence while still looking absolutely gorgeous. And yet again, you manage to mold your brand to fit the photo shoot. Nice work.
2646 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Team Superhero/Super Villain
OVERALL: I really liked this concept and I think you all delivered some fierce photos that embodied the spirit of this challenge. It looks like you all worked well together and you supported each other with some fashionable photos. GREAT job. Let’s talk about your individual shots.

LALISA: This is easily your best photo to date. I think it is so fashion forward and you are selling me the story of the villainess without taking it over the top. I love the pose, I love the garment, I love the face this all around is just WORKING SO WELL FOR ME. I need to see this EVERY WEEK. This is the model I know you can be and I never want you to doubt, this is sensational.

MILLIE: I think of the three shots, this one is the most fashion forward. I see the use of superhero and I think it’s pretty strong. Your face is to die for, it’s simply stunning. However, I find the pose overall kind of stiff though and I would have liked more power or something. Don’t doubt this photo is fierce though because it is. I think this is a good shot.

KASIA: I mean YES. This photo is SOOOOO cute and fashion forward! I LOVE the garment and I love the pose because it is selling us the entire story. I would have loved just a bit of a STRONGER face from you but here I do think it works. Overall, this photo is sassy, fun, and it’s totally fashionable. Another great shot from you, keep up the good work.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!