This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #6: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #6: The..

2651 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Nine lovely girls stand before me. But I only have 8 photos in my hands and these 8 photos represent the 8 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2651 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja wears her entry look, wanting to look splendid if she leaves.
Yaja: "Wait...does that mean we're being judged individually...?"
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
Just to let you know gals, when the judges scored were tabulated, THERE WERE MUTLIPLE TIES!!! Which is unusual for us. This proves the polarity in the judges views and the fashion is much up to interpretation. However, an order was determined.
2651 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja nods.
Yaja: "Okay..."
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
Before I reveal that, I will reveal the judges pick for our challenge winners this week.
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
This team really displayed a creative idea that allowed for multiple different avenues of fashion. They worked well together and more importantly, they each delivered a HIGH FASHION photo that was all their own.

The winning team is...
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
TEAM SUPERHERO AND SUPER VILLIAN!!! Way to go girls! Each photo was unique but they all stood together in the same series! You did fabulous, and you are all the challenge winners this week.
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
Now on to call out order...
2651 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
goodluck ladies x
2651 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Yayyy!
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best photo of the week. This photo will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photo goes to...
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
LALISA!!! This is the girl I remember! Look at this photo! You are awesome and this is who we want to see moving forward. Congrats!
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo is...
2651 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja claps politely for the winning team.
Yaja: "...."
2651 days 4 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! This photo was so fashion forward and took us to a new sense of fashion. Congrats! You did well.
2651 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats Lalisa :)

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!