This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #7: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #7: The..

2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The elite eight stand before me. But I only have 7 photos in my hands and these 8 photos represent the 7 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2647 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja tries to contain her nerves.
Yaja: "...."
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
This week you also had a challenge and two girls really made their mark and worked together as a team. They showed unity and they really made the judges want to by what they were selling. This week’s challenge winners are…
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE AND KASIA!!! Congrats girls! Your parasol party really made the judges gag and we are impressed by your teamwork. Way to go.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Now moving on with elimination...
2647 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja claps for the two girls.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Kira is clearly upset, but sits quietly.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best photo of the week. This photo will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photo goes to...
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! You won the challenge this week, you were voted fiercest model of the week, and this photo was on fire. This should come as no surprise. Congrats! You are still in the running.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo...
2647 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja nods and smiles a little.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
LALISA!!! I truly thought his photo was a SMASH HIT. But as you can tell, it's not up to just me. Congrats this was a great photo and you should be proud.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The third photo...
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! Your photo brought some fierceness in the color Orange. Congrats! You are still in the running.
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo number 4...
2647 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
LUCIA!!! I expected more from you and this photo. Can you prove me wrong? That's your test next week.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!