This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 Judge/ Mentor Application (Deadline October 3rd 11:59 PM EDT

Topic » Season 12 Judge/ Mentor..

3495 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name:
Location (Country is acceptable):
Why do you want to be a judge?
What makes you think you will be a good judge?
What kind of judge will you be?
What kind of music do you like?
Do you have any theme suggestions?
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week?
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings?

Part 2 will be mailed to by Friday October 3rd
3495 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
Name: Kyle
Location (Country is acceptable): USA
Why do you want to be a judge? Because I love this group, and getting to help other singers like myself is awesome. :)
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I judged before, and have competed in the competition, placing 2nd. :)
What kind of judge will you be?  The one who is soft-spoken and calm, but still gets the point across of what to fix, and how to improve.
What kind of music do you like? All kinds!
Do you have any theme suggestions? Songs from movies, Ballad week, Female/Male songs only week.
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? YES
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? It doesn't really matter. I can make time.

3495 days ago
TheGoodMan
Name: James
Location (Country is acceptable): Ireland.
Why do you want to be a judge? Because I really like music and I like giving out to people
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I have a vast array of songs I like, my friends call me a human spotify, I know a lot of music, and I can cast a sharp opinion
What kind of judge will you be? A truthful one that is not afraid to speak ma mind.
What kind of music do you like? A lot of everything really.
Do you have any theme suggestions? Eurovision week is fab, Imma suggest 90s week, or 00s week.
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? Yes definitely
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? Again, doesn't matter, but I would definitely be able to get it done by the weeks end.
3494 days 21 hours ago
dudetb3
Name: Tyler B
Location (Country is acceptable): NYC, USA
Why do you want to be a judge? Because I love being able to critique and praise people for their talent.
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I'm the host of zwoopers got talent
What kind of judge will you be? Howie Mandel
What kind of music do you like? All kinds, as long as it comes out of a good voice
Do you have any theme suggestions? Themes from tv shows and animes would attract viewers on this website.
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? YES!!!!
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? All of them, i would be completly dedicated
3493 days 6 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Name: Dan
Location (Country is acceptable): UK
Why do you want to be a judge? Time for me to hand over the 2nd place baton to someone else.
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I tell it as it is, but will offer support rather than just letting you get on with it.
What kind of judge will you be? Half Rupaul, half Simon Cowell... basically Simon Cowell with contoured cheeks.
What kind of music do you like? Everything apart from screamo and babymetal.
Do you have any theme suggestions? Whitney Houston week!
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? Yep.
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? Weekends, definitely.
3493 days 6 hours ago
ohhayy
Name: Nicole
Location (Country is acceptable):USA
Why do you want to be a judge?: Because I love critiquing people and helping them grow.
What makes you think you will be a good judge?: I will be a good judge because I'm very honest and helpful with my words. If you suck I'm going to tell you you suck, but also have my support and helping hand along with that.
What kind of judge will you be?: More like Simon Cowell meets Nicole Richie.
What kind of music do you like?: Anything but don't enjoy some country songs!
Do you have any theme suggestions?: Anything with my face on it ;*
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week?: Yes!
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings?: Monday or Wednesday.
3493 days 4 hours ago
Dreamer342
Name: Dreamer342
Location (Country is acceptable):Long island ny
Why do you want to be a judge? i've never been one before
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I'll be honest and fair
What kind of judge will you be? Randy!!
What kind of music do you like?rock
Do you have any theme suggestions? Disney
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? yes
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? friday-sun after 5 week nights
3492 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Name: Steve
Location (Country is acceptable): Dirty Jerz.
Why do you want to be a judge? That's a really good question!... I'll answer it for you sometime!
What makes you think you will be a good judge? Doing this for ____ many seasons in a row and being the most reliable person you have.
What kind of judge will you be? I'm a Paula. I can't get enough of my red Coca Cola cup.
What kind of music do you like? Whatever wins TSC.
Do you have any theme suggestions? We'll talk.
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? Yep.
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? When needed.
3492 days 2 hours ago
EyooMarcus
Name: Marcus
Location (Country is acceptable): USA
Why do you want to be a judge? Ive been singing my whole life and know all about talent.
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I can spot talent when its their. If you have the full package i will notice it. Ive been working in the music industry for a while now and not only do i know how to judge but i can help them become better at singing with hard work.
What kind of judge will you be? I would say simon, if i see that someone needs work on something i wouldnt be afraid to point it out. Besides thats how you get better and actually focus more on your singing when you have a judge who is straight foward.
What kind of music do you like? All types of music, i listen to just about anything.
Do you have any theme suggestions? 90's Vs 2000s ( a mixture of a 90's song with the new music)
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? Yes
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? Any day of the week.
3492 days 1 hour ago
lanadelrey_
Name: Alexandria
Location (Country is acceptable): Massachusetts
Why do you want to be a judge?: I have a real good ear for music, and judging was always a dream
What makes you think you will be a good judge?: I'm not biased, I like all types of music, and can give very helpful criticism
What kind of judge will you be?: Honest but supportive
What kind of music do you like?: All types :)
Do you have any theme suggestions?: Can you rap? (Submit a piece that has a contemporary vocal part and a rap verse)
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week?: Yes!
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings?: Every, all day!

3491 days 11 hours ago
LiaraAttack
Name: Nikki
Location (Country is acceptable):USA
Why do you want to be a judge? I know when I hear good music and bad.
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I can Judge the best that I can and I love music I just LOVE IT.
What kind of judge will you be? The Honest type but very very Honest I don't care if I hurt there feelings.
What kind of music do you like? Any kind
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? Yes even more than that
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday at least I'm honest.
3489 days 4 hours ago
blandin12
Name: Brandon
Location (Country is acceptable): England
Why do you want to be a judge? I enjoy listening to people sing and thought it'd be a good opportunity to take.
What makes you think you will be a good judge? I know when I hear a good voice and I would give everyone a fair chance.
What kind of judge will you be? A fair one, giving people the chance they deserve based on their singing skills
What kind of music do you like? Indie, soft rock, calm music, soundtracks.
Do you have any theme suggestions? no
Will you be able to post comments at least once a week? YES
What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings? Most days. I have no set days sorry but if i'm really busy for whatever reason I won't be able to but that's unlikely.
3486 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Name: Witos
Location (Country is acceptable): MA, USA
Why do you want to be a judge?

I won season 8, so I think I can relate to contestants and give good advice. I love singing and music and I have a unique perspective that other possible judges do not.

What makes you think you will be a good judge?

I've been in the contestants shoes, and I succeeded in my season. I have a unique taste in music but I can appreciate all genres. I can offer excellent advice.

What kind of judge will you be?

Combination of encouraging mentor to saying the honest truth. If people kept telling me I did well when in reality I sucked, I would never improve.

What kind of music do you like?
Depends on my mood, honestly. But the genres I see myself listening to the most is Dance Music (like club remixes), singer songwriter, show tunes, rap, hip hop, and mashups.

I would love to have a theme where there is only one song that every contestant must sing, and the challenge will be mostly trying to separate yourself from the rest of the pack.

Also a Movie round (songs from a feature film), it's been done before but I love those.

Will you be able to post comments at least once a week?
Yes, of course.

What days of the week would you be able to listen, comment, and rank the contestants' recordings?

The best day would be sunday-monday nights since those are normally my days off. Thursdays I'm completely booked so that would be a no. Everything else I can make time for.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!