This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge's Home for Group 3 (18 & 19)

Topic » Judge's Home for Group 3 (18..

3445 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Welcome to Blue Lagoon, Iceland Here is where Forevermissprice, Konohavillage1, Mat123, MrPokeguy9, Nbkiller, Owlb0ned, and PSULucky have flown to to meet with their judge. It will be a grueling day for this judge who has to narrow down this field from 7 down to 4.

*pan to the contestants looking out over the lagoon*

*zoom into a helicopter flying in*

*camera turns back to the contestants running up yelling and screaming and hugging their judge*

IT'S TheGoodMan!
3445 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
*logs off*
3445 days ago
nbkiller
Nice!
3445 days ago
nbkiller
btw skype- thenumber1killer
3444 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Yay!!! :D This group is gonna be so hard tho D:
3444 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Do we get our comments from you? :D
3444 days 19 hours ago
TheGoodMan
we're not in Iceland, we're in ESTONIA actually. The birthplace of the one the only Getter Jaani!
3444 days 18 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Don't fuck up guys. The ice might shatter..
3444 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Tbh was being apart of the last couple of seasons and watching seasons prior, this category seems like the strongest which scares me a little lol
3444 days 18 hours ago
Mat123
Yeah, it's such a strong one! It'll be so hard! Good luck all of you!
3444 days 16 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Also with my criteria for picking my top 4. I will factor in your previous performance, but this one is far more important as it shows how well we can work as a team, how you can take direction and if you can progress. I have a strong bunch here, and all of you have a chance of making it in. Just remember to believe what you're singing, and commit, because if you're not fully invested, neither will I be.
3444 days 16 hours ago
TheGoodMan
and if you really wanna add me on skype, it's jamescuntman, i'm not usually on it a lot, but my week off is starting tomorrow so ya got me on a good time!
3444 days 12 hours ago
PSULucky
hey!!
3443 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Tbh TheGoodMan I think all we can say is good luck because this is a really strong category, I know I'm gonna work my butt off to get through and I know everyone else is gonna do the same so it will be hard
3442 days 14 hours ago
Mat123
*applause for forevermissprice* Brilliant!!!
3442 days 7 hours ago
forevermissprice
applause for mat for being mat y'all much loveeeee

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!