This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judge's Home for Group 4 (20 and over)

Topic » Judge's Home for Group 4 (20..

3465 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Welcome to Megaluf, Majorca. Here is where Americanidolfan, Carlisle, Chris2pei, Danielc2384, DraevynWraithe, eyoomarcus, and Krrais have flown to to meet with their judge. It will be a grueling day for this judge who has to narrow down this field from 7 down to 4.

*pan to the contestants looking out the hotel pool and bar*

*zoom into the bar and we see someone pop up*

*camera turns back to the contestants running up yelling and screaming and hugging their judge*

IT'S Pok3rf4ce!
3465 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
YASS!! gl to us!
3465 days 17 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
*comes out of the pool in a gold bikini a la Halle Berry in Die Another Day*

Welcome, my magnificent seven. Even though this is one of the smallest groups in the competition, it is definitely the most talented. Amongst you is the winner of Tengaged Karaoke Idol 12!

OK here's the lowdown on Judges Homes; I am going to let you choose your own songs. If you want my advice, it is up to you to mail me any questions. My thoughts and opinions from boot camp are still going to be used, but your performance this round will weigh very heavily in my final decision.

If you want to know what I thought of your boot camp performance, it is up to you to mail me and ask. Good luck!
3465 days 1 hour ago
americanidolfan
gl guys!
3464 days 23 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Good Luck everyone!
3464 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
*hugs pok3rf4ce*
3464 days 23 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Being cut from 7 to 4 is a big decision! I want to wish everyone luck and, although we all want to be the final 4, may the best 4 be chosen! Good Luck to you all and hoping good luck for myself!
3464 days 22 hours ago
danielc2384
Good luck all and good luck pok3rf4ce on making your decision! :)
3464 days 18 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
btw my skype is djs87.tengaged if you want to add me. might be easier when sending me examples to listen to :)
3464 days 7 hours ago
americanidolfan
Recording is done, will post link now
3464 days 6 hours ago
americanidolfan
https://soundcloud.com/americanidolfan123/black-horse-the-cherry-tree

It was recommended that I try something completely out of my comfort zone, so here is KT Tunstall's 'Black Horse And The Cherry Tree'
3463 days 22 hours ago
Carlisle
Good luck everybody :)
3463 days 9 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
3462 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
3462 days 10 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Ugh i have a really hard task losing 3 of my group. I am listening to the final recordings and the songs others have sent me in mails and you are all amazing in your own ways. I wish i could take you all through no BS. I am gonna have a hard decision to make tomorrow.

To the 3 who have posted already i am really proud and i can already see improvements in a matter of a few days. You've all done brilliantly and set the bar high for the remaining 4.

To the remaining contestants who haven't posted final recordings yet - give it everything you got. With a group as talented as this there is no time to play it safe or to be complacent. Take risks and show me what you can do!

I am not going to be on skype until after the deadline but i will be checking in on here later this evening. If you have any worries or questions message me and i will try and get back to you. xx
3462 days 8 hours ago
krrais
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game

https://soundcloud.com/krrais/amy-winehouse-love-is-a

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!