This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Contestant Application (Deadline 2/1/15 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 13 Contestant..

3371 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name :
Karma and Color Level :
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 18 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Name : Matthew T
Karma and Color Level : 142, Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : U.S, Portland, Maine
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? no

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 18 hours ago
wildboy12
Name : Austin M
Karma and Color Level : light green 230
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Usa florida central
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Yes in my shower and to my dog
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yep
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 18 hours ago
mradamman12
Name : Adam D.
Karma and Color Level : Silver ; 711
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Agawam, Massachusetts
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I am in my school choir
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yep.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season, and KKoster eliminated me in the Four-Chairs
3371 days 18 hours ago
owlb0ned
Name : jessica
Karma and Color Level : 2400 tvstar
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : uk/usa
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): choir and music classes
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? yes thie last 2

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 18 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Im on EST by the way
3371 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
Name : Dan
Karma and Color Level : 399 Black
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Houston, Tx
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): nope
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? the last two made top 8

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Name : Logan Smith
Karma and Color Level : 345 & Brown (expect higher and black soon)
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : St. Paul, MN (CST timezone)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Years of multiple choir classes, musical theater, and show choir.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I am a new person.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
https://soundcloud.com/loganworm/castle-of-glass-sample
3371 days 16 hours ago
americanidolfan
Name : Sam
Karma and Color Level : 373 Green
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : United Kingdom, London
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I got into the top 7 last season. I also have a music and vocal performance degree, been in a soul band and performed on stage as a soloist to hundreds of people.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Last season, top 7 (then I was ill and couldn't submit :( )

3371 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Name : Ollie
Karma and Color Level : 1648 and Blood
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : UK, BST/GMT
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): singing at college mainly p
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Yes I have auditioned for every season since Season 7......and still not won....

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 12 hours ago
PureEssence
Name: Essence
Karma and Color Level: 511, Black
Singng Experience: Sang at a competitive music festival, was .5 away from third (hardcore judging and I was twelve). I've also sang at a talent show and at school concerts.
Will you be able to record once a week between now and the end of the season?: I should be able to! :)
Have you been part of any previous season? If so, what season and how did you do?: No.

Audition piece: http://soundcloud.com/pureessence6/blank-space-demo/s-XYWa3
3371 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
Name : Stewen
Karma and Color Level : 1282 karma, gold level.
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Sweden.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I sing quite alot, and the biggest thing I've ever done is probably singing infront of my entire school.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: I was part of.. was it season 7? I got split 11th, so I was only able to send in two entries. I've certainly improved and now I'm ready again.
3371 days 11 hours ago
Name : Nick Kane
Karma and Color Level : Red
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Central
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir, Advanced, Choir throughout middle and high school. And singing gigs.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Of course :))
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Nope. Totally new to this haha

Optional:
Audition Piece -
3371 days 10 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Name : Madison
Karma and Color Level : Red, 478
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : California (PST)
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Like before, I go to a performing arts high school so I take vocal classes, I've been in talent show and I've done a couple gigs. And I've been in this comp :)
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yup!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Season 12, 3rd place.

Optional:
Audition Piece - https://soundcloud.com/ayiannamadison/joh-1
3371 days 10 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Name : Carson P
Karma and Color Level : 278//Brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Detroit, Michigan, USA, Eastern Time Zone
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Musicals//Plays
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: Not as a player, but I've been an avid watcher since Season 11, and supported my friends(EternalBlossom/Tundra) throughout Season 12

Optional:
Audition Piece -  https://soundcloud.com/carsonworld/undressed-kim-cesarion
(Just an acapella audition, can do better for sure haha)
3371 days 10 hours ago
forevermissprice
Name : Jacquie
Karma and Color Level : 281/Brown
Location (country/time zone is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Canadaaaa
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I got none, I just like to sing
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: of course, I have no life!
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
I was apart of last season.

Optional:
Audition Piece -
https://soundcloud.com/forevermissprice/mocking-jay-hanging-tree-rough

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!