This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3 info

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 3..

3352 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Your songs are due on Sunday March 1st at 9 pm EST!
3352 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
So updates…

#1 Everyone who posted a recording for "Day 1" will move through to Day 3, so congratulations to all 31 of you! 

#2 Being that there have been a lot of scheduling issues with the past couple weeks, the producers and I have not made our final decisions on judges just yet. On Thursday night/ Friday afternoon the people who have been selected as judges will be notified and will be asked if they would like to accept their role for the season. The names of the judges as well as their critiques from the Day 1 recordings will be posted on "Day 2" which will be the evening of Sunday February 22nd.

#3 Once the judges have sent in their allocated point values, the 31 contestants will be broken into 3 groups. Each group will have a judge (or 2) that you can mail that will act as your group's mentor for "Day 3" The top 4 from each group will move onto the live shows, (depending on your groups size) approximately the middle 3 will move into the second chance round. The remaining contestants from each group will be eliminated.

#4 I once again apologize for the crazy past couple weeks with these weird schedule changes. I should've just postponed the season from the beginning until now, but I didn't want to put too much of a gap between TI12 and 13.
3352 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Post any residual questions that I can address in this thread and I will answer then sporadically throughout the next 48 hours.
3352 days 21 hours ago
Blake18
Im so excited!
3352 days 21 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Gl guys!
3352 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I would highly suggest getting a list of songs you are thinking about doing for the upcoming week and waiting to see the judge's comments before selecting a specific song.
3352 days 21 hours ago
bearclaw1212
We should probably wait to hear critiques before we record :P I guess I'll just try some new songs until Sunday.
3352 days 21 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Lol Tolis..... You beat me to it.
3352 days 21 hours ago
Blake18
Ill record after the critics! :)
3352 days 21 hours ago
BBobsessor
Ugh im nervous, hope i get picked as a judge c:
3352 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Ooh yay!
3352 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
ready :)
3352 days 21 hours ago
bearclaw1212
So like the top 7 from each group will still be in?
3352 days 21 hours ago
PureEssence
eeeeeep! yay :)
3352 days 21 hours ago
SilverShadow
Oh blake ur here too! Heeeyyyyy...
3352 days 20 hours ago
forevermissprice
Much looove

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!