This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 2

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week Day 2

3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Here are the the judge's critiques!

I HIGHLY recommend you read not just your own, but others' critiques as well in order to see what the judges are looking for overall!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alrighty so here are the critiques by judge and by group. Still waiting on potentially one more... I will hopefully have an update about that later on.
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Judge #1's Critiques
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 1

AlexaVonTrayne - I don't think that I got a good idea of your real tone because of the song. It was a very speaky song. I don’t think that this was the best choice of song. Pitch was also an issue. I would just try and focus on singing out and really listening to yourself and making sure you are in tune. I liked the performance! I think that you could connect the lyric to the music a lot better though. You also need to work on not dropping off all of the ends of phrases!
Daniel123456 - So first of all you were off from the karaoke. Taking liberties is one thing, but it just sounded off to me. You also were really out of tune! You were close some of the time, but in your performances you should listen to them and see if they sound in tune to you! You can try singing along to the original recordings if that helps! I could feel the emotion, but the performance itself was hindered by the pitchiness. The weird rhythms hindered it as well.
DanielC2384 - You definitely put a lot of energy into the performance! Pitch was a little off when you did sing. I would just really work on your pitch especially if you are going to do song with so little singing. You want to ace that small part of singing! You sold it to me 100%! Your energy was electric! 
draevynwraithe - I had never heard this song before! It is really pretty! I would work on trying to define some of your pitches better. Just really make sure you hit each and every pitch. Your high notes are good!  I would also work on not dropping the end of your phrases. You do that every so often I would work on your pronunciation of some of the words! Some of them sounded weird to me! Just make sure you sing them the way you would speak them! There should be very little difference between the two.
Forevermissprice - Your tone is a little breathy for my taste. It is nice though! I would just try to make it a little more pure. You also tend to slide a bit. This can lead to pitchiness. All in all this was a solid performance vocally! I would just work on not sliding as much! I could definitely feel emotion! That is good! I would like you to vary up rhythm a bit in different parts. Start later or finish early. I liked the runs you added! They were very nice and executed well!
Marwane - You really need to work on pitch! It wasn’t even close! Your rhythm was ok, but you started and ended off a lot of the time. I know this song is really high so I can understand if it was to high for you and you just wanted to start it lower and honestly i dont know.  I didn’t feel a connection with the lyrics at all! They are one of the most important things and your pitchiness really hindered the performance as a whole.
MrPokeguy9 - I like your tone a lot! It has spunk! If you could possibly use accompaniment next time I think it would make your performance better! It would help your intonation! I felt like you kept on changing keys. Overall though it was a solid performance. You added the right amount of attitude and spunk to your performance and really sold it! You could still have a greater connection with the words and the music though!
tdiloka - Your pitch was ok, but it definitely needs work. I could kind of hear some moments when it was there. But it went away rather quick. I also feel that this song is way too high for you. This if a power song and you just didn't deliver. Sorry. I could feel emotion but it was hindered by a weird tone and pitchiness. The words also  did not sound natural. Try to make them the exact same as when you speak!
TheExterminator4 - I like your tone a lot! It is very simple and pure! Don’t change too much with that! You also were in tune! Overall this was a solid performance! You need to put more emotion into it! The words are one of the most important parts of any song! I got bored by the end of the performance! You need to put more into it! Change it up a bit as well! You can change the notes or the rhythm. Just change it!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 2

01Gohan - I like your tone a lot and you were in tune! You dropped off on the end of a lot of your phases through which lead to a flat ending many times. I would also loosen up a bit! It could help you get the feel better! I feel like you could have connected the lyric and music better! It felt a little dull at points, but you did grab my attention every once in a while
77sparks77 - Your tone is not my favorite and you were pitchy in a few spots. All in all though it was a decent performance.   I wasn't feeling this performance at all. I didn't feel a connection between the words and the music at all. I got bored by the end. 
Americanidolfan - I love your tone and you were in tune the entire time! I have never heard this song before and you did a great job! Your high notes were executed really well!  You sold the song very well, but I feel like you could have connected the lyrics better to the music, but you did a good job.
cancanpiano - Your tone is good! You sounded shaky in this though! I believe that you are better singer than what you showed in this! There were a few moments where you were a little pitchy too! I felt a weak connection between the lyric and the music. I want to hear more! I also want to hear more confidence in your voice!
deshonBannedisback -  I’m sorry but you were not in the same key as the karaoke!!!! Your tone is nice, but the entire song is in the wrong key. You were right with in that key. I am very impressed that you could sing it like that, but very confused at how you did it and why. It was very dull. Besides the fact that you were in the wrong key it made me bored. There was no connection between the lyric and the music. 
dragotistic - Your tone is very simple and I like it! You need to work on pitch though! There were some places where you went flat! You need to put more energy into your performance!!!! I was soooo bored by the end! In a song that is repetitive energy and change can make a huge difference!
EternalBlossom - I like your tone! It is very simple and pure! There were a few times when you slid a bit and it sounded a bit weird. Your performance was very consistent and solid I definitely think you could have connected the lyric to the music better. I would like to hear more energy from you too!
Owlb0ned - I love your tone! It is very unique, but I feel like you were off from the karaoke! I like the performance except for the fact that you were off! You were intune for pretty much the entire song as well! I would just make sure you are on with the karaoke the entire time next time you record! There was a part in the middle that was really rough too. You definitely sold the song! I believed every word you sang! You performed it well!
Tundra - I like your tone! It is very soft and simple. Your pitch was also very excellent! You held some of the notes a little long for my taste, but all in all it was a very solid performance! I felt some emotion, but I feel like you could connect more! I also think that you should take some more liberties! Don't hold out those notes all for the same length!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 3

Bearclaw1212 - You were out of tune! Same advice as I gave to others! Try singing along to a recording! Also listen to your own recording before you post and make sure it is up to your highest standards! And try to listen from an outside point of view! It was very dull and lacked energy!
Daulton7996 - Pitch was a fairly big issue in your performance! You were usually flat! If you support your singing with your breath it could fix that!   Your performance as a whole was a little lack luster. I felt absolutely no energy and no connection with the lyrics and music.
Maya10 - Your tone is very simple and I like. There were a few points where you went out of tune, but not bad at all.  There was no connection between lyric and music! It was bit boring! You should put more energy into it and try to convey the message of the song through the performance!
Rory17 - The audio quality is really poor. I can hardly hear you! Your voice is great though!!!!! I want to hear it! Your tone is great and you are intune! Next time I want to be able to hear your voice louder!!!  I couldn't hear your performance very well, but from what i heard you did put some emotion into it! There could be more, but it was fairly good!
SilverShadow - I love your voice! This performance was almost flawless! I enjoyed ever second of it!  You sold it! THere could have been a little more connection with the words, but all in all nice job!
Superkevin79 - You were very out of tune in the very beginning! It got a little bit better but it was never great. Next time trying singing with a recording before you record! This should help with your pitch! I like your tone! I felt that your performance was very dull and I feel like you could have connected more! The energy got better near the end of the performance, but it could still be better!
wowjj -  Your tone is not my favorite, but you stayed intune! You have a very deep voice! I didn't feel a connection between the lyric and the music at all! I want to hear more of that from you! It is very important! I also feel like you could have put more energy into this performance!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 4

Carsonworld -  I like your tone a lot and you were intune!!! Your performance was very good! This is one of my favorite songs and I liked your performance. THere were a few moments where your vocals were a bit shaky, but besides that it was a good performance You sold it! I liked the energy! There could be more, but I thought you did well! I would like a little more connection between the lyric and the music too.
Kingdomheartslover - This is a very big song and honestly I dont think you pulled it off. Im sorry, but the beginning was very bad. That is all supposed to be on one note. That beginning is like a recitative. Its supposed to be speaking with a pitch pretty much. I did not get that from your performance. The rest of it was in the wrong key and out of tune within that wrong key. I could hardly hear the karaoke, but I could still tell.  You did have a connection to the lyric and I liked that and the energy was good, but the fact that you were out of tune distracted from this.
Puressence - I love this song it is a super cute song and you did a great job on it! I like your tone! It is very unique and I love it! Its raspiness adds a lot to your performance! There were a few out of tune notes, but it didn’t affect the performance too much!  I felt like you could have made a greater connection between the lyric and music! Besides that your performance was great! You varied things up and made it interesting!
spinfur - You were a little pitchy throughout the entire performance. I would just work on supporting your singing with your breath and really putting energy into it!  I felt that there was a connection there, but it was faint! I want to see more of it! More energy would also be great!
TotalDramalover1234 - Your tone is not my favorite, but you did a decent job staying on pitch. It was an ok performance. Not my favorite, but it wasn’t bad. It was boring! I could hardly understand half of the words and they are very important! It was also lacking a lot of energy!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Judge #2
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 1

AlexaVonTrayne - I think you did a very solid job. My reasoning being that you stayed on time, and didn't go off pitch very often. Sadly I think song choice is an issue for you, and I don't know how the audience would react to the songs you pick. With that said, you still did a pretty good job! Nicely done!
Daniel123456 -  I think this was definitely the wrong song choice for you! Simply because you went flat, were off beat, and off pitch on occasion. However you sounded very comfortable and you had a few moments where you did really well. As for my tips for you well, make sure you work on pitch control. Other than that you did a decent job!
DanielC2384 - You always make me smile when you perform. Simply because you have so much energy, and you are so much fun. I also have to agree that your rapping is not half bad, although on the other hand your singing needs work, on almost all aspects. Very fun though! Pump it!
draevynwraithe - I love the way your portray emotion in all of your performances. I mean, you just sing so beautifully, and you have great control. I was honestly shocked when you didn't make the top last season. However I think if you perform like this every week you could easily make the top in this season. You do still need to watch your runs and bigger notes so you can control them better. But still really good performance! Kudos!
Forevermissprice - I thought you would make finals last season, up until you quit. And again I believe the same thing. I mean you control your voice, vibrato, runs, etc amazingly. Hands down you are in the top three of this competition at the moment, however you still have to make sure you do something unique in every performance to make it exceptional and set you apart, because some songs get a little too repetitive. Anything with all that said, I have to admit that that was an amazing performance!
Marwane - I think you have gotten better since last season, as your timing was on, your voice was stronger, and your mic sounded better. However you went flat many many times. So I would make sure, if i was you to watch those notes and practice them. Also practice your runs too. You did pretty well though!
MrPokeguy9 -  I love the flare you have when you perform, and out of all other season you had the most confidence in this one. Which you clearly showed in this performance. However you need to watch your pitch, and runs, because you sometimes try to do too much, and that brings your performance down. But you did do a nice job overall!
tdiloka - This is another case of bad song choice. I must admit that you do have potential however there are fixes that must be made. Firstly you need to stop singing through your nose. Secondly, you need to make sure you don't go flat. And thirdly just believe in yourself. You have it in you, you just need to fix your issues, and then you can flaunt it!
TheExterminator4 - Your voice is simple, and enjoyable. The only downfall to that is that a simple voice makes runs more difficult. And runs can be what gives a performance that extra something. However, your performance was still strong, and my main advice for you would be to practice more before singing because lyrics were wrong and timing was off. Still very good job overall!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 2

01Gohan - Wow! After coming in fourth last season, you came back and showed you want to win! I loved this! Vibrato was controlled, and you rarely went flat, plus you hit most of your runs. However some of your runs were a little off, so I would work on those! Other than that I didn't have much to critique (not to mention that note hold towards the end was magic). Great job!
77sparks77 - Hey Mr. Improvement! I have to say last season I liked you, but couldn't get into many of your performances because you had a lack of control, however you seem like you have worked a lot since then, considering this performance was very solid and enjoyable. My advice though, would be for you to watch the low notes, and make sure you enunciate. Other than that very solid work!
Americanidolfan - I don't think you held back at all, which I loved and hated. I loved that you didn't hold back because it allowed you to showcase more in your voice and it showed that you have confidence. However it also unveiled your weaknesses and showed that you sometimes hit runs wrong, or sing through your nose. Out of those two things though, I would focus more on not singing through your nose, because you have a great voice underneath all of that, and you would kill in this competition if we could see that underlying tone. Still good job!
cancanpiano - Wrong choice for your audition. I mean, you have such an amazing tone, and voice in itself. However you lost your breathe in almost every phrase, and were unable to hit the notes in the chorus. I am 100% positive you can do better than this. You could of even done better with the song itself had you worked harder on getting it down. And if I had to pinpoint one of the spots where improvement could of been made specifically I would go with breath control. Because I do realize that you didn't hit most notes because of how low they were. But, that could of been corrected with a simple key change. I know you've got it in you, you just need to work to show it! Overall though it was pretty good!
deshonBannedisback - I think you have a nice voice! I've always thought that, and I have to say this song does showcase that. However it was a hit and miss performance. For the simple fact that although you hit some notes beautifully and effortlessly, some others were weak and flat. Still in my opinion the positives overpowered the negatives. Advice-wise I would say make sure you sing out, so everything can be heard. And Well done!
dragotistic -  I think you have a great voice, as you've shown in past seasons. However you were definitely holding back in this song, and you tried playing it safe. And that made the runs a little sloppier, and caused some notes to fall flat. So my advice for you would be to push through your notes a little more so that you can showcase that vocal strength I know you have. Overall very solid job though!
EternalBlossom - I have loved your voice, ever since I first heard it. And this performance showcased why, beautifully. You have such a sweet soft tone, that really gives a song emotion, and I loved that with this song specifically. I also loved that you used some vibrato, and and showed your improved breathe control. However you do still need to make sure you don't go off pitch, or shake. With this performance though, those issues were minimal and you did a great job!
Owlb0ned - I think your voice suited the song beautifully! And you chose the right song for that purpose. However this song showcased a lot of your singing issues. It showcased your struggle for control as you shouted often. It also showcased your breath control when you cut off a phrase due to loss of breathe, and it showed your issue with tempo, as you sounded a little behind the instrumental. Now I want to clarify that I am in, no way trying to bash on you. I am just saying that in this competition before I have seen you do some amazing things, and i've seen some not-so amazing things. I think you really just need to
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 3

Bearclaw1212 - I thought I would hate this because of how it started, but the way you sing, and the uniqueness of it all pulled me in. I think the viewers might actually enjoy it too. However you do need to work on how you sing when you hold out notes, because you sound uncomfortable and they were a little off. Other than that just watch the twang you add to your notes, so it doesn't sound off-putting. Nicely done!
Daulton7996 - I think this was decent, but I feel you held back when you could of been stronger. The negatives were that you sang through your nose the whole time, and that you were flat. However you did have a few moments where you would sing a note, and it sounded strong. The only problem is that these moments were few and far between. So definitely watch our for flat notes in the future. Either way, not bad. keep working!
Maya10 - This is definitely a tough one for anyone to sing, but I think you did a pretty good job. I think there were also some issues though. To start off I wanna say that I really liked your tone, and your ability to hit the high and low notes. However I have to also say that you sang through your nose at points, and weren't able to hit all the notes, causing you to go flat or sharp. My advice would be for you to work on controlling the nasally singing. Still I think you did well overall!
Rory17 - his is one of the few songs, I myself naturally can sing, and I love the song. So I have to admit I was worried going to listen to this. However I have to also admit I think you have one of the strongest voices ever seen in this competition. now I am not saying you are technically perfect. But your voice is really strong, and you have a true god-given talent. I would say work on making sure the guitar doesn't overpower you, as well as watching your pitch with high notes/low notes, etc. But other than that great job!
SilverShadow - I am digging this! Although I think your lower verses could of been more held together, you sounded amazing when you pushed the notes and sang louder. My advice for you would be to just practice a few times before recording. I mean, Always practice. But I still really enjoyed this, good job!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 4

Carsonworld - Very nice voice, and overall feel!  Your runs were very good, and your pitch was on. You do need to step away from the mic though, because you were too close, and it was too loud. Along with that try and do something in each performance that gives you that extra something. Nice work!
Kingdomheartslover - You have a good voice, you just need to make sure you spend more time practicing each song you sing. To ensure that you have each note, run, carry, etc on. Out of anything though, I would  have you focus on controlling your voice, because when you sang out, you pushed too hard, and were straining your voice. As a whole though, this performance was very strong! Keep it up!
Puressence - You have a beautiful voice! Plus you have a good hold on what you can sing. Pitch was on, and you stayed on, however one thing you need to work on is your low notes, because you went slightly flat when you sang them. Also make sure you work on runs, because when you simplify them, like you did a few times, it takes away from the overall performance. You gave a very strong performance still! So be proud!
spinfur - I think you have a decent voice, and you definitely give it your all. Also, I actually liked this, so that's a plus. There were issues too, but I liked it. First issue, was flat notes, so work on changing key if you need to. Secondly work on your shakiness, because that took away from your performance, and shakiness is actually a fairly easy fix. In terms of the positives, you sang on time, and had a few strong singing moments, however those were blocked out by a slips and etc that followed them. Well done though in terms of your performance as a whole!
TotalDramalover1234 -  I can see the potential, but you definitely did not put enough time into this, as you yourself stated. Anyways, I did like how you held your pitch in place, with the exception of some low notes. But I disliked your lack of timing skills, and how the performance went pretty much nowhere. Still a solid performance!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Judge #3
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group #1

AlexaVonTrayne - This song is the gayest thing I’ve ever heard…..which means i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I was bopping along throughout this whole performance. Dancing (terribly) throughout. I love it when people do uptempo’s, it always makes me enjoy it. However, I worry how well you will hold up against the others with a slow song - I really hope we get to hear you do that at least once.  
Daniel123456 - Oh! This is quite theatrical! It’s different, and I like it. It may not be vocally as strong as the others, but you’ve definitely got that something that makes me like this recording. There’s LOADS of personality in this. It’s made me smile!
DanielC2384 - YOU’RE BACK! The true robbed KING from Season 12. I love it. I love it. I love it. You honestly are my guilty pleasure. Are you vocals as good as most of the others? No. But…THEY CAN’T RAP LIKE THIS. This is fun, It’s talented, it’s energetic, it’s definitely something that is NEEDED in this competition and I really hope you manage to go further than you did last season!
draevynwraithe - I’m not familiar with this song, but based on your version….I really like it. I really love listening to your voice - again a really nice country vibe. If I could give just one bit of advice it would be…not to go too strongly for the notes - you go off a little when you try and belt, but that’s easily fixed, just try control it a bit more. Well done
Forevermissprice - First recording I’m listening to this season, and wow. We’ve started with a bang. The little changes you did to the melody with you’re vocal is brilliant. You hit most notes perfectly. The country vibes to your voice add so much beauty to this song. The tone to your voice is absolutely brilliant. The level has been set, Jacquie - and it’s high. Very well done- it was magnificent.
Marwane - I sang this song in the finale of last season and know how tricky it is to sing, so I totally relate to it. I have to be honest, this was quite off throughout, you were singing below the notes most of the time. However, the times you did pick it up and get back in the correct key, you showed potential. You’re going to have to work hard with future recordings, but I believe you could do it.  
MrPokeguy9 - Hold up! Your tone! That tone! THE TONE! So unique! Can you PLEASE at one point do a James Morrison song! I think you’d suit any of his songs perfectly. I’m not overly keen on acapella performances, but I find this very good, so I’ll let you off this week ;) Well done! THAT TONE THO! So good!
tdiloka - I absolutely adore this song, and think it’s ridiculously hard to sing. So props to you for attempting this. I think, sadly, it was just too big for you. There’s so many big notes, so many note jumps, and it’s such a hard song. I think you’re capable of much better than this - just be careful of song choice in the future
TheExterminator4 - Oh! I love this song! I have to say…I was worried when I saw that it was this song and kinda expected it to be awful. But, I’m pleasantly surprised! You sound confident with what you’re singing, that’s a good thing. You’re tone verges on nasal a few times though, so just look out for that in future recordings, but this is another very strong entry. Good job!
vh1clown - Can I just say that your personality is absolutely brilliant. I think you’re so lovely! The dancing, the song, the facial expressions - all absolutely brilliant! I could not stop smiling! However, all of that kinda distracted from the vocals - which weren’t the best. But, you know what? Overall…I actually…kinda loved it. You’re going to become my guilty pleasure, I can tell. PLEASE keep up with the videos throughout!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 2

01Gohan - Yay! Another one from season 12! It’s like all the people I beat are returning (I’m kidding, I’m kidding). I’m really glad you’re back. I was pushing for you to be top 3 so much in season 2 (Kkoster will back me up on that, too). I love your voice, and you were last seasons most improved by far and I can tell just by this song that you’ve continued to improve since. If you keep that rate of improvement up, it’ll be hard to stop you!  4/5 VOCAL. 4/5 PERFORMANCE.
77sparks77 - Oh!! This song is super! I’ve never heard it before! I love it! You hit the notes, you kept my interest, you added your own flavour and personality. I can’t really fault this. Wow. Really good job, Spark
Americanidolfan - SO SO SO HAPPY YOU’RE BACK! This song is perfect for your voice too. Other contestants should take note that of that - it suits you! You’re somebody that knows their strengths and weaknesses, and plays that to your advantage. I really think this is awesome
cancanpiano - As I said to someone else who sang this, I know how hard this song is to sing. So well done for deciding to do this one. I’m 50/50 with this. You hit it perfectly most of the time, you missed a few notes, but overall I felt it lacked something, the energy. That’ll come with time though. Well done.  
deshonBannedisback - Oh! After hearing Jacquie’s (from Group 1) performance of this, I’m worried for you. Here goes….you know…It’s good! Is it as good as Jacquie’s? No. But is it bad? Definitely not. It’s good. I think you’ll improve as this contest goes on, there’s always one that starts out middle of the pack, then becomes a front-runner, and I think that may be you!
dragotistic - God. I hate this song. With that being said, you did a solid job of this song. The first verse was a little shaky, but as soon as the pre-chorus and chorus kicked in, you rocked it. Go you!
EternalBlossom - Yay! I love your voice and think you deserved much higher rankings last season (but we won’t go into that). I’m a bit annoyed at your song choice, I think it was so obvious you were going to do a Demi Lovato song, but I actually really enjoyed this. You’ve got a pretty, soft, mesmerising tone and this really turned out to be quite beautiful - it’s crazy how much you’ve improved since last season.
Owlb0ned - I love this version of this song so much. And you totally owned it. I wish the instrumental would’ve been a bit louder….I’m not sure about this but it sounded like you went out of time at the first chorus - I think you started a beat too early, but you got it back by the second chorus and it was good. Another solid performance.
Tundra - Ryan. Yay! So glad you’re back in this competition. I love this song and I really like your version of it. It’s nice to hear you with a backing track for once too, pleasant surprise for me. There’s one thing that I’m disappointed with, and that is…that you didn’t do the little “Oh-Ohohoh” higher bit. You’re capable of it (Hello Chandelier from last season), so please challenge your higher range more. Try get a bit more energy/emotion in there too. Very good overall, though. Well done!
3348 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Group 3

Bearclaw1212 - I love this song. I wasn’t overly impressed by your version of it, it felt as though you were kinda just “speaking” throughout the song, rather than singing. But, you did get emotion across well, I think. I could relate to what you were saying, so that’s a good sign. Well done
Daulton7996 - Oh! I love this song! You were hitting the notes fine, but there was no energy there at all. It just sounded like you were bored, like you couldn’t be bothered. It’s a shame, because if you had a bit more energy, it would’ve been a highlight.
Maya10 - I think this is another example of perfect song choice for the singer. It suits the tone to your voice, and it’s slightly “edgier” than the typical talent-show kinda song choice. I think you lost your way slightly on the chorus and slightly fell flat, but its Hollywood week and that’s allowed. Well done! :)
Rory17 - AN OASIS SONG! YES RORY! Are you playing guitar too? Points to you! I love this song. You sang it well. You kept the energy up. One thing, though, just try and play a little quieter, or sing a little louder next time because at points it was kinda hard to hear you - but from I could hear, I liked.
SilverShadow - YES! A GOOD SONG! Excite- wait….wait….IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU?!?!? Holy shit! This is freaking awesome, dude! I’m like…what?!?!?  I didn’t expect that whatsoever! I’m so shocked by it ahh! THE SOUL! PERFECT SONG CHOICE. WELL DONE!!! I feel like you could’ve sung the harder parts later in the song, instead of cutting it short, but still, amazing.
Superkevin79 - Okay, it didn’t start well. I was kinda worried, but you picked it up. It got better as you continued. There was still some off moments here and there, but it was still quite solid. It had more energy that a lot of the others had. So well done for that.
wowjj - You sing this well. No doubt, but you’re singing along to the actual song, so you have someone there keeping you in tune so it’s hard to compare you to other contestants, because they’re singing without a lead singer helping them. It was good, but please don’t sing along with the original song, and sing with just an instramental or acapella.  

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!