This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

3290 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Another double elimination (this time based on performances, even if someone does not post or quits, there will be a double elimination)

After the judges have scored, the lowest scoring person will be eliminated. Aftwards, the three remaining lowest scoring contestants will be facing the public in a poll to see which of you will be the second casualty of the week.

The theme for this round is "Songs from the Year you were born in". It's been a while since we've done this theme, so I'm bringing it back. Pick a song from the year you were born in to perform!

The deadline to post your piece in THIS THREAD is MONDAY, March 30th at 11:59PM EDT.
3290 days 1 hour ago
CarsonWorld
Omg I love this theme! Gl all!
3290 days 1 hour ago
PureEssence
Love this!
3290 days ago
TotalDramaLover1234
I love this theme! <3
3290 days ago
kkoster001
Message me if help is needed. :D
3290 days ago
SilverShadow
Ugh! I don't like any song from my year but whatevs I know I'm not going anytime soon :-P
3289 days 23 hours ago
danielc2384
EEEEK! This is going to be a tough week. *frantically searches through rap songs from 1987*
Always up for a challenge though! :)
3289 days 16 hours ago
zach3051
Please feel free to message me for help!
3289 days 14 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Really nervous for this one!
3289 days 14 hours ago
rory17
ooh
3289 days 13 hours ago
forevermissprice
sorry for being such an eager beaver, I did 2 Become 1 by the Spice Girls! Probably not my best, but I wanted to record today because I'm working these next upcoming days and I wanted to get my recording done! It really is a beautiful song, I love the Spice Girls, I hope I did this justice! Sorrry for being a weirdo during my recording haha, I like making it into a fun situation, not so much serious! & I have a hard time not singing with vibrato, it kinda comes naturally I guess? If you listen in the recording you can actually hear that I'm trying really hard not to make my voice vibrate haha, it's like taking away Ariana Grandes whistle tone, ya just can't do it! None the less enjoy :)

https://soundcloud.com/forevermissprice/sounds-from-thursday-4
3289 days 12 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Second to post yay!!

So this week I did a song from my year of birth, 2000. Which after I looked at songs for, and feel free to disagree with me on this, was a shit year for songs. At least, in my opinion. So after trying "Kryptonite"(3 Doors Down) and realizing how low it was for my voice I decided to go all out and pick "The Real Slim Shady"(Eminem) I worked on it for a solid 2 hours and went through it more times than I can count learning each sentence and speeding it up as I went along.

It may sound rough but Im totally confident with it and hope that you judges can respect my decision to go out on a limb here and be more original and actually RAP!

Good luck other competitors!

https://soundcloud.com/carsonworld/real-slim-shady-eminem

Enjoy!!
3289 days 11 hours ago
SilverShadow
Damn! This theme is making me feel ancient! XD
3289 days 8 hours ago
danielc2384
^ Same here don't worry. 2 Become 1 by the Spice Girls and The Real Slim Shady I was in school. LOL
3289 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic
My song this week is "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, and man, I had a blast doing it. Hope you all enjoy listening to it!

https://soundcloud.com/dancolinjames/iris
3289 days 8 hours ago
SilverShadow
Okay so obviously we oldies will submit last coz our year was so long ago even us can't remember songs from that year XD

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!