This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

3294 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Last week of single recordings eliminations!

The theme for this round is "Make Me Dance." So we are looking for a change of pace (for most of you...) from last week and trying to go with some fun and upbeat performances! Don't just take a classic uptempo and balladize it (like has been done with the past), this week is all about bringing the fun dance beat!

Your mentor this week (even though I didn't officially ask him, but being that he mailed me and keeps posting in the threads, I think we can assume he'd be down to help out) is dudetb (I got my eye on you and the rest of the people who were in last season... let's not fall back into trends from last season).

The deadline to post your piece in THIS THREAD is MONDAY, April 27th at 11:59PM EDT.
3294 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Since we are starting double recordings in week 6, I'll start posting themes in the group description within the upcoming week to prepare yourselves for any out there themes.
3294 days 18 hours ago
PureEssence
I like this theme, it's challenging for me!
Who got out? :o
3294 days 18 hours ago
SilverShadow
YAAAASSSS!!! Thank you Tolis!
3294 days 18 hours ago
danielc2384
oooooo Fun. My type of Genre!
Pressure is on though. I watch these singing shows. The ones who the judges have high expectations from because it's their genre always end up going home. lol
3294 days 16 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Fun! Im ready! Good luck to this top 8! Y'all are amazing and awesome!
3294 days 16 hours ago
dudetb3
thank you tolis :)  you guys are all doing an amazing job this season. feel free to message me, I can definitely give you some key advice on song choices and draft recordings
3294 days 8 hours ago
Blake18
This will be a challenge for me. It's hard to connect with fast pace songs..
3294 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
So happy I'm still in the competition and hopefully this week I can step up my game even more so and show the judges I can I pm prove vocally while still doing something up-tempo :)
3290 days 7 hours ago
forevermissprice
Alright so my song choice is Dear Future Husband by the lovely Meaghan Trainor. The recording is my rough copy and I'm posting it cause I has le no time to re record. I just started my new job and I'm working 2 jobs now so girls got no time, especially with playoffs taking over my nights and making me voice raspy. I'm also sending in my tablet to get fixed cause I broke the battery sensor yas me and my life issues. None the less, try to see past the flaws and I hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/forevermissprice/dfh-rough
3289 days 18 hours ago
SilverShadow
Hi guyssssssssssssss, I already recorded but I wanna post it last so I'll be the closing performance :D
3289 days 18 hours ago
danielc2384
Ok so this week I chose Pound The Alarm. It was a challenging song for me this week. Requires a bit of singing, notes I've never tried to hit...or miss? I guess that's for the judges to decide haha. Here it is!

https://soundcloud.com/danielc2384/pound-the-alarm

Shoutout to dude for helping with the song choice and kyle for all his help with my vocals and the rap. :)
3288 days 21 hours ago
SilverShadow
Okay I know I said I wanna be closing performance but a little birdie told me that I come across as arrogant. Crazy right??? and also because I might forget to do it at all :P

https://soundcloud.com/silvershadow-4/how-will-i-know-cover
3288 days 18 hours ago
Mat123
Don't worry Silver, a lot of people find confidence threatening! You're not arrogant :)
3288 days 13 hours ago
SilverShadow
Yay! The judges love me <3 \o/
3288 days 6 hours ago
Mat123
Standards amazing so far! This is shaping up to be another strong week!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!