This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Hollywood Week

Topic » Season 14 Hollywood Week

3140 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Hello and welcome all! We will be having our 3 part "Hollywood Week." In 3 weeks time, we will have cut down our field from to the top people for the live shows!

(sorry for the delay, my computer has been in the repair shop until this morning)
3140 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
As in the actual Idol seasons, the judge's will be the only ones determining your fate in this round.

The theme for this week is "CONTESTANT'S CHOICE". There is no second chance this week, so you BETTER PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD! Also make sure that you do not use an old recording of yourself. It must be something you record this week! If it's an old recording, your recording will be automatically DISQUALIFIED!
3140 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tomorrow you will be mail what audition group you are in for Day 1 and from there you will go to the "performance show" thread. First up a couple things about recording.

- BE ON TIME! The DEADLINE for this week is SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH at 9:59 PM EST! If you are late you will incur a -1 point penalty to your average. The only exception is if I am also late and you post after the deadline but before me, you will not be penalized. If you post after me, you will be penalized.
- For those of you that will not use a karaoke site, your recording must be done in one take. You cannot splice a couple recordings together to make one complete one. This doesn't mean you can't practice recording it many times to figure out which recording is the best. It just means that whatever you submit, must be a complete take and no editing together a couple takes. (this does not include an introduction to your piece if you choose to have one. the singing part, has to be one take). If you splice together a couple recordings you will incur a -2 point penalty added to your average.
- Yes, you CAN record the same song as someone else for this round.
- (I will repeat this from the previous post) IT MUST BE A NEW RECORDING and YOU MUST BE SINGING!
3140 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
If you have any other questions, I will be updating to answer them at least once a day.
3140 days 9 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Can you sing the same song from a different season in a new recording?
3140 days 9 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
oh gosh so excited yet nervous for this! :)
3140 days 7 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Do we post songs here on in private?(Sorry If this was answered)
3140 days 3 hours ago
AndR31
Do we have to sing the whole song?
3140 days 2 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
I did this before and we post it in the threads that Tolis posts and that are specified for who you have as a mentor, Tolis will mail you your group and mentor so you know what thread you need to post in.  @lamon

Yes we do @and
3138 days ago
JamieN8954
Im taking a huge risk, especially for the first performance. Ended up writing my own song, about something that i have recently went through :S
3137 days 6 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
OMG im soo nervous i really want to go to the next round because i always get cut on hollywood week.
3137 days 4 hours ago
RainbowKing
So I thought we were getting our groups 3 days ago...
3137 days ago
bearclaw1212
gl guys. I'll try to get something out on Saturday.
3137 days ago
RainbowKing
I never got a group.. wtf
3135 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
For this week it's a 1 verse and 1 chorus minimum. Starting next week, it must be a full song.

Songs are posted in your group's thread.

And Rainbowking, it says it sent it to you
You will be in Group 1
Sep 15, 2015 19:28:42
Threads will open on Thursday to post your recordings!
3135 days 7 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
where is my group

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!