This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week 6

Topic » TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week..

3073 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
Deadline: Sunday November 29th 9:59 PM EST

Note... this is in a week and a half because it's double recording weeks, I'll be opening up threads a week in advance from now on to give you a week and a half to prepare 2 songs.

Themes:

Theme #1 - Male Artist, songs originally sung by a solo male singer.

Theme #2 - Female Artist, songs originally sung by a solo female singer.
3073 days 1 hour ago
tdilindsayfan100
Omg this is perfect! So excited to have more options to choose from :D
3072 days 6 hours ago
lucasmaximo15
Yeahhhhhhhhh
3071 days 12 hours ago
americanidolfan
I've chosen Use Me by Bill Withers as my male one.

I'm torn between Home by Diana Ross, My Funny Valentine, God Bless The Child by Billie Holliday and Somebody Else's Guy as my female song, any suggestions ?
3071 days 10 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Somebody Else'd Guy!!!!

I did "Wings" by Birdy as my female song but debating about my male song
3071 days 10 hours ago
americanidolfan
Not sure Somebody Else's Guy suits my voice, tried singing through it. What about the other 3?
3071 days 6 hours ago
EnglishBB
I think I'm doing Sex Bomb by Sir Tom Jones and Angel by Sarah Mclachlan as my 2 songs. I hope they turn out ok!!
3071 days 6 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
I think Home by Diana Ross is right up your alley :)
3070 days 20 hours ago
Carlisle
I haven't entirely settled or had time to even record anything but I'm contemplating:

Billie Jean by MJ or Grenade by Bruno as male

Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware as my female
3070 days 8 hours ago
01Gohan
I'm thinking odf doing

Love the Way You Lie by Skylar Grey

For the guys I'm still thinking though.
3069 days 20 hours ago
Carlisle
I don't want to record and waste time in case we don't get through ;o
3069 days 15 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
I am thinking of recording I won't give up by Jason Mraz and for the female idk yet lol
3068 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
I hope Tolis is feeling a lot better, i've been struck down by a nasty bug all week too, it's not been nice!

I look forward to hearing the results of last weeks elimination, I have chosen my songs but also chosen not to record any of them until I know that I am through as I feel it may be bad luck if I show that I am expecting to get through by recording before the results are announced.
3068 days 13 hours ago
EnglishBB
Don't we all get through to this week with combined scores from last week because somebody didn't post a song? Or have I made that up?
3068 days 8 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
^ yeah what English said
3068 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Just wanted to say i'm fully available this week. Last week I didn't have much time with doctors appointments and my grandmas stroke to do much. But I have a week off this week and I am free nearly all of the time. Message me for help. Oh and if you're going to message and ask for help, I ask that you actually use the advice and tips given to you. A multitude of you have asked me for help personally and my tips are either not used, song suggestions are completely blown off, or you say you will send in a practice recording for tips and then you never pull through. Keep in mind I think about these things when I score. Because for me it's not just about your voice and performance, it's about effort. Some of you I feel really aren't trying. Yet I promise when you try your performances come out ten times better and you have way more fun. Get it together guys!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!