This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7 Contestant Application (Deadline Sept. 30, 2012 11:59 PM EST)

Topic » Season 7 Contestant..

4232 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Name :
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :
4232 days 14 hours ago
snowflake3
Name : snowflake3
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com :)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15-20
Karma and Color Level : 774 K/Silver Level
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Middle School chorus, but let's be honest NO ONE learns shit from that.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yep
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? The past 2 seasons I think, the Voice and regular Idol. with the Voice I made top 16, and regular Idol, I just missed the top 12/13
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Not right now, I'm sick :/
4232 days 9 hours ago
totallymicheal
Name : Mike.
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .COM.
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 18.
Karma and Color Level : 1173. Gold.
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : New York.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Vocal Jazz. Concert Choir. Musicals. School band. And, friends.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? I applied, but failed to send in an audition before the dead-line for an earlier season.
4232 days 6 hours ago
Tadd
Name : Tadd
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com ^_^
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16
Karma and Color Level : 962 Silver
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : north Dakota USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): show choir and musicals
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: I should be able to now :)
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Idk I think season 4 :L but I technically wasn't part of it
4232 days 4 hours ago
tannerandkaleb
Name : Kaleb
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? : .com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 16
Karma and Color Level : 643 and silver
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Tv, Cd, Musicals
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yeah
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? AMERICAN idol, 2 round was cut
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : not home right now :( my birthday is today haha
4232 days 4 hours ago
elijah2020
Name :Elijah
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :.com
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):15
Karma and Color Level : yellow and
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :USA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):I sang for my school talent show and got first lol
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No but my Friend skylord did
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :I will message u that we need to talk ASAP lol
4232 days 4 hours ago
elijah2020
132 karma lol forgot  about it
4232 days 2 hours ago
hippydude126
Name : hippydude126
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 15 - 20
Karma and Color Level : 223 red
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : UK
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): none
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: probably
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? season 4 ad not too well
4232 days 1 hour ago
Lucky17
Name : George G
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 13
Karma and Color Level : 24/Yellow
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): yes! i sang a lot in my school!
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? No
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : I'm really excited!
4232 days ago
Playboyy
Name : Jacob S
Are you from .com, .es, or .br? :  .nz
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 20
Karma and Color Level : 141 / Blue
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Miami, Florida
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): I did theater in high school and competed.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Y E S
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?: No.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16916204/Audition_Tengaged_Idol
4231 days 22 hours ago
firetruck421
Name: firetruck421 (don't feel comftorable saying my real name. But you'll see it on my youtube channel)

.com

12-17

Male

13/white

U.S.A

I performed at a 6th grade talent show

I should be... yes

nope

nope sorry not gonna do it
4231 days 21 hours ago
RightToCensor
Name :eric haarer
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25):14
Karma and Color Level : 51 yellow
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :Pensacola,Florida
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):youtube
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?:yes
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do?-3,4,6
http://soundcloud.com/eric-haarer/at-last-by-etta-james
4231 days 20 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Name : pok3rf4ce (Dan)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 25.
Karma and Color Level : Silver level, 690 karma I think.
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : British.
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): International album deal and sell-out world tour... in my dreams.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: Sure.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Never.
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : I will send you one at a later date. Need to find something I can actually sing. :P
4231 days 18 hours ago
corey1
Name :Corey1 (corey)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 24
Karma and Color Level : 1267 Gold
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : USA VA
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone):in my shower haha
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? i think 1 or 2 seasons and i know on the voice season i made it to the battle rounds and was eliminated
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :If you really need one ill send one if not you can see my greatness at the start of the season
4231 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Name : bingo (Jarrod)
Age (if you don’t want to give an exact age, you can give a 5 year span (15-20, 20-25): 20
Karma and Color Level : 67 Orange
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) : Sydney, Australia
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): Choir member in primary school :P
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: YES
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? Season 6 The Voice. Lost in the battle round :(
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) : Fitting that my audition piece is the song that got me eliminated last season :) http://soundcloud.com/jarrodloobeek/home3
4231 days 16 hours ago
Dolfan1010
Name : Jordan
Karma and Color Level : 355 red
Location (country is fine if you don't wanna give state or city) :Rhode Island
Relevant Singing Experience (even if it's none don't worry... that's why we are here, to give a chance to everyone): 8 years of chorus.
WILL YOU BE ABLE TO RECORD ONCE A WEEK BETWEEN NOW AND THE END OF THE SEASON?: I can make time indeed.
Have you been part of any previous season, if so, what season and how did you do? i guess i was in part 3 but i didnt make it
Audition piece (OPTIONAL) :http://www.karaokeparty.com/en/recording/2ecf737175fa4d78949117610831fc90fd6159fa

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!