This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Goldblum]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Goldblum]

3225 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 6PM EST tomorrow Saturday May 30th to vote. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. Mail votes/idol plays to both Bradyman7 and I. If we get the votes early we will read the votes early.

Cory is immune, you cannot vote for Cory
3225 days 20 hours ago
Answerable
Question me pls
Also I am going to work right now so I can't respond to anything until like 6 pm est today
3225 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
Cory - Two merged tribal councils, two blindsides. How important is this immunity?

Courtney - You were voted as things that include "Should never have been cast" "Cannot possibly win this game" as well as other things. What do you think about that?

Jacob - The answers you were put down for make you seem very friendly. Does that make you a threat at this point?

Jimbo - You were voted for nearly everything, but most importantly "Who will be voted out next?" What do you have to do to change that?

Leah - Another person who got a few compliments out of this challenge. Nicest & Most friends. Do you think this challenge could hurt you in the long run?

Matt - Most of the cast scored at least 10 points on this challenge, you scored a total of 6. Do you think you know your cast members less than the others? How does that effect your game if you do?

Max - Do you think these answers will shake up the game, now that people see what other may or may not be thinking?

Mira - You got some good answers, some bad answers. Why do you think that was? How could you have "The person to trust with my life" AND "Cannot possibly win"??

All - Everyone seems to be saying their answers were "random" what do you take of these answers toward how the game is being played?
3225 days 20 hours ago
Honalulue
Courtney - You were voted as things that include "Should never have been cast" "Cannot possibly win this game" as well as other things. What do you think about that?

I mean, I don't know about should never have been cast lol, I showed up to most challenges and as for can't win, they're probably right lol, but i'm still a jury vote so people should really recognize that, because 2nd is just as bad as any other placement
3225 days 20 hours ago
QueenDoe
Mira - You got some good answers, some bad answers. Why do you think that was? How could you have "The person to trust with my life" AND "Cannot possibly win"??

I blame my computer for can't possibly win! It sucks at refreshing. As for trust, when i am with u.. i am with u. So i think that is why people trust me. I have been proven to fight 2 keep people here.

All - Everyone seems to be saying their answers were "random" what do you take of these answers toward how the game is being played?

Tbh i think if u and Brady were in every conversation we had u would see which ones were really random. I know there are confessional, but idk if anyone details everything that has happened each day. But the challenge was 2 match everyone else, so for the most part it might not be how a person really feels.
3225 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Leah - Another person who got a few compliments out of this challenge. Nicest & Most friends. Do you think this challenge could hurt you in the long run?

It could. If this game boils down to it. I'm flattered, but not everyone thought those things about me so we shall see.

If people are randomly slapping down answers, I'd kinda be a little mad. This is Survivor you should always stick by your beliefs. If you randomize everything you are denying yourself of your own opinion and that could appear really ugly to the jury.
3225 days 18 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Most of the cast scored at least 10 points on this challenge, you scored a total of 6. Do you think you know your cast members less than the others? How does that effect your game if you do?
No, I believe I thought too much into what others would think.... It didn't work out.

Everyone seems to be saying their answers were "random" what do you take of these answers toward how the game is being played?
These answers don't represent the opinion of the person who said them. It represents, what they think others feel.
3225 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo - You were voted for nearly everything, but most importantly "Who will be voted out next?" What do you have to do to change that?

I have to work
3225 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean

Nobody is thinking for themself
3225 days 15 hours ago
Answerable
Jacob - The answers you were put down for make you seem very friendly. Does that make you a threat at this point?

It depends on what you mean by threat. It's both a pro and a con. It's great for meeting people as even out of the game I'm a pretty friendly person. It's bad because I think people might see me being friendly to someone and assume I'm buddying up with them or something when in reality I'm just being me.

Well, if I'm being honest, the only people I'd believe had truly random answers at all were Matt and Courtney based off their scores. All other answers were either based off of the persons own opinion or what they truly thought the majority was voting.
3224 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Someone won a power at the auction that they have chosen to use now. Normally this would have been posted earlier, but I was working/then sleeping when this was sent.

The power this player had was the ability to make all votes public. Meaning just like this last challenge you votes will be posted afterwards.

If you've voted and want to change your vote you have until 6PM EST to do so. No one has really voted at this point anyway
3224 days 16 hours ago
Survivor8
I will possibly delay votes an hour or so.
3224 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
Someone also used a power to cancel Mira's vote.
3224 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
3224 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
*noone stands*
I have 5 mins lets see if I can read em fast
3224 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
Mira voted for Jimbo - does not count

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!