This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What is the Tengaged Welcome Committee?

Topic » What is the Tengaged Welcome..

3174 days 22 hours ago
Tengaged_Moderation
The Tengaged Welcome Committee is a group of selected responsible Tengaged users who will be paired up with a buddy (new white level) and help them out on their first step on becoming a TV Star level.

Some new users have no idea how to use this site. Joining a game may be confusing, as well as playing the game. Most new players don't understand how the game works, or the rules of the site. Our goal is to help these new members with anything and everything they need help with.  Players will be paired up based on those newer members needing a little more guidance. 

If you would like to apply to be apart of the Tengaged Welcoming Committee, please follow go back to the group forum, and head to the application page.
3174 days 21 hours ago
Yoshitomi
I wish this could be added with the welcome email, or perhaps have a link as a constant advert. It's tough to catch up with every new user unless you stalk castings&fastings.
But I'm on board with this and can't wait to meet new people. :)
3174 days 21 hours ago
Oliviaxoxo
i think this is great and wish there was something like this when i was a noob but the 2 friends i met in a castings luckily in a way mentored me how to work the site!
3174 days 20 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
One thing that I think would be a good idea is possibly having our own frats?

Like a little family that grows + is assigned to us. They can work together in games and they come onto Tengaged already in an alliance.

That would lead them to stay longer and possibly develop their own alliances as well!
3174 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
yea I love it :)
3174 days 17 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
Does this mean I join games with the one I am mentoring or may I suggest them to use Skype to  talk and help walk them through or even a chatzy
3174 days 15 hours ago
pikachu142
Jay talking about every from of private messaging except for the TG PM'S :p
3174 days 12 hours ago
Tengaged_Moderation
DanielKennedy11 that sounds like a good idea!

JayElVeeIIsBack, that would probably be dependant upon who is assigned to you, some will need a bit more help than others.
3174 days 12 hours ago
Joobix
This is SUCH. A good idea!

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!