This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Welcome Committee Application

Topic » Tengaged Welcome Committee..

3196 days 15 hours ago
Tengaged_Moderation
Before you fill out the application, please read what you are applying for:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2400/forum/topic/15705307

We are looking for 15-20 responsible Tengaged users to help us out in the new "Tengaged Welcome Committee". If you would like to help us out and be apart of this committee, please provide us with the below information.

(Please note, any users with excessive bans on their account will be ignored. We are looking for responsible users who don't have much of a ban record).

How the process works:

1: If a white level wants to be paired up with a buddy, they will be directed towards this group via the welcome message. (If you don't remember, everyone is sent a welcome message at the start of creating an account). The new player will request a buddy if they are having a harder time understanding the site.

2: One of our selected committee members will take on the new member and help them with anything. Add them as a friend, and send them a message to get them started. Introduce yourself and get them comfortable with you. (Don't creep them out. We are trying to keep them on the site).

3: Explain how castings works. Explain that they need to be active to stay alive, and they need to collect keys and applies when posted. help them with making a new avatar, or making a blog. The goal is to keep them on this site, and if a new member is confused and has no idea how to play, they are going to leave.

~~~Application~~~

1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Thank your for the interest in becoming apart of this group. Please note, those who abuse this group will be banned from the group, and it could result to site ban due to what the action is.
3196 days 14 hours ago
Jouix
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

lets get this party started
3196 days 14 hours ago
Yoshitomi
1) Yeah, and I would happily work with them in games to explain it. I don't care about my kpg. XD

2) Sure. I mean I wish I had met a nice user in my first game. I left because I got so confused and Jubbzy persuaded me to try again. Then I joined a pretty amazing castings and now I'm committed. :P.

3) I think so, but I do have a question. If I stay in my frat, can I invite my buddy to join me, or do they have to stay in the Welcoming Committee frat?

This is a great thing you guys are doing. =]
3196 days 14 hours ago
Oliviaxoxo
1. yeah

2. yeah

3. yeah

Thank your for the interest in becoming apart of this group. Please note, those who abuse this group will be banned from the group, and it could result to site ban due to what the action is.
3196 days 14 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. Are you willing to commit your time in helping a new player. This doesn't have to be every day. It would be helpful to pair up with a new buddy about once a week.

Of course.

2. Will you have patience with your new buddy? Remember that these users are very new. They should have NO idea how the site works.
Yes! I think one of the big things I would try to do is encourage them to download Skype. Obviously if they are uncomfortable with that I won't force them, but it serves as a great way to communicate with them. :)

3. Do you understand how the buddy system works? If you have any questions, please post them in your application or ask via PM to Tengaged_Moderation

Yes!
3196 days 13 hours ago
hobnobgpro
Yes
Yes
Yes
3196 days 10 hours ago
ak73
three yes's
3196 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
Yes x3
3196 days 10 hours ago
Boots22

Yes, I am definitely willing to commit my time to help out a new player in need :)

Yea, I will have lots of patience :)

Yes
3196 days 10 hours ago
woollybear98
1. Yeppers! I can show them the ropes, and play games with them :)

2. Definitely! I am a patient person, so it wouldn't be hard for me!

3. Yep! I have done something like this irl, and i think it is fun to branch out to new people! :)
3196 days 10 hours ago
titanium162
1. Yes, that's more than doable.
2. Of course!!
3. Yes.
3196 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Of course, I'm keen on helping new players, since we all used to be people that were confused on what to do on this website.

2. Yes. I'm a patient person when it comes to helping people, especially tutoring them the first steps.

3. Yes! Can't wait for that!
3196 days 10 hours ago
JayElVeeIsBack
1. Yes but this week I have a lot more work then usual so maybe this isn't for me I am sorry for wasting your time but I would like to help when I can maybe on the weekends

2. I would have the patience

3. I understand
3196 days 10 hours ago
LewisC
1. Yeah, I like to help others
2. Sure, I'm a patient person
3. Yes!
3196 days 10 hours ago
tyleror
1. Yes! I have always enjoyed helping newer players, and have gotten quite a few irl friends to join and I've helped them in games and helped them figure out the site as well.

2. Yes, of course :)

3. Yes!
3196 days 10 hours ago
jadennator1
YES YES YES
GIMME MY NOOB

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!