This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New Player Application Process

Topic » New Player Application Process

3145 days 5 hours ago
RoboZoe
Hello! I am RoboZoe and I am the new HEAD WELCOMER! This group is made to help new players of tengaged feel welcomed and have some sort of home or group to help start you off on tengaged, making it a lot easier to understand and play the games, making it easier to make new friends/alliances while on tengaged and to make your first few weeks/months on here a good experience that makes you want to stay active on tengaged!

I will be holding applications for new players who want a buddy on tengaged.com!

Just a few questions for the new players:

How did you find Tengaged?:

How long have you CURRENTLY been on Tengaged?:

How active do you plan on being with Tengaged?:

What is your favorite aspect of tengaged so far? (Designs, Games, Groups):

these questions will help me determine which mentor you will be best fitted with!
thank you for your patients with the group. myself and tengaged_moderation really appreciate it!

xo.
3145 days 4 hours ago
Elestic
I will be holding applications for new players who want a buddy on tengaged.com!

How did you find Tengaged?: Searched on google Org games.

How long have you CURRENTLY been on Tengaged?: A month now.

How active do you plan on being with Tengaged?: I pretty much on most of da day/

What is your favorite aspect of tengaged so far? (Designs, Games, Groups): Games/Designs
3145 days 4 hours ago
RoboZoe
hints huny u applied for the wrong one!

open group

Tengaged Welcome Committee

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!