This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5(Aparri)

Topic » Tribal Council #5(Aparri)

3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Aparri Enters'

For those of you who have yet to be here, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

'Sits on stump'

Well, a good fight was put up in that challenge, but someone had to lose, it ended up being you guys.

OPEN QUESTION: What is the vibe like on this tribe since the swap?

VOTES DUE BY 10PM EST SUNDAY 5/24/15
*Next challenge is non-live*
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
OPEN QUESTION: What is the vibe like on this tribe since the swap?

some people dont like each other but im happy on this tribe and we have some great nice people and its nice to meet new people
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: You guys nearly came back in that challenge after being down by 6 points late. Are you happy with your performance though?
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
James: You guys nearly came back in that challenge after being down by 6 points late. Are you happy with your performance though?

you know im proud of myself but i feel like i screwed that last question i said 6 and it was 4 im really upset cuz i was really close. i know i did my best in the comeback but im a person that likes to finish it off which i didnt
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: Do you think your tribe will see you as an asset in that case?
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
James: Do you think your tribe will see you as an asset in that case?

i hope that in this challenge i proved to my tribe that i can help us go far in this game with challenges i faced off against jared the best player in that challenge and i did pretty damn good
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
can i say something?
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: Go ahead
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
have u noticed that ray is banned and removed from the website?
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: I have, but he will be returning Monday according to him(I made a skype and he added me)
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
But yes, I am fully aware
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
ok
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
back to the question
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
James: Do you think this is a clear cut vote?
3259 days 1 hour ago
jamessmith5
James: Do you think this is a clear cut vote?

i really dont know who is going and im just hoping its not me
3259 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Considering the first four votes have all been blindsides, or at least appeared to be, is anyone thinking the same will happen tonight?

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!