This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6(Solana)

Topic » Tribal Council #6(Solana)

3252 days 21 hours ago
Cmack311
'Solana Enters'

For those of you who have yet to be here, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, dip it in the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you are still in this game. When your fire is gone, so are you.

'Sits on stump'

Well, it only took 6 Tribal Councils for every person in this game to be sitting here with me.

OPEN QUESTION: Do you guys think that their might be a disadvantage not being at tribal as much early in the game?

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST MONDAY
*NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE AT 7PM EST MONDAY*
3252 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Do you guys think that their might be a disadvantage not being at tribal as much early in the game?

-Idk Jeff, advantages and disadvantages depend on your position in a tribe.
3252 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
OPEN QUESTION: Do you guys think that their might be a disadvantage not being at tribal as much early in the game?

Depends on who you are
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Dana: Are old tribal lines still drawn, or have their been talks within about cross tribal alliances being formed?
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Julian: You haven't been to Tribal in quite some time now, do you think that could hurt you or help you?
3252 days 20 hours ago
steve4280

Idk I guess it's as simple as if u lose u lose a tribe member and that could potentially hurt
3252 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
Do you guys think that their might be a disadvantage not being at tribal as much early In the game

All depends of on the person
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Steve: 3 consecutive Tribal Councils an original Luzon has left the game, do you think you could be in danger tonight?
3252 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana: Are old tribal lines still drawn, or have their been talks within about cross tribal alliances being formed?

- I feel like old tribal lines have some effect in the game, but there will always be talk with other people. I have yet to meet 3/4 of this cast, as I am only familiar with 3 other players, in which only 2 are on my tribe. Of course people are gonna talk about new alliances, or simply talk to stay in the game.
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: 3 consecutive Tribal Councils an original Luzon has left the game, do you think you could be in danger tonight?
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Dana: Any talk about idols and if they are looming in the game?
3252 days 20 hours ago
steve4280
0 min agoCmack311
Steve: 3 consecutive Tribal Councils an original Luzon has left the game, do you think you could be in danger tonight?

Unless I have a immunity necklace I'm always in danger
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Steve: Do you think this will be a vote that could easily come down to 1 person's vote?
3252 days 20 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared
3252 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: Do you feel like your performance yesterday could help you out today?
3252 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: 3 consecutive Tribal Councils an original Luzon has left the game, do you think you could be in danger tonight?

It doesn't matter who you are if your at tribal without immunity your always in danger

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!