This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11(Dangrayne)

Topic » Tribal Council #11(Dangrayne)

3188 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
'Dangrayne Enters'

'Cameron wears Immunity'

Alright, so I hope you enjoyed your day off...it was indeed a nice break from hosting, but now back to the grind

OPEN QUESTION: Since the last vote, has it been chaotic with everyone trying to make sure they aren't next, or has it been calm, explain?

VOTES DUE BY 4PM EST MONDAY
**NEXT CHALLENGE IS NONLIVE, WILL BE DONE BETWEEN 4-11PM EST MONDAY**
3188 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
OPEN QUESTION: Since the last vote, has it been chaotic with everyone trying to make sure they aren't next, or has it been calm, explain?

Chaotic you never know what  could happen in survivor so that's why everyone gets nervous
3188 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz

Well, personally, after all the random shit TheAce did, i have just been trying to stay calm.
3188 days 19 hours ago
J0K3R

It's been pretty calm, I don't know if it's because everyone already knows who is going tonight or that everyone has no idea.
3188 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3

I think the vote could go either way, I mean...I think the unanimous vote was a lucky coincidence, this time I don't think there is an elimination that has a benefit for everyone remaining.
3188 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: How does it feel to have immunity?

Newz: You did get 1 vote last time, think you could get some more tonight?

Ty: Do you think you have anything to be worried about?

Missy: By saying that, do you think it'll be a divided vote?
3188 days 18 hours ago
J0K3R
Ty: Do you think you have anything to be worried about?

Of course I do I feel like I am at the bottom of the tribe but hopefully I'm just paranoid
3188 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: How does it feel to have immunity?

Feels awesome
3188 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
Missy: By saying that, do you think it'll be a divided vote?

Well, I don't really know...I mean, it could, because everyone wants to be here, but last vote had a clear "out someone and vote them out" kind of thing.
3188 days 18 hours ago
terose

I think it's been calm because we had a day break tbh. Which is good at the time but now that we r back it feels like you've missed so much. I think this vote will be chaotic.
3188 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie

It's been fairly calm I think. Definitely a lot calmer than the last tribal council, I think.
3188 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz: You did get 1 vote last time, think you could get some more tonight?

Honestly i wouldn't be surprised
3188 days 17 hours ago
tuter32

I think it's all perception. It's all about where do you stand.
3188 days 17 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Is anyone scared of Redemption Island?
3188 days 17 hours ago
DrPepsi

A little
3188 days 17 hours ago
tuter32

Couldn't be anymore.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!