This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Since Dana loves to talk BS

Topic » Since Dana loves to talk BS

3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I sent a mail exclusively to Brandan, Cam and Marshal.
If some of you weren't aware Dana was part of an alliance called 'The Fantastic Four', in this it consisted of James/Steve/Her and Tico. However, in this game I have received numerous amounts of mails from sources telling me Josh is trying to recreate this alliance with Dana and James with Tico by their side. (Some have also said that Andrew & possibly Nightmare are with them)

I want everyone in this game to know what they're doing because I'm not here to let them run a game for the second season in a row. Marshall, Brandan and Cam idk which one of you went to tell Dana but thats on your own behalf, I'm not going to get into an argument over that but I've stated everything. I've given Y'all the information and everyone can now do with it as they wish.

Josh has told numerous people that he's targetting Myself & Paul and Missy & Cameron for being 'Duos' in this game. I'm trying to create a path for the people who deserve to be in this game and sadly those people don't include the ones in this 'Fantastic Four/Five/Six' alliance.
3157 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
i dont know what the hell you are talking about
3157 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
The
Information
Isnt
Even
Real

Josh might be trying to form an alliance himself, but I'm not. Keep my name out of your mouth. I have BARELY spoken to Josh this game. Literally, maybe one to five mails about who to vote at the past tribal councils. That's it.

And who are your sources Andrea. Because clearly your sources don't know what they're talking about, when mine do.
3157 days 18 hours ago
ticofernandez
lmao your delusional I never wanted to work with james and steve in the last season I was forced to and Tots not gonna call him dana since hes a dude backstabbed the shit out of me in f3 so why would I work with him again?
3157 days 18 hours ago
Maladus1
Well I've never seen a season here after Cagayan, so I'm kind of lost on what the other seasons were like.
3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tico, I'm going off on what people have told me also. Had Y'all not realised I'm still bitter about the annoying alliance y'all had last season so for me to hear that you're trying to do it again is idiotic.
3157 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I agree with Tico, even though he's probably faking his anger to Andrea for show.
Tico and I are no longer friends. Do not label me as his ally or alliance member. No. Not real.
3157 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Andrea no one is doing the alliance. If whoever told you that could step forward or if you made it up yourself, that would be nice. Because it was never made again. It isn't happening. It's non existent. Whoever told you this or if you told yourself this makes yourself delusional.
3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dana/Tots/whatever the hell you want to be called, Idrc about the whole hatred thing I just want this out RN. I've stated everything here and people can use it if they want but if it is true in any form then its pathetic.
3157 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Its
Not
True
So
Why
Are
You
Still
Trying
To
Tell
Yourself
It
Is
True
When
It
Isnt
3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dana, I may be the one to start drama but I don't sit at a computer thinking up ways of fucking w/ y'all next.
3157 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
i dont know what you are talking about..i am not involved in this super alliance if there even is one so false info right there
3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I suggest you calm down Dana dear because all you're doing is showing everyone what a malicious bitch you're. I'm not trying to prove anything, I've stated everything I've been told and I've informed pretty much everyone in the game about this so they can chosoe what they do w/ it.
3157 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
NewNightmare7
i dont know what you are talking about..i am not involved in this super alliance if there even is one so false info right there
--
As I stated above, you were hinted to being apart of it w/ Andrew.
3157 days 17 hours ago
Maladus1
Okay
Can
You
Please
Be
Quiet
The
Info
She
Wanted
Is
Out
So
Please
Stop
Arguing!
3157 days 17 hours ago
NewNightmare7
well i am just gonna state right here that this is false (or at least me being a part of it) so whoever these sources are, please keep mt name out of this as im not involved in anything

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!